CUET PG 2022 Registration: The Department of Higher Education has posted a notice for the conduct of the Common University Entrance Test. Candidates who are interested in pursuing post-graduation programs such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed, etc can apply for admission. The authority has started accepting applications for enrollment into various programs. In order to apply, you have to submit the application form online before 18th June 2022. This article has been prepared by keeping in mind all the relevant information of the CUET PG 2022 Registration.
- 1 NTA CUET PG 2022 Registration
- 2 NTA CUET 2022 Admission Requirements
- 3 Steps For CUET PG 2022 Registration
NTA CUET PG 2022 Registration
The National Testing Agency holds responsibility for conducting the Common University Entrance Test 2022. CUET qualified candidates will further get admission opportunities into various central or union universities. To appear for the examination, you are required to fill out an application form after checking your eligibility. The form can be submitted through online means only and is available at the official site of the authority. Continue to read the article to check eligibility criteria, fees, and selection process along with a complete online step-wise process for CUET PG 2022 Registration.
Common University Entrance Test 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Department of Higher Education|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination||Common University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Offered Course||Post Graduation|
|University||Central and Union Univerity in India|
|Selection Criteria||Computer-Based Test|
|Official Admission Portal||https://cuet.nta.nic.in/|
cuet.nta.nic.in CUET PG 2022: Key Dates
|Commencement of Application Process||19th May 2022|
|End of Online Process||18th June 2022 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Last to Submit Examination Fee||19th June 2022 (till 11:50 pm)|
|Application Correction Window||From 20th to 22nd June 2022|
|Date of the CUET 2022||To be announced later|
NTA CUET 2022 Admission Requirements
For admission into numerous universities across the country, you have to satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the course you are interested in. You must have an undergraduate degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university or college. Candidates from all over India along with those who reside outside the country can apply for admission. Furthermore, students who are currently in their final year can also apply for the CUET 2022.
There is no age limit decided for the candidates for writing the examination. Anyone who possesses the required education qualification can apply. However, the age of the candidate will be looked into at the time of admission. Every university has set its own age limitations.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Applying For cuet.nta.nic.in
- Candidates can select up to four cities where they want to appear for the common entrance test. You are required to make a list of preferences at the time of filling out the form. According to which, the authority will do the allotment.
- Multiple course selection can be done by the candidates. Where a certain additional fee amount has to be paid after exceeding the limit for courses. Candidates are required to pay the same amount for up to three test papers. After which, if you want to apply for more courses then it requires an additional fee per course.
- Provide information that is true to your knowledge.
- Make sure all the documents required to fill in details and scanned copies are ready before filling out the application form.
You are obliged to make scanned copies of the below-mentioned documents. These are required to be uploaded in the form as per the provided instructions. It should be scanned properly so that image is clear and recognizable:
- It can be both in colour or black and white but the candidate’s face should cover 80% of the image space. The size of the file should be under 10 kb to 200 kb
- The signature of the candidate should be the same as the one signed on all the important documents. The size should not be more than 30 kb and less than 4 kb.
Both files should be saved either in Jpeg or jpg format only.
- CUET Syllabus 2022
- Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2022 Date
- BHU RET Result 2022
- EWS Certificate Application
- DHE Haryana College Admission 2022
- APJEE 2022 Application
Steps For CUET PG 2022 Registration
All the candidates must ensure that they have read all the important information before coming to this section. To start the process, you have to register at the portal first, after which the online application can be accessed. The process consists of three stages i.e. registration, application form, and fee payment. All these stages can be completed at different timing but before the deadline. Read the following steps to better understand the process.
- Open this link in your browser – https://cuet.nta.nic.in/
- On the main page, the ‘Candidate Activity’ section will be given where you have to click on the link provided for registration.
- Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to an external website. Click on the ‘New Registration’ button on the new tab.
- Pay full attention to all the instructions and proceed to check the declaration box then click on the ‘Click Here To Proceed’
- On the next page, read all the details that have been asked from you before filling them in.
- Create a unique password and set a security question.
- Once all the personal details are submitted, an application number will automatically generate. Which is required to fill in the remaining details of the application form.
- Login using a previously created password and application number.
- Choose the courses you want to apply for, provide exam cities preference, and enter all the educational details.
- Proceed to upload all the scanned documents as per the instructions.
- After completing the above steps, make fee payments using available payment gateways.
- A confirmation page will appear after successful payment. Remember to download and print the same.
CUET PG 2022 Examination Fee
The very last stage of the online application process is to make a payment of the examination fee. It can be paid through Debit/ Credit, Net Banking and UPI services. Application without fee submission is considered incomplete. The table below depicts the examination fee according to different categories. Also, the additional fee amount per test paper:
|Caste Category||Fee Amount|
(Up to 3 courses)
|Additional Fee Amount|
(Per Extra Course)
|General||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC-NCL/Gen-EWS||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 150/-|
|SC/ ST/ Third Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 150/-|
|PwBD||Rs. 500/||Rs. 150/-|
Candidates residing outside the country have to submit Rs. 4000/- for application up to three test papers and Rs. 1000/- per additional test paper.
CUET(PG) 2022 Selection Process
The candidates will have to appear for the computer-based examination. Where they have to perform well in order to secure a rank on the merit list. The admission process will vary as per the rules and regulations of the concerned universities.
CUET PG 2022 Registration: Key Links
|Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Application Form||Apply Online|
|Official Admission Portal||https://cuet.nta.nic.in/|
All the relevant information regarding the CUET-2022 has been shared on this page. We hope you find this article informative.