Dibrugarh University Result 2023: The candidates can now check the Dibrugarh University result of their respective courses on the official website of the Dibrugarh University i.e. www.dibru.ac.in. To check the DBU result, the candidate will have to use their roll number and other required details to access the result. As of now, the University had announced the result for BA.LL. (H), PG (Applied Psychology), B.E, B.Tech (Compartmental), Certificate course on Spoken Tai Language.
Dibrugarh University Result 2023
The Dibrugarh University Result 2023 for some courses is expected to release soon by the University. Students are requested to stay calm and patient if he/she doesn’t satisfy with the marks obtained in the coming result then students can exercise the process of re-evaluation. Once the result will be declared then the University will release the notification for the re-evaluation process. The examination which was conducted in July 2022 & September 2022 by the university is now released and students can now check the result of their respective courses.
Dibrugarh University Result 2023
NOTE- Students waiting for the result of the examination which was held recently will be released shortly, so the students are requested to keep checking the official website of Dibrugarh University.
About Dibrugarh University
Dibrugarh University was established in the year 1965 at Rajabheta, Dibrugarh and is spread in 550 acres of land.
The mission of the university is to provide quality and skill-based education to the students of the university. The University plays a big role in the betterment of society.
- Its main focus is to provide research-based courses to the student to raise the scale of education in society.
- The University is giving a platform to the student to stand out; among the others.
- The University organizes various social and cultural activities on its campuses to reduce the level of stress to some extent.
- The program of the University is designed in a way to enable leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in the students.
- The University is very serious about the issue related to women’s safety and education.
- The University promotes international collaboration and provides the ecosystem to attract foreign students towards the university.
B.Com Result 2023 1st 2nd 3rd Year
B.A Result 2023 1st 2nd 3rd Year
B.Sc Result 2023 1st 2nd 3rd Year
Dibrugarh University Re-evaluation
The authority that is responsible to prepare the result has been regulated by the D.U Rules and regulations; Utmost care has been taken by the authority to ensure accuracy in the results. Students can apply for Dibrugarh University Re-evaluation 2023 as early as possible.
- The Student can apply for the scrutiny of the marks by sending the notice to Examination Controller within 1 month from the date the result is published.
- The head of the department has to submit the whole re-scrutiny application in one lot.
Steps to Download/Check Online Dibrugarh University Result
- Go to the official website of the university i.e. www.dibru.ac.in as a first step to view the examination result.
- Search for the result link on the website.
- Select your course from the given list.
- Click on the course which you had appeared for the examination.
- Then, open the result page to view the marks obtained in the examination in the respective subject.
- Can take the printout of the result sheet for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
The official website of Dibrugarh University is www.dibru.ac.in
One can apply for the re-scrutiny process to check whether the marks obtained by you are correct or not.
The Student has to submit the re-scrutiny application form with the fees to the head of the department within one month from the date the result is published.
Students who are waiting for their Dibrugarh University Result 2023 to get declared, need to visit the official website regularly to check the result; moreover, we will update you with the article whenever the university officially releases the result of the remaining semester. If you have any questions regarding the result then please ask in the comment box given below.