Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2022: Central Bank of India has invited the online application for SO posts whose exam is going to be held on 22 January 2022 dates. The Central bank of India SO Admit Card is now available online. The admit card was released on the portal on 13 January 2022. To know more about the Central Bank Of India SO Hall Ticket 2022, you can go to their website or read this article.
The authorities have finally released the CBI SO Hall Ticket. The link is available in our article to download the admit card.
- 1 Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2022
- 2 Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer Schedule
- 3 Availability of Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card
- 4 Examination Day: Prior & Post Rules
Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2022
To download the CBI SO Hall Ticket, candidates whose application forms will be shortlisted by the candidate will be considered as eligible and the authority will send the admit card to those candidates. To download the Central Bank Of India SO Hall Ticket 2022, applicants have to enter their respective login credentials given to them by the authorities.
Central Bank Of India SO Hall Ticket: Synopsis
|Authority Name||Central Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers (SO)|
|No of Vacancies||115|
|Availability of Admit Card||Available|
Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer Schedule
|Downloading Date of Admit Card||13th Jan 2022|
|Exam Date||22nd Jan 2022|
CBI Specialist Officer 2022 Exam Pattern
|Total Questions||100 marks|
|Time Duration||60 minutes|
|Language||Hindi & English|
|Marking Strategy||For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted|
Availability of Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card
- The admit card will be available from the Bank’s website after entering the login details.
- You can download the admit card till the examination date and for updates keep visiting the official website.
- To prevent any kind of error connected with the admit card, download the admit card few days earlier then the examination date.
- Read all the guidelines provided in the recruitment notification about the Central Bank Of India SO 2022.
- Make sure that your internet speed is correct while you are downloading the admit card.
- The information in the admit card should match with the details submitted in the application form.
How to download Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card?
The steps through which you can download the Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2022 are as follows:
- Land on the official website of Central Bank Of India official website (centralbankofindia.co.in).
- Now search for ‘Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2022’ link.
- Once you get lucky in finding it, tick on the link.
- You’ll be redirected to the admit card login page.
- Enter the information asked on the page like: Candidates Name, Roll Number etc.
- A new web page will get open showing your Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card 2022.
- Download the file and save it for future use.
Pointers mentioned inside the Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name,
- Roll Number,
- Exam Name, Date, Venue & Timing,
- Candidate’s Photograph, Signature,
- Supervisor Signature,
- Other Instructions.
Examination Day: Prior & Post Rules
- Prior Rules:The list of rules which examinee have to follow outside the examination centre are as follows:
- Before entering the examination hall, make sure that you’ve reached the correct exam venue allotted to you and before the actual time.
- If you are confused in the route, then you can take the help og ‘Google Maps’ as it will help you in reaching the destination without getting stuck in any traffic jam.
- Don’t forget to keep the admit card, RTPCR reports and other governemnt ID’s (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport size photograph) for verifications.
- Follow the Covid-19 protocols by standing on the circles drawn outside the examination hall, wear mask/ face shield, carry small bottle of hand sanitizer also.
- Leave your smart phones, watches, books, notes outside the examination hall and the authority will not take any kind of responsibility for safety of your property.
- Corporate with the faculty by standing in a line and not creating any kind of chaos with them.
- Post Rules: The rules which the examinee’s have to follow after entering the examination hall are:
- The attendence may be taken via Biometric System/Signature System so make sure that your hands are dust are dry and dust while giving attendence via Biometric system.
- If the attendence system is through signature then your signature should match with the signature image uploaded in the application form.
- You’ll be allotted seats as per your roll number and no request of changing seats will be accepted by the invigilator.
- If you get caught while doing any kind of misconduct during the examination then you’ll be terminated/debarred at that moment only.
- Before start writting the exam, make sure that you hear all the instructions given by the invigilator carefully regarding the examination.
Central Bank Of India SO Admit Card: Links
|Admit Card||Click Here|