DigiSathi: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) launched an initiative to strengthen the digital environment and financial services of the country. The initiative is called DigiSaathi, it is designed to provide help regarding digital payments to its users. The service of digiSaathi is available to its users 24*7. The users can get help from digiSaathi regarding information related to digital payment products and services
About DigiSaathi Initiative
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI), together launched DigiSaathi to escalate the digital environment of the country. Shri Shaktikanta Das, Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), called attention to the significance of the initiative in developing digital innovation in the country. The users will get help from digisaathi regarding various payment systems which includes payment with cards as well. DigiSaathi is set up, to be operated and controlled by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
|Name of the initiative||DigiSaathi|
|Launched by||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Controlled by||National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Date of launch||08 March 2022|
|Objective||To strengthen the digital environment and financial services|
- The initiative was made keeping in mind to speed up the procedure of digital acceptance in the country. DigiSaathi provides a platform to its users to get help or information on the entire spectrum of payments done digitally.
- Provide assistance, if the customer has any doubt relating to the digital payments.
- This is available in two languages English and Hindi.
- It is built to guide and provide solution to larger portion of the population of the country
- To boost digital payment growth
- To Increase Indian Payment Industries.
Information To Be Found in DigiSaathi
- Guidance related to digital payments products and services.
- User can find the information regarding how to use the product and services
- Contact information of banks and non banks participants and payment system operator.
- All the data related to banking product and services will be available to the users to a large extent.
- Candidates can visit the platform by clicking on the link mentioned above. DigiSaathi provides information to the users regarding doubts relating o digital payments products and services which is available to the users 24*7
- The platform supports two languages for now i.e Hindi and English
- It has various products and services like debit / credit cards, NEFT, RTGS, ATM, mobile and net banking etc.
- The platform also provides digital assistance for providing information. The AI will be trained continously to provide accurate guidance.
How To Access DigiSaathi?
- You can use the services of digisaathi for lawful and authorised purposes.
- Uploading or publishind anything which shows racism, harm to a child, holds patent, violates any law etc on the platform.
- User will have to act according the code of conduct and policies provided by the Natoinal Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
How To Search Queries?
- Visit the official website of DigiSaathi.
- You can select the language by clicking on the drop down button available on the right side of the screen
- If you want to find information relating to product and services then you can write your question on the search box.
- Related question will auto appear while you type your question, you can select from there as well.
- Or you can simply ask the question from DigiSaathi chatbox.
- If you want to get information regarding bank contacts, you can click on the option given on the screen named ‘Find Bank/Institution Contact Details’
|DigiSaathi Terms and Conditions||Click Here|
Information about DigiSaathi an initiative launched by the Reserve Bank of India is shared throughout this article. The platform provides many benefits o its users as well as to the country. Read the article to get the detailed information about DigiSaathi.