DBS Scholarship Program: To provide better educational facilities for the children of the police personnel, the DBS Bank is raising a scholarship schedule. This is a prominent opportunity for them to complete their education without worrying about the cost of tuition fees at the school level. Learn more about this scheme in this article. We have all the information concerning the DBS Scholarship Program.
About the DBS Scholarship Program
The children who are at the school level and the offspring of police staff should make use of this scheme by the DBS Bank. Meritious students who are curious to learn but lack the financial resources should, without any further delay, apply to this program. Check out the eligibility, selection process and other details about the DBS Scholarship Program
|Scholarship||DBS Scholarship Program|
|Scholarship Amount||20,000 rupees|
|Duration||up to 3 years|
|Deadline||5th of February 2023|
|Selection||Shortlisting and interview|
Are You Eligible for DBS Scholarship Program?
Before applying online, a candidate should ensure they fulfil the requirements given in the eligibility conditions. Failing to do so will ultimately result in the rejection of the form.
- A candidate who applies for this scholarship should be the child of a sub-Inspector or police employee of a rank below it.
- One should be a resident of Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Puducherry.
- Candidate should be studying in class 9th or 10th.
- DBS Bank and Buddy4Study employees are not eligible to apply for their kids.
What’s the Scheme of the DBS Scholarship Program?
Those who apply for the DBS Scholarship will receive an amount of 20,000 rupees per annum. This offer will continue for a three-year duration. The students will receive the amount yearly in their bank account or that of their parents. Students are requested to keep uploading the required documents in the online scholar tracking system for the continuation of their scholarship program.
How to apply for DBS Scholarship Program?
- To apply for this program you first go to the official website of the Scholarship at Buddy4studdy https://www.buddy4study.com/page/dbs-scholarship-program and follow these steps afterwards:
- Click on DBS Scholarship, which is the home page.
- Read the instructions and click on the “Apply Now” option available at the bottom of the page.
- Firstly, you will be required to sign in to Buddy4Studdy via your mobile number.
- After it is done, the application form will appear on the screen.
- It will contain simple questions about the student’s details and educational information.
- You will be required to submit the mandatory documents in the form.
- The last step will be to agree to the terms and conditions after reading it all.
- You can not make corrections to the mistakes after the submission do have a look at the preview page.
- After reading it submits the form.
In the application form, a candidate should submit a digital copy of the following documents:
- A latest-coloured passport-size photograph on plain white background.
- Aadhaar card as Identity proof.
- Police Identity card of the applicant’s parent.
- School ID card, admission note, fee receipt, or bonafide credential of the applicant of the current year.
- Applicant or Parent’s Bank account details. (such as a passbook page or cheque)
Selection Process of the DBS Scholarship Program
The selection is a multi-step procedure in the case of the DBS scholarship;
- Firstly, the authorities will shortlist the contenders based on their monetary status and educational performance.
- Then, these selected applicants will be interviewed on a mobile phone call.
- In the interview, an evaluation of the capabilities and lack of resources of the candidate will be made.
- The documentation round will involve the physical verification of the submitted documents.
- The Scholarship Provider DBS will now make the final selection.
- It is completely up to the Bank to prefer or refuse a particular applicant.
Want to renew your DBS scholarship? Read Here
It is necessary to understand the renewal process is necessary because the scholarship will continue for the next three years.
- The students who revive the scholarship money should submit their fee transactions for the following years in a tracking system for online scholars.
- The students will require to submit grade certificates for the upcoming years and the ones they pay the fees for
- Tuition payment tickets should be uploaded to the tracking system.
- If a student wishes to continue their scholarship they are not allowed to drop out for the next three academic years.
- The scholarship can also be cancelled if the student is found guilty under any disciplinary grounds.
|Visit||NVS, RO Bhopal|
The selected candidates will receive an amount of 20,000 rupees every year for 3 years.
Yes, the children of the police personnel belonging to the post of the sub-inspector are eligible for this scheme.
Class 10th students will receive the money for three years. Firstly, the student will receive 20,000 in class 10th, and then again in class 11th. Lastly, the last instalment of 20,000 rupees will credit to the account of the student when he/she is in class 12th.
No. There is no fee to apply for the application of this scholarship.
Yes. All the eligible candidates who are residents of Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Puducherry, can apply.