CG TET Result 2022: Chhattisgarh has conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test for all the aspiring candidates. The exam was held on 9th January 2022 and the admit card for the test was provided to all the candidates a week before the exam date. Now all the job seekers are waiting for the declaration of the result. The authority will soon release a notification regarding the announcement of the result. Candidates are required to be in touch with the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Board of Examination Raipur. i.e. vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. You will be able to get all the important details on the official website.
CG TET Result 2022
The result for the Teacher Eligibility Test will release soon. Candidates who clear the test will be selected for further process. Applicants will be able to check the result by visiting the authorized portal. As for the result, candidates have to wait a little bit. To get more such information regarding the result, cutoff, merit list read the full article to get all the related information.
|Article type||CG TET Result 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Chhattisgarh Professional Board of Examination Raipur|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Exam Date||9th January 2022|
|Admit card||1st January 2022|
|Modification in admit card||1st January 2022|
|Answer key||To be released|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
CG TET Cutoff Marks
The authority will release the cutoff marks along with the result. Candidates will be able to check the cutoff marks on the same day. Candidates have to score the minimum required qualifying marks to clear the Test. If candidates qualify for the test then they will be selected for the next process. The cutoff marks depend on some factors. Below are some factors on which the cutoff depends. The cut-off marks will also be on the basis of the category. For all the category there are different cutoff marks
|Category Of candidates||Cutoff marks|
|Other Back Word Class||50%|
|Schedule cast/Scheduled Tribe/ PWD||40%|
- The cutoff depend on the number of jobseekers applying for the Teacher Eligiibility Test.
- It also depend on the difficulty level of the question paper.
- The highest marks obtained by the candidate appearing in the exam.
- The authority will also compare the previous year question paper and cutoff marks.
- The authority will also count the number of vacancy available for the post.
CG TET Merit List
The merit list will be announced after the declaration of the result. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website along with the result. The link will be available on the site, click on the link and the list of the selected candidates will appear before you. Candidates who qualify for the cutoff marks will get their names on the merit list. After that, the documentation will be done for all the selected candidates.
Procedure To Download CG TET Result 2022
Candidates can download the result by following the below-given steps. The result will be available soon for TET,
- To download the result for Teacher Eligibilit Test TET. Go to the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Board of Examinattion Raipur. i.e.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- After you have drop in to the official website,the home page wil open. There you have to search for the CG TET result 2022 link, then click on the relevant link.
- After that the new page will open before you.Then fill in the information on the new page.
- After entering details now click on the submit option. The result will open before you.
- Now you can download the result by clicking on download option. You can also take a hard copy of your score card.
- Along with the result you can also check the cutoff, and your name in the merit list.
- If any candidate is unable to download the result then you can follow the above steps to download the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test.
CG TET Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of the test. The authority will shortlist the applicants for Teacher Eligibility Test. One whose application form is selected then they will sit for the test. There will be two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I will be objective type, there will be 150 multipe type questions and each questions will carries equale marks. There will be no negative marking for the test. The test will be of two and a half hours. The questions for teacher eligibility test will be asked from methamatics, hindi, english, environmental studies, child development. Candidates who qualifies this test will be eligible for the further process of recruitment.
- In Paper II the questions will be objective type, There wil be 150 multiple choice questions, the exam will be of 150 marks. Each questions carry equale marks. There will be no negative marking. The exam wiill be of two and a half hours. The questions will be asked from subjects like hindi, english, social studies,methamatics,child development. Candidtes who clear both Paper I and Paper II will be called for the documentation and their selection will be done for the Teacherr Eligibility Test.
|CG TET Result 2022||Available Soon|