Covid 2nd Dose Registration Online For Covishield and Covaxin: The spread of coronavirus has turned the whole world upside down. With India being the worst hit by the second wave of this lethal virus, the vaccination drive for the virus has been initiated. Currently, phase 3 of this vaccination drive is running covering the citizens of the age group 18-44 years. With many people getting their first dosage of the vaccine, the time for the second dosage is also approaching for the ones covered in the initial phase. The following article includes the details regarding the COVID 2nd dose registration process and the important points to be taken care of.
COVID 2nd Dose Registration Slot Booking
The vaccination drive is running in full power. it is given in two dosages and is now given to those who have already received its first dosage. The registration process for the same has begun online. One can register and schedule an appointment via two modes, (i) through the Co-Win website and (ii) Aarogya Setu App.
It is very crucial for everyone to get vaccinated to reduce the chances of being infected by the coronavirus. Covishield, Covaxin, and Sputnik V are the vaccines currently being used. All of them require the two dosages for the best results. However, the difference between the first and second dosage is different for all. Read the article till the end to know about the cycle of these vaccines.
|Article on||COVID 2nd Dose Vaccine Registration|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Vaccines Used||a) Covishield|
c) Sputnik V
|Register through||a) Co-Win Web Portal|
b) Aarogya Setu App
Points to Remember
- All the citizens going for the vaccination must ensure to register themselves for the vaccine online.
- No one is allowed to enter without any registeration and appointment date scheduled beforehand.
- It should be ensured that you get same vaccine as you recieved in the first dose.
- The difference between the first and second dose should in accordance with the vaccine.
- Covishield: 84 – 112 days
- Covaxin: 28 – 42 days
- Sputnik V: 21 – 90 days
- Registered citizens must maintain social distancing and wear masks at all times.
- After you recieve your 2nd dose of vaccine, you must wait for at least 30 mins before the vaccination centre.
- Intake of alcohol or other intoxicants is strictly prohibited for the day of vaccination.
How to Register for COVID 2nd Dose of Vaccine?
For all such citizens whose date for the second dosage of the vaccine is approaching must register and get themselves an appointment date beforehand. The government has now facilitated two ways to proceed. Check the details below.
Through Co-Win Web portal
- Visit the official website of the Co-Win Portal.
- Click on the “Register/ Sign In Yourself” icon available on the top right corner of the homepage.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your mobile number in the space provided.
- An OTP will be forwarded to the same number.
- Verify the OTP.
- The vaccine Registration form will appear.
- Fill in the particulars, such as
- Photo ID details
- After that, tap on the “Register” button.
Your registration for the COVID 2nd dose vaccine is successful.
Through Aarogya Setu App
- Open the Aarogya Setu app on your mobile device.
- Go to the Co-Win tab on the homepage.
- After that, select the “Register Now” option under the Vaccination tab.
- Enter your active mobile number and verify it using the OTP sent.
- Add details of any valid Photo ID proof.
- Save the details.
COVID 2nd Dose- Appointment Date
After the successful registration for the vaccination either via Co-Win web portal or Aarogya Setu mobile app, the next step is to schedule the appointment to book the slot for the vaccination. Check the procedure to do the same.
- Sign in your profile on your chosen mode of registration.
- Click on the “Schedule” button available.
- Another page will open as you click on it.
- After that, tap on the “Book Appointment for Vaccination” icon.
- Mention your details regarding :
- Nearest Vaccination Centre
- Click on the “Submit” button to continue.
- Details about the allotted time slot and vaccination centre will appear on the screen.
- Save a copy of the same and take a printout of it to show at the centre.
For enquiries, you can dial the following authorities for clarifications.
|General Helpline Number||91-11-23978046|
|Register for Vaccine||https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/|
|Aarogya Setu App Registration||Click here|
|Apply for Corona Curfew e-Pass (State-wise)||Click here|
|NVSRO Bhopal Home||Click here|
In case of any query related to the COVID 2nd Dose Vaccination Registration, comment down. Our team will help you in the best way possible.