Delhi Government School Admission 2022-23: The Delhi Education Department (DoE) has started the application process for the Delhi Government School Admission. It is organized for VI to IX class academic session 2022-23. All the interested candidates can fill out the Delhi Government School Cycle I online application till 2nd May 2022. We prepared this article keeping in mind all the important information for the candidates so as to provide help from our side. Read the complete article to stay informed and updated on the necessary details related to the Delhi Government School Admission.
- 1 About Delhi Government School Admission 2022-23
- 2 Delhi Govt. School Admission Necessary Qualifications
- 3 General Instructions For Delhi Class VI to IX Admission
- 4 Delhi Government School Admission Online Registration
About Delhi Government School Admission 2022-23
The concerned authority has decided to opt for the online registration process for the admission under non-plan admission into the Government Schools under the Directorate of Education ( Except for the children who are currently studying or placed under the NSO in Govt./ Govt. Aided Schools). Parents/Guardians have to register their children as per the schedule provided by the concerned authority. We have provided the link for the online application at the end of this article. Prior to this, we will talk about all the important guidelines posted by the Delhi Directorate of Education so make sure to read that.
We have typed down details on the essential qualification, age limit, general instruction, required documents, etc. Continue reading the article with utmost understanding. Let’s start with a brief overview of the admission.
Delhi Non-Plan School Admissions 2022: Overview
|Name of the Concerned Authority||Delhi Government School|
|Name of the Head Authority||Delhi Directorate of Education (DoE)|
|Category||Delhi Government School Admission|
|Classes||VI to IX|
|Admission Type||Non-Plan Admission|
|Phases of Admission||Cycles I, II, & III|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Admission Portal||https://www.edudel.nic.in/|
Delhi Non-Plan Admissions Process: Important Dates
|Content||Cycle I||Cycle II||Cycle III|
|Online Application||11th April 2022(12:00 Noon) to 2nd May 2022 (05:00 PM)|
1st (12:00 Noon) to 20th June 2022 (5:00 PM)
|16th July 2022 (12:00 Noon) to|
3rd August 2022
|Allotted Seats to |
|20th May 2022||4th July 2022||22nd August 2022|
|Submission & Verification|
|21st to 31st May 2022||5th to 15th July 2022||23rd to 31st August 2022|
Also Read: KV Admission 2022 Date
Delhi Govt. School Admission Necessary Qualifications
The parents/guardians must make sure their children possess the following criteria decided by the authority:
- The children must have successfully passed the previous class.
- This is applicable only to the residents of Delhi
- As for age criteria, refer to the table below:
|Class||Age Limit as of 31st March 2022|
|VI||Between 10 to 11 years|
|VII||Between 11 to 12 years|
|VII||Between 12 to 13 years|
|IX||Between 13 to 14 years|
The age criteria is not applicable to the regular students who have passed the previous class 2021-22 from the recognized unaided school of the directorate of education or local bodies of Delhi along with the possession of valid SLC and mark sheet
General Instructions For Delhi Class VI to IX Admission
- You can register at any of the cycles but we advise you to register as early as you can because the chances of getting seats in the desired schools are high in early cycles.
- If the school has been allotted in the first cycle then you can not apply in the next one.
- Students currently studying/enrolled in government schools are not eligible.
- You can not submit multiple applications.
- If parents/guardians need help in filling out the application form then they can contact the help desk at the nearest school. They will provide assistance in filling and submitting the form.
- You have to make a choice from the drop-down menu for assembly constituent and government school. Make sure to choose the one which is closest to your location.
- If you failed to register your children for admission in IX, then you can apply for the admission manually at any of the nearest schools till 23rd August 2022
Details to be filled in Delhi Government School Admission Form
We suggest all the parents/guardians keep this information ready beforehand so that the process of filling out the form can be carried out smoothly:
- Basic details like parent’s name, residential address, and details of previously attended school
- Aadhar Number/ UID of the child
- Child Bank Account Details
- Date of Birth of the Child
- Parent’s Mobile Number
Delhi Government School Admission Online Registration
The parents/guardians have to fill out the application form through an online portal. To simplify the procedure, we have breakdown the process of filling out the form into simple and understandable steps. These steps are easy to understand and carry out:
- Go to the official website – https://www.edudel.nic.in/
- On the main page, Look for the ‘Govt. School Admissions’ option and open it.
- All the important links will appear on the screen, click on the ‘ Online Registration Form’
- Read all the instructions provided at the top then proceed to fill in all the asked details and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now provide all the remaining details
- Preview the entered details once before submitting the form.
- Download the form and keep it with you for future reference.
Deletion Of Application Form Data
Parents are responsible for the correctness of the details provided in the application form. If any correction is required then you can follow the following steps:
- Open the official site and click on the ‘Govt. School Admissions’
- Now click on the ‘Deletion of Online Registration Form’
- On the next page click on the ‘Delete Data Non-Plan Admission’
- Enter the registered number, OTP, and click on the ‘Delete’ button.
- Now fill out the application again before the last date.
Submission & Verification Of Documents
The candidates have to report to the allotted school along with the original copies of documents on the prescribed date for the final stage of admission.
Delhi Government School Admission 2022: Important Links
|Guidelines For Parents/ Guardians||Click Here|
|List of Clusters||Click Here|
|Registration Form||Apply Online|
|Official Admission Portal||https://www.edudel.nic.in/|
This article communicates all the information on the Delhi Government No Plan Admission. We hope that this page was informative to all our readers