CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification: Central Reserve Police Force has started the online application process recruiting eligible candidates for the post of ASI (Steno) & Head Constable (Ministerial). All the candidates who are looking forward to applying for any one of the posts must submit their CRF recruitment forms on or before 25th Jan 2023.
The submission of more than one application form for a single post will not be acceptable. The applicants must complete their CRPF online application process 2023 from crpf.gov.in. The remaining particulars about the CRPF recruitment 2023 notification are available in the remaining parts of the article.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification
The applications submitted by Male/Female candidates who are residents of the country will be accepted for this recruitment drive. Before taking a step towards the application process, the candidates are guided to examine the CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) & Head Constable (Ministerial) 2023 recruitment notification carefully. Candidates aren’t allowed to apply for more than one post released by CRPF officials. The application dates, eligibility requirements along with the application process for CRPF recruitment 2023 can be grabbed from the sections below.
crpf.gov.in HC & ASI Recruitment Forms 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Application Form Submission dates||04th Jan 2023-25th Jan 2023|
|Application Fee||Unreserved Category: ₹100|
Reserved Category: NIL
|Recruitment Stages||Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, Documents Verification, Medical Test, Review Medical Test|
|Admit Card Availability||15th Feb 2023|
|CBT Date||22nd Feb 2023-28th Feb 2023|
|Pay Scale||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno): ₹29,200-₹92,300|
Head Constable (Ministerial): ₹25,500-₹81,100
Central Reserve Police Force ASI & HC Vacancies Details
Central Reserve Police Force will be appointing male and female candidates for 1458 vacant seats as ASI & HC. The vacancies have been divided into various categories by the CRPF officials. During the recruitment process, the vacancies might experience some changes due to different reasons. To know in detail about the distribution of vacancies, check out the table below:
|Category||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
Indian Army SSC Tech 61 Men & 32 Women Recruitment Notification
NDA Group C Recruitment 2023
BRO Recruitment 2023 Notification
सीआरपीएफ एसआई और हेड कांस्टेबल Eligibility Criteria’s 2023
CRPF is one of the most respected organisations in our country. Getting recruited for any position in the organisation is the dream of every youngster. Nowadays, recruitment for the एएसआई और हेड कांस्टेबल is currently active. Individuals who are planning to apply for the post have to clear the eligibility criteria decided by the organisation. The descriptive summary of सीआरपीएफ एएसआई और हेड कांस्टेबल criteria can be grabbed from the particulars available below:
|Nationality||(a) The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or Tibet refugee who came to India before 1st Jan 1962.|
|Educational Qualifications||(a) He/She must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Council.|
|Age Limit||(a) The age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 25 years as of the closing date of the application process. |
(b) The upper age relaxation will apply to some categories as per the government norms.
Steps to submit केंद्रीय रिज़र्व पुलिस बल भर्ती एएसआई application form 2023
- Start the application process by visiting the CRPF’s recruitment portal (crpf.gov.in).
- At the portal, tick on the ‘To Apply For ASI (Steno) And HC(M) Exam-2022′ option.
- On the CRPF recruitment form page, the section ‘General Links’ will be available.
- Under the section, tick on the ‘Click Here’ mentioned on the right side of the ‘To Register’ option.
- At the registration form, fill in the basic details and tap on the declaration box.
- After ticking on the declaration box, enter the captcha code and tick on the ‘Reverify’ button.
- Once the verification process of the details will get complete, the login credits will be sent to your registered contact number and email address.
- To complete the CRPF recruitment form, tick on the ‘Click Here’ displayed in the third place in the ‘General Links’ section.
- Submit your credentials inside the candidate login window fields.
- Then press the ‘Login’ box.
- The brand new page will display the CRPF ASI (Steno) & HC (M) 2023 application forms.
- Start submitting the particulars inside the form systematically along with uploading the documents.
- Take a preview of the completed application form and do the necessary modifications.
- On the fee payment page, choose the payment method of your choice.
- Then tap on the ‘Submit & Pay’ option.
- The confirmation message of the application submission will get displayed in front of you.
- Finish the application process, by downloading the e-file of the registration form along with the application form.
- Also, take out their printed copies and keep them safe for future use.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification: Links
|Look Into||CRPF Official Website| CRPF Form Portal|
|Apply Here||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The list of the documents that an applicant must upload in their CRPF ASI application form 2023 includes: educational qualifications certificates & marksheet, government id, scanned passport size photograph & signature image.
No hard copy of CRPF ASI (Steno) 2023 online forms will be approved by the organisation