Calcutta University Result 2021: University of Calcutta has officially announced the BA, B.Sc, B.Com Semester results partially and is to be followed by the PG and other courses semester result. Through this article, the candidate shall get to know the Calcutta University Result 2021, merit list, direct links, scorecard details etc.
Calcutta University Semester Result 2021 (Released)
University of Calcutta has partially released the Events and Odd semester results of its Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses on its official website. Candidates who are enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th Semesters in the UG will now be able to download their examination results. The results shall be accessed either through the www.exametc.com/ or http://wbresults.nic.in/ portal. Although not pre-notified, Calcutta University released the UG 3rd and 6th Semester results on 31st August, 4th UG Semester results on 10th September 2021, and the 2nd Semester results recently on 13th September at 3 pm.
Calcutta University Result 2021 BA B.Sc B.Com Semester Wise
|University Name||University of Calcutta|
|University Type||Public State University|
|Associated Body||National Informatics Centre|
|Affiliation Granted By||UGC, NAAC, NIRF, AIU|
|NIRF Ranking||4th Rank|
|Calcutta University Semester Results 2021 Status||Partially Released|
|Academic Session System||Choice Based Credit System ( CBCS )|
|Official Calcutta University Website||caluniv.ac.in|
|Official Calcutta University UG Semester Results 2021||wbresults.nic.in|
How to Check Calcutta University Result 2021?
Students enrolled in the Postgraduate, undergraduate courses like BA, B.SC, B.Com or other Calcutta University UG programme need to go by the process to Download Calcutta University UG Semester Result 2021:
- Go to the Official Calcutta University website @caluniv.ac.in OR just go to the Official website of West Bengal Examination Results 2021
- Once the portal appears in the screen, candidate shall see the Latest Announcement / Recent Results link present in the portal.
- Inside these section will appear the MA / M.sc / M.Com or BA / B.Sc / B.Com etc. courses.
- What candidate needs to do is to click on these WB Calcutta Univ UG PG exam results link as per the semesterwise declaration.
- The site will redirect to the Calcutta University Bachelors Masters Hons / Major / General CBCS Exam Result 2021 window.
- Hereby all the applicant is required to do is to enter the CU UG PG Roll Number and press the Submit Button.
- The CU UG PG CBCS Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
University of Calcutta CBCS 2021 Results Direct Link
For the convenience of the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Calcutta University, we have affixed the direct links in the table below to access the respective Semestral links below as per their date of publication:
|Subject ( Hons / General / Majors ) and CBCS Semester||Result Link||Result Date|
|B.A./B.Sc.Semester-II (Honours/General/Major) Examinations, 2021 (Under CBCS)||Check Here||13th September|
|B.Com. Semester-II (Honours/General/Major) Examinations, 2021 (Under CBCS)||Check Here||13th September|
Note: Candidates whose semester result links are not present in this portal are required to frequently visit the portal as we will be uploading the same once they are declared on the official Calcutta University Examination portal.
Calcutta University Semester Exam Results 2021 Particulars
As soon the students download or online access the CU Result Merit List 2021 or Scorecard of their respective semesters, following information specifics will appear in the result:
- Name of the Candidate enrolled in the CU Kolkata
- Academic Course name
- Semester type and number
- Stream and Subject name
- Score earned in each subject
- Maximum Marks
- Total Marks obtained in the CU Semester Result 2021.
- Percentage or SGPA acquired in the semester
- Overall percentage or CGPA
Calcutta University Helpline
Calcutta University Official Helpdesk can be reached out in the context of issues of Semester result release, discrepancy, semester marks etc. Reach out to the Official Helpline details given below:
- Phone: 033 2241-00712241-4984
- Email: admin@firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com