PUCAT Counseling Schedule 2020: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur is responsible to conduct the entrance examination for MBA, B.Tech, M.Sc Courses is commonly known as PUCAT (Purvanchal University Common Admission Test). The PUCAT 2020 is expected to be conducted in the month of June 2020. We request you to read the complete article and we will discuss more about the expected cut-off for PUCAT 2020 Exam in detail.
Latest Update – The PUCAT Entrance Examination which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of March has been delayed due to COVID-19. For the latest update on PUCAT 2020, aspirants are requested to check the article regularly.
PUCAT Counseling Schedule 2020
The Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is expected to release a notification for the PUCAT Entrance Exam 2020 in the month of March 2020. According to the previous year data, thousands of aspirants had appeared for the examination. The PUCAT Online Form will be available through the university official website i.e. www.vbspu.ac.in.
Aspirants are requested to start preparing for the PUCAT Admission Exam 2020. The Process for PUCAT 2020 Counseling is expected to start by the second week of July 2020. The University will release the list of candidates passed in the examination through the result list.
We have prepared some steps for the students to get an overview of the counseling process to be held on the university campus:
- The aspirants are requested to enter the university campus as per the timing slot fixed by the university.
- The Aspirant needs to carry the below-mentioned document with them in order for verification purpose:
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate (Mark-sheet)
- Character Certificate obtained through last attended school
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- A duplicate copy of the filled application form
- PUCAT Result Sheet
- PUCAT Admit Card
- Graduation Mark sheet
- After that seat allocation process will get started on the bases of the PUCAT 2020 merit list.
- Candidate needs to pay a tuition fee towards the university for a seat allocated to him/her at counseling time, if he/she failed to pay the fees during the allocated time, then the university can transfer the seat to another selected candidate on the bases of merit.
Overview of PUCAT 2020 – Entrance Examination
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University was established by the name of Late Shri Veer Bahadur Singh, former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh in the year 1987. The Vision of the University to impart Excellency in terms of academic and administrative activities.
- Work towards the betterment of the society in terms if socio-economy welfare.
- To create research scholars in the field of science, technology, economics, and other various important subjects which are important for the development of the University.
|PUCAT Exam Date||Expected in the month of June 2020|
|PUCAT Application Mode||Online|
|PUCAT Result||Last week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|PUCAT Counseling||Expected in the month of July 2020|
|University who accept PUCAT||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur|
Steps To Check PUCAT Entrance Result 2020
Students can able to access the result of PUCAT 2020 through online mode by simply visiting the University’s official website. University will declare the result for the students who had passed in the examination and on the bases of PUCAT Result; the PUCAT Merit List 2020 will be produced. The University is not entitled to send any hard copy of PUCAT Result 2020 to the students. Aspirants need to check their name in the result list. Given below are some steps to check the PUCAT Exam Result 2020:
- Aspirants need to open the PUCAT website i.e. www.vbspu.ac.in to check the PUCAT Result List 2020.
- Need to search the news section on the home page of a website.
- Now, you have to click on the PUCAT Result 2020 notification which will be flashing on the news section.
- Then check your name or roll number in the merit list generated by completing all of the above -mentioned steps.
Printed Details On The PUCAT Result Sheet 2020
The VBSPU PUCAT Result 2019 will include the information of a candidate given below:
- Roll Number of a Candidate
- Aspirant Name
- Marks obtained in the PUCAT 2020
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender of aspirant
PUCAT 2020 Entrance Test Expected Cut Off
There are various factor includes caste category, numbers of students appeared for the examination, the difficulty level of an examination, etc, that determines the cut-off for the PUCAT Entrance Test. PUCAT 2020 CUT OFF is expected to release simultaneously with the PUCAT 2020 Result. The Candidate who scores high in their respective caste cut-off will possess a higher ranking in the merit list. The cut-off is the minimum marks required in the examination to get qualified.
The aspirant can only able to download the merit list from the official website of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University.
Below given are some screenshots of the cut-off list for PUCAT 2019.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the official website to check PUCAT Result 2020
The aspirants need to open the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur website on their browser. The official website is www.vbspu.ac.in.
What is the expected date to release the result for PUCAT 2020?
Students can expect the result to be declared in the month of June 2020.
When will the PUCAT 2020 counseling is expected to get scheduled?
As per the previous data available, one can expect in the month of July 2020.
What are the documents required reserving an allocated seat at the time of PUCAT 2020 counseling?
The list of documents required at the time of counseling is already discussed in the above part of the article, so request you to please refer PUCAT 2020 counseling section for the same.
Link to check PUCAT Result 2020 – Click Here
Note- (Link will only get activated once the result gets declared)
We hope that all the information provided in the article is useful for you with respect to the PUCAT Counseling Schedule 2020. Don’t hesitate to ask your queries related to the PUCAT Counseling in the comment section given below.