Chandigarh JAC Spot Round Seat Allotment Result 2021: The Joint Admission Committee has released the spot seat allotment for B.Tech on 3rd December 2021. Students will be able to check the results online on the official website of JAC Chandigarh.
Chandigarh JAC Spot Round Seat Allotment Result
The announcement of the Chandigarh JAC seat allotment was on 3rd December 2021 at 10 PM. To check the result candidate needs to log in to the portal by entering the JEE main application number and password. All the related information will be given on this article so, to know more read the full article.
Latest Update: The officials have published the allotment today i.e., 3 Dec 2021 at 10.00 pm. The link is available below to check the allotment.
Documents Required For Chandigarh JAC Spot Round Seat Allotment 2021
There are some documents that all the candidates need to carry for the verification. Below is the list of the documents to carry along with them.
- Class 12th marksheet to check the date of birth
- JEE mains score card
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate for punjab university and institutes under Chandigarh administration.
- PWD certificate for punjab university and instututes institutes under Chandigarh administration.
- Defence certificate for punjab University and institutes under Chandigarh administration.
- medical certificate in case student is suffering from any kind of disease (Cancer,AIDS etc)
- The one who has appeared from kashmir their certificate is also required.
Eligibility Criteria For Chandigarh JAC Seat Allotment
There are some eligibility criteria for the students, candidate needs to match the criteria because on this basis only they will get admission to Chandigarh JAC University. Below is the list of eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should hold the citizenship of India.
- The candidate must studied these subjects in their school Physics,chemistry,biology,biotechnology etc.
- The general category students must score 60 % in high secondary certificate
- For schedule caste ,schedule tribe and physically handicapped student they must score 55% in high secondary certificate.
JAC Chandigarh Application Form
The joint admission committee has released the allotment seat date that will be on the 29th of October 2021. For the application form, there are some important details which you have to fill and they are.
- The candidate need to register themselves for the counselling process as it is necessary for them after they have qualify the examination, no late registrations will be entertain.If you fail to register yourself for the counselling then you will miss the opportunity. Enter all the required details on the form like name,roll number ,date of birth, JEE mains application number etc.
- The candidate have to fill all the details correctly in the form if there is any mistake in the form or you wish to edit the form then there will be a chance for you to edit your form which will be for the limited period of time.
- The candidate have to pay the fee for the admission form which will be non refundable.The general category student has to pay Rs 2100 for the application form and for schedule caste and schedule tribe student has to pay Rs 1050 for the application form this both online as well as offline payment method. For the candidate’s convence.
- The candidate have to submit the application form after successfully complecting the payment process. Make sure to sumbit the form in a given period of time otherwise late submission can directly cancle your application form you can also take a print out of the application form of Joint Admission Commitee.