Digital Gujarat ePass Apply Online Exemption Pass: Now the people of Gujarat in this lockdown period can apply for the Exemption pass from the official portal digitalgujarat.gov.in for their Inter and Intra-state travel pass. But Gujarat exemption pass will be issued to such persons who are having a serious issue or related to essential services only. To apply for the exemption pass you need to fill some of the details in the digitalgujarat.gov.in application form. You can also submit the Gujarat Covid-19 Pass offline but for that, you need to download the form from the official website. Below in this article, you will get the information related to the Gujarat Exemption pass.
People we have also shared the direct link of the Gujarat Exemption pass below on this page so that you can apply for the same here directly.
- 1 Digital Gujarat ePass
- 2 Gujarat Exemption ePass: Overview
- 3 Gujarat Exemption Pass Documents Required
- 4 Digital Gujarat ePass
- 5 Steps to apply for the Digital Gujarat ePass Online
- 6 Apply Gujarat COVID-19 ePass Offline
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
Digital Gujarat ePass
To all Gujarat people in this article, we have shared the information about how you can apply for the lockdown exemption pass from the Gujarat government official website. As everyone knew that, the entire nation was in a lockdown state due to the pandemic coronavirus till 3rd May and the kind of current situation is, it is still ambiguous whether the government going to end this lockdown on that day or it will be extended for next few weeks.
And the kind of situation we are witnessing in Gujarat where day by day the condition is deteriorating due to this virus and till now in Gujarat, more than 100 people have lost their lives. But for our survival, so many peoples who are associated with the essential jobs are still giving their services and they may give their services uninterruptedly, the government is providing them exemption pass and they can get the same from the dgitial.gujarat.gov.in official portal.
Gujarat Exemption ePass: Overview
|Article Category||Lockdown exemption pass|
|Applicable for||Essential service provider|
|Application link||Available below|
Gujarat Exemption Pass Documents Required
To apply for the pass you need to be required upload some of the documents so please keep these documents ready before applying online which we have listed below:
- Driving license
- Any government-issued identification card
- ID proof of working in the concerned shop/department/office
- Vehicle RC
- Other documents
- Proof of registration with government/corporation
- Passport size photograph
Digital Gujarat ePass
To apply for the Exemption pass you need to give some of your details in the application form which we have listed below:
- Applicant’s name
- Districts: name of the district where the applicants belong
- Address: here applicants need to enter its complete address as mentioned in the identification proof
- Email: this one is optional
- Mobile number: applicants need to submit their valid mobile number.
- Exempted Industry category
- Date of exemption
- Time of the exemption
- Vehicle details
- Driver details
- Route details
- Establishment category
Steps to apply for the Digital Gujarat ePass Online
To apply online for the Exemption pass you need to follow the procedure that we have given below:
Visit the official portal
- First of all, you all need to visit the official portal and on the home page of the portal…
- Click on the Citizen services under the services tab
Register in the portal
- To apply for the Exemption you need to first register on the portal and if you are already registered then you may log in with the details directly.
- Now on the home page of the website when you scroll down to a little bit, and you will get the direct link for the exemption pass COVID-19.
- After clicking the same you will be moved to a new page, where you will find some instruction, read all the instructions properly, and then.
- Click on the apply online tab available at the end of the page.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to Click on the new registration if you haven’t registered before for any other service.
- Once you click on the registration tab a form will appear which you need to fill and all field marked with an asterisk is mandatory to fill.
Login to the portal www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Once you successfully registered you need to login to the portal with the required login details which you received while registration.
- Once you log in, a page will open in which you have to select the “other service” section and press the continue to service tab.
- You will receive the Request ID and application number for that service if you want to continue for that service then press the continue tab.
- Once you continue, the exemption pass form will be available to you.
- Fill all the details mention in it carefully because if on found any discrepancy your application form will be rejected.
- Once you fill the form then you need to upload the document which may require and upload the photograph of the applicants.
- After uploading the document press on the submit tab.
- And your application form will be registered successfully.
- After registering for the pass, the official will verify the details first and if they found that your job is falling under the essential category or for the work you are going is genuine then they will issue the Exemption pass to you.
- Once the pass issue to you will get the confirmation message on your mobile and you can download the same from the portal by login.
Apply Gujarat COVID-19 ePass Offline
To apply for the offline exemption pass you need to download the form which will be available to download from the official portal and for that, you need to register first in the portal, then only you may able to download the application form and after downloading it, you need to fill the form and attach all required documents and submit the same to the concerned departments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Gujarat government providing Exemption lockdown pass but to only such peoples who are associated with essential services.
You can apply online for the exemption from the digital Gujarat official website which is digitalgujarat.gov.in
Yes, you can but for that, you need to download the application form from the portal.
Yes, you need to upload your photograph, identification proof, and vehicle information
It depends on the official verification once they verified the details they will issue the pass immediately.
You will receive the message for the same in your registered mobile number.
Yes, you need to register first in the portal by giving your basic details and if you registered already then you do not need to register you may apply with the same details.