Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022| Application Form| Dates| Eligibility| Online Apply: Delhi Government every year invites applications for nursery admissions to Government and Private schools of the state. Admission forms for the open category and EWS/DG category are released separately. Delhi EWS/ DG Admission 2022 Application forms will reopen from 3rd October to 10 October for the academic year 2022. The 1st lottery result has also been released for the current year admissions.
Application forms for Delhi EWS/ DG admissions are invited online mode. Eligible parents can submit applications on behalf of their ward before the last date prescribed by the board. The complete details of admission are mentioned in the official notification which is released before the application process.
Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2022
The Education Department of Delhi is the department concerned for provided admissions to the students. Under the EWS/ DG admission process, students in Delhi are provided admission to Nursery and class 1 in various Government/ and private schools to the students who belong to EWS and Disadvantaged Group (DG). Admissions to this category are provided under the provision of RTE in which 25% of seats are reserved for the EWS and backward class students.
Selection of applicants for admission under this category is done on the basis draw of lottery. The lottery result for 2022 is to be available on 14th October 2022. Application process is completely free as no application fee is charged to the applicants.
If you are also looking for information on Delhi EWS/DG admissions for the year 2022, then you must go through this article at once.
Delhi EWS/ DG Admissions- Important Dates
|Starting of submission of online applications for EWS/DG & children with disability||Reopen From 3 Oct|
|Last date of application||10th Oct|
|Release of 1st computerized draw for children with disability||14 Oct|
|Release of 1st computerized draw for EWS/DG candidates|
|Second draw list|
|Third draw list|
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi EWS Admission
This admission process is only for a certain section. Therefore, only eligible applicants can submit applications. Check application details given as under-
- Student must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- They should be coming either from EWS or DG category.
- The minimum age of the students for Nursery to Pre school admission is 3-5 years, 4-6 years for KG/ Pre-Primary and 5 to 7 years for Class as on the prescribed date.
- The minimum family income of the applicant should be 1 lakh or less per year.
- Any candidate who is disabled and complete all the criteria is also eligible for admission.
Documents to be submitted
Applicants must keep the following documents handy while applying-
- Proof of residence (Rent agreement cannot be used as a resident proof)
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Proof of income
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of disadvantaged group
- Disability certificate, as applicable
How to register for Delhi EWS Admission?
Applications for EWS admissions are released after application for open/ general categories. Applications have to submit online application using the official website of the department. Have a look at the online application process explained in this section through various steps-
The application process is divided into two sections- Registration and Application form.
Before proceeding to the application process, one must register themselves on the online portal. Check registration process first-
- Step I- Open your browser and search Delhi education department.
- Step II- Click on the relevant link i.e. Delhi EDUNEL.
- Step III- Homepage of the department portal will open. On this page click on “Delhi EWS/DG Admission” link.
- Step IV- Now, new users have to click on “Registration for New user” Link.
- Step V- Now, registration for will open. Fill all the details carefully in the mandatory section. Details should be filled with utmost care as not changes are allowed once form is submitted.
- Step VI- Once all the details are filled, click on “Register” button.
- Step VII- A pop-up box will open and you have to click on OK button.
- Step VIII- On successful submission of details, Registration no. and login id will be shown on your screen and will also sent to the registered mobile no. This will complete the registration process.
Keep the registration details carefully for further login details.
Once the registration process is over, you can proceed to application form filling. Check the application process given below-
- To proceed with the application process, click on “Login if already registered” link.
- Enter your registration ID and password in the available space you have allotted after registration. Click on Login button.
- Now, an application form will appear.
- Fill each and every detail as asked in the application form. Details once filled and submitted cannot be changed hence, be careful while filling each entry.
- Once all the fields are completed click on “Preview” button.
- Preview page of the filled in details will appear.
- Check each and every detail with care and make necessary change is needed.
- Click on submit tab if all the details are Ok .
- Now, a new screen showing a message will open. Proceed ahead by clicking on Ok.
- Now, in the step you have to select your schools within a radius of 1-3 km.
- Once selected, click on submit button.
- Now, select other schools, as per your priority.
- After selection, a final preview of application form will open.
- Check all the details carefully.
- If the details are correct, submit the form.
- Lastly, do not forget to take a printout of the filled in the application form for your record.
EWS/DG Admission List/Result
After the scrutiny of application forms, draw of lottery is conducted to prepare the admission list/ result. This admission list is also hosted online and applicants can download it from the official website of the Delhi Education Department. In case, applicant is not allotted any school in first list, he/she can wait for the release of next list.
|Official Admission portal||Click Here|
|Delhi EWS/DG Admission page||Click Here|
|Delhi EWS/DG Admission Guidelines||Click Here|
In case of any assistance regarding Delhi EWS/ DG admissions for the year 2022, one can contact at the given details-
8800355192 and 9818154069