Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form: The Ministry of Defence has published a short notification for the recruitment of Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024. The organization is accepting the online application form for recruitment from 25th Jan 2023 till 09th Feb 2023. If you are searching for more information about Coast Guard recruitment then you are on the correct page. Read the full information about recruitment in this article.
- 1 Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form
- 2 Steps to fill the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form
- 3 Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Important Links
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form
The application for recruitment will only be accepted online. Applicants must check the criteria stated in the official notification for all aspirants.
|Article type||Coast Guard Assistant Commandant|
|Name of the examination authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the post||Coast Guard Assistant Commandant|
|Date of filling out the online application form||25th Jan 2023|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||09th Feb 2023|
|Examination date||To be announced|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Screening test, preliminary exam, final exam, Medical, induction|
Indian Coast Guard AC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment must check the education qualification for the post. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the post. However, applicants may also refer to the official notification: –
- General Duty (Pilot/Navigator)& General Duty (women SSA) – The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/University with at least 60% marks. Candidates pursuing a diploma after graduation must ensure a minimum of 55%.
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA) – The candidate must be qualified for class 12th from the recognized board and have physics and mathematics as main subjects securing 55% in both.
- Technical ( Mechanical) – The aspirants must possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering in Naval Architecture, Mechanical, marine or automotive, mechatronics, industrial and many more. Applicants must secure 60% aggregate marks for the same with mathematics and physics as the main subjects. Candidate can also have education in any of the mentioned disciplines from a recognized college/university
- Technical ( Electrical/Electronics) – The aspirant should have a bachelor’s engineering in telecommunication /electricals/ electronics/ instrumentation/ control of electronics etc. from a well-known college /university or can pursue education in any of the above mention courses.
- Law Entry – The candidates must have a Law degree with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized college/university.
Indian Army SSC Tech 61 Men & 32 Women Recruitment Notification
Indian Coast Guard AC Age Criteria
|Branch||Age (Dates Inclusive)|
|General Duty||Born b/w 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
(5 yrs of age relaxation for personnel serving in ICG and Army/ Navy/ Air Force)
|Commercial Pilot License||Born b/w 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2004|
|Technical (Mechanical)||Born b/w 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
(5 yrs of age relaxation for personnel serving in ICG)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||Born b/w 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2002|
(5 yrs of age relaxation for personnel serving in ICG)
Steps to fill the Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form
The applicants must submit the application form, before the deadline mentioned by the authority. Any late submission of the application form will not be accepted. You have to read the instructions before applying for the post, check the below procedure to fill out the application form.
- To apply for the Coast Guard assistant Commandant go to the official portal of the Indian Coast guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now first register yourself in the portal, click on the registration option and enter the required details.
- After registration, an OTP will be generated and it will be sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail id.
- Enter the received OTP and captcha code and then click on submit button, now you have registered yourself in the portal.
- Next, you have to log in with your registration id and password.
- The new page will open, and then start filling out the application form and uploading the required documents.
- After uploading documents next proceed to the payment method, and pay the application fee.
- After paying the fee click on the submit option, then take a printout of your application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Documents Required to Upload For Coast Guard
The aspirants must upload the required documents during the application form submission, the application form will not proceed further without uploading the documents. Below is the list of the documents that candidates have to upload in the required format and size:-
- Academic certificates ( 10th and 12th class)
- Graduation certificate.
- Government id ( aadhar card, pan card, voter id, passport, driving license)
- Birth certificate
- Cast certificate ( SC/ST/OBC)
- Recent clicked passport-size photograph ( Size 10kb to 100kb)
- Scanned signature of the candidate ( size 10kb to 100kb)
- Left and right thumb-print ( Size 10 kb to 100kb)
Indian Coast Guard AC Application Fee
After you have completed filling out the application form you have to make the payment for the application form. Payment can be made through a credit card, or debit card (Master/Visa/Maestro), extra charges will be levied if the application fee is paid via net banking. Below is the category-wise application fee for all the applicants.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done in 5 stages, applicants need to clear each and every stage in order to be shortlisted for the post: –
- First, there will be a screening test (online exam) for candidates who have been shortlisted through the education qualification. Candidates will sit for the online examination and one who qualifies for the test will go to further stages.
- Second, there will be a preliminary written exam for all the candidates who have cleared the screening test. The questions will be asked from the Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test picture perception and discussion. The exam will be totally in the English language.
- The candidates who qualify for the prelims exam will be shortlisted for the final examination. In the final exam there will be a psychological test, a group task and then a personal interview. The shortlisted candiates will move for further procedure.
- On clearing the above stages candidates will be called for document verification, applicants have to carry the required documents on the last and final round which is the interview round.
- Lastly, the shortlisted candidates will be called for medical tests in the nearest military hospitals, no candidates will proceed further until the medical report is out.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Important Links
|Open||Indian Coast Guard Official website|
|Available Soon||Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Application Form|
|Read||Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Notification PDF|