CG TET Answer Key 2022: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) finally organised the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) on 09th Jan 2022 into 02 shifts and many applicants appeared in the exam. The Chhattisgarh TET was actually scheduled for 2020 but got postponed due to Covid-19. Before the publishment of the final result, the Board will publish the CG TET provisional answer key 2022 on their official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Here you’ll get to know more about the CG TET Answer Key 2022, so go through it properly.
- 1 CG TET Answer Key 2022
- 2 Chhattisgarh TET Marking Strategy 2022
- 3 CG Teacher Eligibiltiy Test 2022 Answer Key Objections
- 4 Steps to download CG TET Answer Key 2022?
- 5 Chhattisgarh TET Answer Key 2022: Links
CG TET Answer Key 2022
Since the examination has been completed, you all have been frequently visiting the CPEB’s official website to know any updates related to the CG TET provisional answer key 2022. The Board will publish the provisional answer key in the form of a pdf file and it will help the applicant to make an estimate of the marks they might score or raise objections against the question. While going through this page, you’ll also get to know the download process of the answer key, some notifications and other materials also.
Chhattisgarh TET Answer Key 2022: An Overview
|Board Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
|Test Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Test Type||Eligibility Test|
|Level||Primary Level (Class I-V)|
Upper Primary Level (Class VI-VIII)
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|Test Date||09th Jan 2022|
|Availibility of Provisional Answer Key||TBA|
CG TET Answer Key Schedule 2022
|Posting of provisional answer key||Out Soon|
|Objections raised & submitted||Out Soon|
|Revised answer key||Out Soon|
|Final result||Out Soon|
Chhattisgarh TET Marking Strategy 2022
|Correct Answer||01 mark will be awarded.|
|Leftover Answer||00 (zero) mark will be given.|
Note: According to the official notification, no negative marking will be done during the checking of the answersheets.
CG Teacher Eligibiltiy Test 2022 Answer Key Objections
While supervising the CG TET provisional/model answer key, if candidates found any kind of miscalculations/error then they’ve full right to raise the objection and this process is called ‘Dava Aapatti’ in the Vyapam Board. To apply for the objections, candidates have to write an objection form and attach a photograph/image having the correct answer (proof) of the question in which the objection was raised.
How to challenge the answer key?
- Visit the official website of CPEB.
- After landing on the main page, tap on ‘Dava Aapatti’ box.
- You’ll be redirected to the Dava Aapatti page, an objection form will be visible.
- Download the hardcopy of that form, enter the details and attach a proof which should be properly visible.
- After attaching the objection form, submit the objection fee (if asked).
- Check the information twice before the final submission.
After the submission of all the objection forms, the board will shortlist the forms which have legitimate proof and need to be revised. The reasons through which the answer sheets can get rejected for the revision are as follow:
- Question structure is wrong.
- If more than one option is correct from the options given as answers.
- None of the options is correct.
- The problem in the printing error via which the correct answer was not obtained.
The Board will use the following formula to calculate for the preparation of the revised answer key:
Total number of correct answers x Total questions/Total questions- Cancelled questions
Steps to download CG TET Answer Key 2022?
- Visit the CPEB official website i.e vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Model Answer’ box.
- After clicking on that option, you’ll arrive on the ‘Model Answer page’.
- The link of ‘Model Answer CG TET 2022’ will be available.
- Tap on that link and the model answersheet of the CG TET answer key 2022 will get open in the form of a pdf file.
- Read all the pointers mentioned inside the file and then download it.
Pointers available inside the answer key
- Post Name,
- Shift Name,
- Paper Code,
- Set Name,
- Question Number,
- Correct Answer
Chhattisgarh TET Answer Key 2022: Links