Chhattisgarh Epass: As the number of active cases rises sharply the state government has imposed lockdown in order to take on the battle with COVID. The government has directed their citizen to stay at home so that they can prevent transmission of the virus and help them to overcome this situation. As the movement during this is prohibited but people who want to reach their homes to join their families or if associated with essential services can apply for CG Covid E pass for their movement during this pandemic.
If you are the one who is looking about CG Epass and wanted to know its detailed procedure then this article will help you through the entire process.
The CG government has launched an online portal for their citizens where they can apply for Epass for inter or intra state travel during the lockdown. Along with this, the state government has also come up with a mobile application named as COIVD-19 E pass app, through this anyone can apply for a CG E pass anytime. Below in this article, we have directed the instruction to download the app and process to apply for Epass.
Note: Students who are going for an exam their admit card and people who have a train, bus, or plane ticket will be used as E pass and they do need to apply separately for Epass.
Documents Required for Chhattisgarh Epass
Applicant must be noted that you have to keep the ID proof in original that you uploaded in the application while commuting.
Here is the list of documents that you need to keep before the submission of the Epass application: –
|Applicant documents||Driver documents||Co-passenger documents|
|Photograph Aadhaar card (front and back part) Purpose of travel documents Commercial Vehicle RC Copy||Identification proof (front and back part)||Identification proof (front and back part)|
Note: The size of the file should not exceed 5MB.
How to apply online for Chhattisgarh Lockdown Epass?
In order to apply online for the Chhattisgarh Lockdown e pass you need to go through the instruction carefully that are given below: –
- First of click on the online application link that is given on this page
- As soon as you click on the link, the portal home page appears
- Here you need to enter your name and mobile number (make sure that the mobile number you entered is active to receive SMS)
- For verification, an OTP will be sent on your mobile number which you need to enter in the space given
- And once it was verified successfully the dashboard of the COVID Epass will appear
- From this, you need to select the inter-district traveler registration
- After selecting the same the application form will be displayed where you need to fill following details
- Type of vehicle you used during commuting
- Own vehicle
- Other private vehicles
- Commercial vehicle
- Later enter the travel details in which you need to mention
- Travel date
- Select Service name from the list
- Given additional information of your travel purpose
- Registration number of the vehicle you will use during transit
- Select category of vehicle
- In the next section, you need to give applicant details which are given as: –
- Name of and mobile number you submitted earlier will be auto fill in this section
- Enter your age
- Select gender
- District you lived in and…
- Its block
- City/gram panchayat
- And complete address you lived in
- Select type of ID you will use during commuting
- Enter ID number
- Tick the box whether you are the driver of the vehicle if not then leave it as it is.
- Select the number of persons accompanying you
- Enter the address of origin if it’s the same as the applicant then tick the square box
- Next, you need to provide a destination address by selecting
- City from the list
- Write complete address details
- Upload documents: Here you are required to upload the list of documents whose file should not exceed 5 MB
- Applicant photo
- Aadhaar card (front part)
- Aadhaar card (back part)
- Purpose of travel proof
Enter driver details
- Note: If you are not the driver of your vehicle then you need to enter the driver details such as
- Mobile number
- ID type ID number
- And its complete address
- Upload front and back part image of ID proof
Enter other traveler details
- If any other person accompanying you then you need to fill this section otherwise you can press the cancel tab. In this, you need to provide details of other travelers such as: –
- Mobile number
- Type of ID and its number
- District, block
- City and
- Address as written in the ID
- Upload ID front and rear part image
Read terms and condition
- Before you may proceed to submission of the application form read the terms and condition appear and if you accept the same then press the box and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted the acknowledgment slip will generate carrying the details you submitted in the application.
- Keep the same until the epass application is approved by the officials.
Check Status Chhattisgarh COVID Epass online
There is no such process available in the portal to check Epass application status. So you just need to wait for the authority’s intimation once they approved or reject your application you will be notified through a text message on your registered mobile number.
How to download CG Epass Mobile App?
Chhattisgarh state government has launched one of its kinds a dedicated mobile application for COVID 19 Epass. So if you are looking to apply for Epass then you need to first download the mobile application by following the details given hereunder: –
- Open the mobile app store on your mobile phone
- Now search “CG Covid-19 Epass”
- From the search result tap on the app link which was designed by Allsoft consulting
- Tap on the download link and once the app was downloaded you can easily apply for Epass whose process is discussed below.
- Download CG Epass Mobile App
How to Apply for CG epass through Mobile App?
By following the process given here you can apply for CG Epass:-
- Once you download the CG COVID app on your mobile tap to open the same.
- To proceed you need to first provide your mobile number in it and press generate OTP tab
- Enter the OTP receive in your mobile number and press the verify tab
- Once the authentication process is completed the home screen of the app appears.
- Now from the three option that is available in the dashboard, you need to select District traveler registration
- Once you tap on the same the application form will be on your screen.
- And the rest process is the same as we mentioned above so you must go through the same.
CG E-Pass Important Links
|Apply CG Pass Online||Click here|
|Download CG COVID pass mobile App||Click here|
|Official Portal||Click here|
|COWIN 18+ Vaccine registration||Click here|
Any citizen who is stranded and wanted to go home or people who are associated with essential duties can apply for a CG lockdown e pass.
People can apply for CG epass online or by download a dedicated mobile app from the google play store.
The application launched by the state government for Epass registration is named CG COVID-19 Epass.
Yes, you need to upload your photo, ID, travel purpose documents, and vehicle RC copy.