CPCB Recruitment 2023: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is accepting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts. The CPCB application process has commenced and will come to an end on 31st March 2023. All the participants must submit their CPCB application form 2023 by visiting cpcb.nic.in.
A total number of 168 candidates will be appointed to various posts under the CPCB recruitment drive. Individuals who are interested in the offered post must go through the article to learn more about CPCB recruitment 2023.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification
To be eligible for one of the offered posts, the applicant must hold Indian citizenship. You are advised to ensure whether you hold the required eligibility criteria or not. The submission of more than one application for a particular post will not be appreciated by the board. The participant’s pay matrix will depend upon the post they’ve applied for during the application process.
Canvassing of the online form on behalf of the applicant will result in their disqualification from the selection procedure. In the remaining sections of the article, you will get connected to the login window. Along with it, we’ve also shared the official recruitment notice.
cpcb.nic.in Scientist ‘B’ Application 2023: Overview
|Ministry||Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change|
|Organisation Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Application submission dates||06th March 2023-31st March 2023|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Distribution
The distribution of 168 vacancies among the various posts offered by the CPCB for the 2023 recruitment year can be known from the table drawn below. Although, the organisation reserve the right to increase/decrease the vacancies due to administrative reasons. Have a look at the table presented below to know about the number of seats available in each post:
|Post Name||Seats Available|
|Assistant Law Officer||06|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||16|
|Sr. Lab Asst.||15|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-II||03|
|Jr. Lab Asst.||15|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
CPCB Scientist ‘B’ & Other Posts 2023 Eligibility Details
Applicants who are planning to apply for Scientist ‘B’ or any other post in the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) must fulfil the common criteria that are required for the post. Don’t worry as this section of the article will help you in grabbing information about the common criteria that every applicant must’ve before commencing the application process:
|Educational Qualifications||(a) Applicants must be a holder of a Bachelor/Master/Diploma/ITI in a relevant field from a well-known university/institution.|
|Age Limit||(a) Their age should be between 18 to 35 years as of the last date of submitting the applications.|
CPCB 2023 Recruitment Application Fee
Delhi University Recruitment 2023
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023
Assam Rifles Tradesman Recruitment 2023
How to fill out the CPCB application form 2023?
- Start the CPCB application process by opening the board’s official website (cpcb.nic.in).
- At the right side of the page, select the ‘Jobs’ tab.
- Tick on the pdf icon mentioned under the ‘Direct’ column.
- Select any link available on the pdf file.
- On the recruitment portal, tap on the ‘Click Here to register’ box.
- On the registration form, enter the required details.
- Then tick on the ‘Submit’ option.
- After receiving the credentials, enter them inside the respective fields.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ box.
- The CPCB 2023 application form will get open.
- Start the application process by filling out the essential details, and uploading the asked documents.
- At the fee payment page, choose the method through which you want to pay the fee.
- Then tick on the ‘Pay Fee’ box and the notification about your fee submission will be shared.
- After that tap on the ‘Finish & Submit’ option, and your application will get submitted on the portal.
Documents required during the application process
The list of documents that an applicant are supposed to attach to their application while filling in the CPCB application form 2023 includes:
- Academic Qualifications marksheet & certificate.
- Birth certificate, Domicile certificate, and Experience certificate (if available).
- Passport-size photograph & signature.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
Afterwards the shortlisting of the submitted application form, the board will share the schedule of the examination. The applicants will be invited to appear for the written exam on a specific date at the exam centre. Following the declaration of the result, the candidates who cleared the written test will give the Skill Test to prove their capabilities. Lastly, the verification of the documents will take place will take place.
CPCB 2023 Recruitment: Links
|Visit Here||CPCB’s Official Portal|
|Apply Now||Registration Portal| Login Portal|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The upper age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the government norms under the Indian Reservation System.
The submission of applications through email/post will not be appreciated by the board.
The last date to submit the CPCB recruitment application 2023 is 27th March 2023 through online medium.