DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2022: Director of Health Service Family Welfare has conducted recruitment for 207 posts, all the aspiring candidates can apply for various posts like ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwives), LDA computer assistant/Steno Typist Grade IV Peon, etc. introduced by the Government of Assam. All the candidates can fill the application form for the recruitment by visiting the official website of the Director of Health Service Family Welfare i.e. dhsfw.assam.gov.in, once the application form is available on the official website candidate can fill the form for the same.
The application form will be available on the official website and the candidate can download the application form from the official website, once the link for the application form is available candidate will be notified about the same. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the post should be in regular touch with the official website, after the application form is released on the website candidate have to submit the form before the deadline. If an application is submitted after a given date and time then the application will not be accepted by the authority, so all the candidates must try to submit the form at the given date and time. You will get all the important information here on this page, read the full article to know more about it.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancy|
|ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwives||166|
|LDA Computer assistant/steno typist||16|
|Grade IV Peon||25|
NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment
DHSFW Assam Recruitment
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the post introduced by the government of Assam then they can apply online by visiting the official website and downloading the application form and submitting it before the last date of submission. Many applicants are eagerly waiting for the application form so that they fill their desired job role, their various posts offered to all the candidates. A candidate who will qualify for all the written exams will be then selected for further process, selected candidates will get the opportunity to sit for the further rounds.
|Article type||DHSFW Assam Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the organization||Director of Health Service Family Welfare|
|Number of post||207 vacancy|
|application form filling date||To be announced|
|Mode of application||Online|
DHSFW Assam Eligibility Criteria 2021
There are some eligibility criteria that every candidate has to follow, applicants who fall under the eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment. Below are the eligibility criteria for a candidate who is applying for the related post.
|Name of the post||Eligibility criteria|
|ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwives||Candidate applying for the ANM post should be qualified from the recognized College/Institute|
|LDA Computer assistant/steno typist||Candidates applying for the LDA Computer assistant/steno typist post should have perused arts, commerce, or science from a recognized college/Institute.|
Applicant must have a minimum of 1-year diploma course in computer application
|Grade IV Peon||Applicants applying for the post of peon should have qualify VII class from a recognized school|
|Age||All the applicants applying for the above mentioned post their age should be minimum of 18 years old and maximum of 40 years old|
DHSFW Assam Salary Details
All the candidates who are going to apply for the related post must check all the related information regarding the post for which they are applying or about the exam date, many candidates are searching for the salary package for the posts provide for all the aspirants candidates. Here is the information regarding the salary.
|Name of the post||Scale of pay and Grade pay|
|ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwives||Rs.14,000 – Rs.60.500 with grade pay of Rs.6200/-|
|LDA Computer assistant/steno typist||Rs.14,000 – Rs.60.500 with grade pay of Rs.6200/-|
|Grade IV Peon||Rs.12,000- 59,000 with grade pay of Rs.3900/-|
DHSFW Assam Recruitment Selection Process
All the candidates who are willing to fill the application form for the above mentioned post must qualify all the rounds to get selected for the post for which they have applied, the selected candidates will continue with the further process there will be three rounds for the selection process.
- In the first round, there will be a written test for which candidates will have to do their best, one who qualifies for the written exam will be selected for the next round.
- After the written test there will be an Interview round where the candidates will be asked the question related to their post Interview round is to just judge the candidate’s confidence level and also how much the candidate is aware of their surroundings and current affairs. The authority will test their IQ level, related to their post.
- Lastly after the candidate successfully passed the above two rounds the candidate will be selected for the further process and the document verification will be done for the selected candidates so during all three round candidate have to carry all their important documents for verification. Verification is the last procedure for all the selected candidates after this candidate will be selected for the related post.
Procedure To Apply for DHSFW Assam Recruitment
Candidates who is willing to apply for the above post should the application form will be soon available on the official website, candidate can fill the form by visiting the official website of the Director of Health Service Family Welfare and fill the form properly . Below is the procedure to apply for the DHSFW recruitment.
- To apply for the online application for the various post you have to first visit the official website of Director of Health Service Family Welfare i.e. dhsfw.assam.gov.in
- After you have visited the official website now the home page will appear before you on your computer screen, there you have to search for the latest news column or DHSFW Assam career.
- After you have searched for the same now you have to check the advertisement for the related post
- After you came across the advertisement now you have to click on your desired post and search for the application link on that page.
- After you have clicked on the application link now you will be directed to a new page where you have to create your account and enter the required details on the page.
- After you have created your account now you have to fill the application form properly and enter all the required details on it, and if the payment option then does and then click on the submit button.
- After you have filled the application form and also make the payment if required then you can also take a printout of your application form for future use.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully download the application form and fill the form for various posts offered by the Director of Health Service Family Welfare.
|Application Process||Start soon|