BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022: Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) not long time ago released the recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of Female Health Worker in the commission. Following the schedule, the commission has activated the application window online and will close it on 01st Sep 2022.
All the contenders who are fascinated with the post must submit the online form at BTSC’s portal i.e. pariksha.nic.in within the target time following all the instructions mentioned on the notification. For more details related to the BTSC Female Health Worker recruitment 2022.
- 1 BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022
- 2 Bihar Female Health Worker 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Process to apply for BTSC Female Health Worker 2022
- 4 BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022: Links
BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022
All the nominees are hereby informed that they must submit the बिहार महिला स्वस्थ्य कार्यकर्ता भर्ती online form 2022 through an online medium. Any online form submitted through post, fax, or email will be terminated by the commission. It should be the candidate’s responsibility to fill in the correct details in their respective forms which match the post requirement.
Anyhow, if more than one online form is submitted by the participant then the details entered in the latest form will be considered for the profile. To get updated notification related to BTSC Female Health Worker online form 2022 visit pariksha.nic.in or stay connected with our article till the end.
pariksha.nic.in Staff Nurse Online Form 2022: Overview
|Commission Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Post Name||Female Health Worker|
|Status of Online Form||Available|
|Last date to submit the online form||01st Sep 2022|
|Online Form Fee||General/BC/EBC/EWS: Rs.200|
SC/ST residents of the state: Rs.50
Female & PWD: Rs.50
Residents of other states: Rs.200
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
BTSC महिला स्वस्थ्य कार्यकर्ता 2022 Vacancies Details
Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has divided 10,709 Female Health Worker vacancies as per candidates category. To clear your doubts about the categorization of total vacancies we’ve uploaded the image below. Examine it thoroughly:
Bihar Female Health Worker 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To get placed as Female Health Worker at BTSC, all the participants must clear the eligibility requirements placed by the commission. The details related to educational qualifications, age limits & age relaxation marked by the officials can be read from the tabulated form below:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) All the participants must pass a training course in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife from a recognized institution.|
(b) She must possess a certificate from the National Council Of India (NCI), New Delhi.
|Age Limit||(a) The candidates who are applying for the post must lie between 21 years as on 01st Aug 2022.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per government rules. The details about the age relaxation are available below:|
UR/EBC/BC/ST/SC (Female): 40 to 42 years
PWD: 10 years
Process to apply for BTSC Female Health Worker 2022
Interested contenders must be thinking about the process following which they can apply for the profile. Don’t worry because in this segment you will encounter the stages that will explain the application process for Bihar Female Health Worker 2022 application form:
- Start the process by selecting the BTSC’s portal official link (pariksha.nic.in) and opening it in a new tab.
- Under the section of ‘Online Application’, tick on the ‘All Notifications/Advertisements’.
- On the advertisement, select the ‘Apply’ tab available on the side of the ‘Bihar Female Health Worker’ option.
- Tick on the ‘Registration’ button.
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Accept’ box.
- The new web page will telecast the registration form.
- Start filling up the particulars asked on the form.
- Tick on the ‘Validate & Preview’ button after submitting the asked particulars.
- On the new web page, the registration number will be shared to login into the application form.
- Press on the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option after reaching the fee payment page.
- Select the medium through which you want to pay the registration fee.
- Don’t refresh the page during the transaction procedure.
- Tick on the ‘Submit Application Form’ tab available on the home page of the portal.
- Fill in your registration number and press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Start submitting the details along with uploading documents sequence-wise inside the application form following the instructions mentioned in the user manual.
- Post filling up the form as per the requirements tick on the ‘Submit Application Form’ box.
- Conclude the procedure by ticking on the ‘Print Application ID Slip’ on the right side of the notification.
- Post clicking on the button, the applicant will receive a printed copy of the application form.
Afterward, the scrutinization of the submitted application forms, the candidates with approved recruitment forms will be issued with the hall ticket to appear for the ‘Written Test’ whose schedule will be provided on the portal soon. Post the declaration of results, the shortlisted contenders will be invited for ‘Interview round’.
It should be the applicants responsibility to appear for the interview as per the schedule. Failing to appear for an interview on time then the seat will be allotted to another applicant immediately. The final list containing the shortlisted candidate’s names after the conduction of both stages will be posted on the portal.
BTSC Female Health Worker Recruitment 2022: Links
|Check||BTSC Official Website|
|Registration Window||Bihar Female Health Worker Registration Window|
|Login Window||Login Window for Female Health Worker|
|Read||बिहार महिला स्वस्थ्य Notification 2022|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
All the applicants must submit the recruitment forms on or before 01st Sep 2022 from pariksha.nic.in.
The documents which will be uploaded on BTSC recruitment application form include Recent coloured passport size photograph & signature image, Educational Qualification certificate and Birth certificate, a Domicile certificate & Character certificate.
No, once the application form gets submitted then under no circumstances it cannot be edited by the applicants.