Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus: The Staff Selection Commission is currently accepting online applications for the recruitment of the Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial). Furthermore, as per the commission examination schedule, the computer-based examination will be held in September 2022 for the selection of desirable candidates. This article has been prepared for providing details on the Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus. With this information, we would be providing help to all our readers in preparing for the examination. On this page, we will guide you on what to study and how to start the preparation by explaining the Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus. Kindly bring your attention to the information shared in this article.
- 1 Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus
- 2 Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus
- 3 SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Examination Scheme
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus
The authority provides the exam syllabus to give all the applicants an outline of all the relevant topics that are going to be asked in the examination. Moreover, the exam questions are prepared by keeping the exam syllabus in mind. The applicants have plenty of time to prepare for the examination but still, we would suggest you start studying as early as possible so that you have a lot of time for revision. That way, in the end, you will have a generous amount of time to give mock tests as it helps in identifying the area you lack, and eventually you can work on it. Continue reading the article as it will help you in your preparations.
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase X Application 2022
- SSC Selection Post Ladakh Recruitment 2022
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2022
- UP Panchayat DEO Recruitment 2022
- RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Responsible Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Selection Criteria||Online Examination|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
|SSC official Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
SSC Head Constable Recruitment Registration: Key Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Process||17th May 2022|
|Deadline for Application Form Submission||16th June 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting Fee||17th June 2022|
|Last Date for Challan Generation||18th June 2022|
|Deadline for Payment Through Challan||20th June 2022|
|Error Correction Window||From 21st to 26th June 2022|
|Examination Date||September 2022|
SSC HC Exam Preparation Tips
In this section, we will share the best tips with you for preparing for any exam. You can imply the following points in your preparation.
- Start by making space for your studies. Choose a place where you can concentrate without any disturbance. The place should be free from all sorts of distractions. But most importantly, it should be comfortable.
- Prepare your study material and decide the sources you want to study from. Make sure it is reliable and understandable so that you know it is not a waste of time
- Make a timetable and study according to it. With this, you will know when to study, and eventually a habit will be developed.
- Go through the complete syllabus, and decide where to start. Identify the subject you lack and try to set the study timetable according to it.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question paper. This helps in understanding the examination pattern and also gives you an idea of what kind of questions are usually asked. Make sure to note down the questions that are often asked in the exam.
- Always remember to slow down and take a break. Studying nonstop gives you nothing but a headache. Taking regular breaks refreshes your mind and thus ensures better concentration
- Aside from everything, take care of your health. You need to be mentally and physically fit to write the paper. Do not skip any of your meals.
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus
The following information is pertaining to the exam syllabus. As the exam will have five sections, we have mentioned the topics that are covered under them. However, to get the detailed information, kindly refer to the syllabus pdf that we have attached at the end of this article.
This section will ask questions related to the current events and news to check the applicant’s awareness of the environment of his/her surroundings. This tells how much you keep a track of all the things happening around you. Questions related to the topics such as History, Culture, General Politics, Scientific Research, etc will also be asked.
The quantitative aptitude section will test your ability to solve hard questions. Your problem-solving, logical, and analytical skills are judged. To excel in this section, prepare the topic such as Computation of Number, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Distance, Basic Algebraic Identities, Profit and Loss, Bar Diagram, Pie Chart, etc.
General intelligence includes questions that are both verbal and non-verbal type. You can find questions on analogy, similarity, and differentiation along with topics such as relationship concept, visual memory, statement conclusion, coding and decoding, arithmetical reasoning and figure classification, etc.
As the name suggests, this tests your proficiency in English. It includes questions on Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Jumbled Sentences, Idioms and Phrases, Conversion of Narration into Direct/ indirect, Active and Passive Voice of Verbs, Comprehension Passage, Detecting Spelling Errors, etc.
You have to prepare topics like the Internet, WWW and Web Browser, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, E-Banking, Basics of E-mail, Microsoft Excel, Elements of Word Processing, Text Creation, etc.
- JAN Samarth Portal 2022
- What is ONDC? How It Will Take On Amazon And Flipkart?
- NREGA Job Card List 2022 [State Wise Link]
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Examination Scheme
The commission will conduct the online examination which will be computer-based. It will be qualifying in nature. You will be given 100 questions to solve, for which one hour and thirty minutes time duration will be provided. Where each correct answer will get one mark and the wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 0.5 mark. The exam will be conducted in Hindi and English only.
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Exam Syllabus: Related Links
|SSC Delhi Police Head Constable CBE Syllabus||Click Here|
|SSc Official Portal||https://ssc.nic.in/|
Particulars on the SSC Head Constable Exam syllabus have been shared on this page. We hope this article was informative to all the applicants.