CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Every year Central Industrial Security Force conducts the recruitment for the constable post. The recruitment is being conducted for the year 2022. Candidates who wish to be a part of this recruitment can apply for the same. There are a total of 1149 vacancies available for constable/fire, candidates from different states can apply for this post. CISF Constable recruitment is for all types of categories. The date of filling the online application starts from 29th January 2022 and the last date of submitting the application form is on 4th March 2022
The candidate who will be appointed for the above-stated post will be likely to be posted anywhere in India. Candidates may submit their online application form, but before that, they must read the instructions mentioned on the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force i.e. cisfrectt.in. On this page, you will get to know more about the recruitment like eligibility criteria, the application process, pay scale, dates, etc. Read the full article to get more information about the same.
- 1 CISF Constable Recruitment Notification PDF 2022
- 2 CISF Fireman Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- 3 How to fill CISF Constable Recruitment Form?
- 4 CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Links
CISF Constable Recruitment Notification PDF 2022
The online application has been invited for all the job seekers, candidates can now register themselves for the recruitment. The application should be submitted before the last date of submission. No application will be accepted after the due date. Before filling out the application candidates have to get ready with their documents. Once the time is out candidates have to again follow the same procedure, so keep all your documents before you fill out the form.
|Article type||CISF Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the posts||Constable/fire|
|Number of posts||1149 vacancies|
|Date of filling out the online application form||29th January 2022|
|last date of submitting the online application form||4th March 2022|
|Selection process||PST/PET, written test, medical test|
CISF Constable Vacancy List State Wise
The recruitment is for a total of 1149 vacancies, below is the category-wise list of the vacancy
CISF Fireman Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the candidates who are filling out the application form have to go through the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority. Candidates who match the eligibility criteria will be able to go for the further process. The authority will shortlist the candidates on the basis of the application form. Below are the eligibility criteria for all the aspirant candidates.
- The candidate applying for the post must hold Indian nationality
- The applicant must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The aspirant’s age should lie between 18 to 23 years.
- There is an age relaxation for all the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen. Below is the table for age relaxation.
|Category Of the candidates||Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled caste/ scheduled tribe||5 Years|
|Other backward class||3 Years|
|Children whose guardians were killed in Gujarat riots 2002||UR- 5 years|
OBC- 8 years
SC/ST- 10 years
CISF Constable Selection Process 2022
The application will be shortlisted and candidates will be selected for the Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PST/PET).
- Physical Standard Test – Candidates have to qualify the 5 km race in 24 minutes.
- Physical Efficiency Test – Aspirants who qualify the the PST will be screened for height and chest.
|Chest||80 – 85 Cms (5 Cms maximum expansion)|
- Candidates who qualify the PST/PET round will be selected for the written exam.
- The written exam will be objective type, there will be 100 questions and each question will carry one mark each.
- The exam will be divided in four parts, Part A,B,C and D. Each part will consists of 25 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- The questions will be asked from.
- Part A- General intelligence and reasoning.
- Part B -General Knowledge and awareness
- Part C – Elementary methamatics
- Part D – Hindi/English
- The written test will be OMR Computer based test ( CBT) and the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi) language
- There shall be no negative marking for the written test.
- Candidates who qualify all the above rounds will be called for the medical test, and only be selected for the post if they are physically fit.
How to fill CISF Constable Recruitment Form?
Candidates who are having any issues filling out the application form, then they can follow the steps and fill out the application form. Candidates have to fill out the application on the given date. Follow the below steps to get yourself registered for the recruitment.
- To apply for the constable/fire post visit the official website of Central Industrial Security Force i.e. cisfrectt.in
- After you have visited the official website, on the main page you have to click on login option.
- Then on the new page click on New registration button, then do the one time registration process.
- Here you have to enter the basic details for one time registration, after that click on the submit option.
- Then again you have to login to the portal and check the link for the CISF constable application form.
- After you clicked on the link, the new page will open before you.
- Fill all the required details on the application form, and then upload requisite documents as mentioned below.
- Next you have to pay the fee for the application form, select you mode of payment. You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
- After paying the application fee submit your application form and your information has been recorded.
CISF Constable Important Documents 2022
While filling out the application form online candidates are required to upload some of their documents. If any candidate fails to upload the documents then the application will not proceed further. Below is the list of the documents that candidates have to keep in the required scan format:
- Candidate’s academic certificate ( PDF format)
- A recent clicked passport size photograph.( 20 kb – 50 kb)
- Signature of the candidate ( Scanned)10 – 20 kb
- Id proof for verification ( aadhar card, pan card, voter id, passport etc.)
CISF Constable 2022 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the application fee after filling out the application form.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 for application form
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Ex Servicemen are exempted to pay the fee forthe application form
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
Pay Scale – Rs.21,700-69,100
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|CISF Constable 2022 Application Form||Click Here|