Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate: Coronavirus pandemic has changed the lifestyle of everyone and to get themselves safe everyone is getting vaccinated by taking two doses of the vaccination i.e. ‘Covishield’ which was produced by the Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd & ‘Covaxin’ produced by Bharat Biotech. It’s mandatory for every citizen to take two doses of these vaccines only then they will be declared as fully vaccinated. Those who’ve taken both the vaccines have to download their Covid-19 certificate which is available on cowin.gov.in.
- 1 Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- 2 How to download Covid-19 Vaccine certificate online?
- 3 Steps to verify Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate?
- 4 Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate: Quick Links
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Several states have made it mandatory to carry the Covid-19 Vaccine certificate every time they’ll enter the state after seeing the rise in the cases of new variant i.e. Omicron to handle the situation before it becomes worse. Many states have announced that the outsider who will go to any public space must carry their respective Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter the place. To know in detail about the download process, objective of the Covid-19 vaccine certificate go through this article carefully.
Benefits of Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
The benefits of the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate are as follows:
- A COVID Vaccine Certificate (CVC) issued by the government of India offers an assurance to the beneficiary on the vaccination, type of vaccine used & the provisional certificate also provides the next vaccination due.
- It also play as an evidence for the beneficiary in case of travel and travellers will be allowed to enter the public place (national or international) just by showing their CVC.
How to download Covid-19 Vaccine certificate online?
- Through CoWin’s website:
- Proceed the process by landidng on the CoWin’s official website (www.cowin.gov.in).
- On the right side of the main page, click on ‘Download Certificate’ available under the drop box of ‘Vaccination Services’.
- To get the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate, enter your 10 digit mobilt number and then tick on ‘OTP’ box.
- You’ll be login and will be able to see ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate’ on a new web page.
- Through Aarogya Setu App:
- Download the Aarogya Setu App from your Google Play or IOS Store if not installed.
- Login with your mobile number and then tick on ‘Cowin’ tap available on top of the screen.
- Now click on ‘Vaccination Certificate’ option and enter your 13 digit beneficiary reference ID/Aadhaar Card number.
- After entering the Aadhaar Card number, click on download option and your Vaccination Certificate will be downloaded and will directly move to the ‘Downloads’ folder of your phone.
Steps to download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate via Umang & DigiLocker App?
- Through Umang App:
- Download the Umang App on your mobile phone from the Google Play Store or IOS Store.
- Once the app is downloaded, search for ‘Whats New’ section.
- After finding the section, tap on it and you’ll find the ‘CoWin’ tab.
- Select that tab, now enter your mobile number and OTP which will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and your Vaccination Certificate will be appearing on your mobile screen.
- Confirm your beneficiary name and download the certificate from there.
- Through DigiLocker App:
- Download the Digilocker from Google Play or IOS Store.
- After downloading the app, register yourself by enttering the details like: Name, Age, Gender, Security Pin, Aadhaar Card number & valid mobile number.
- Once you are done with the registratin process, go to the ‘Central Government’ tab and tick on ‘Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoFHW’.
- After that you’ll see the link of ‘Vaccine Certified’.
- Tap on that link and enter the 13 digit Reference Id.
- After entering it, your mobile screen will be broadcasting your ‘Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate’.
- Read all the details and then download the file.
Steps to verify Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate?
The steps to verify the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate are listed below:
- On the main page of Co-Win website www.cowin.gov.in, click on the option of ‘Verify Certificate’ available on left side of the page.
- You’ll be redirected on the Verification page, now click on the option of ‘Scan QR Code.’
- A notification will pop out asking to activate your device’s camera.
- Activate the device camera and now point the camera to the QR code on the bottom right of the certificate issued and scan it.
- While scanning the QR code, keep in mind the following pointers:
- The QR code should cover 70-80% of the screen.
- Complete QR code should be the part of the camera.
- QR code should be parallel to the camera.
- The camera should be hold steadily at least for 05 seconds.
- If the camera is unable is unable to unable to scan the QR code within 45 seconds then tap on ‘Try Again’ button appearing in front of the screen.
- If the verification get successful, then you’ll be able to see the message of ‘Certificate Successfully Verified’ on your mobile with the following pointers:
- Citizens Name.
- Certificate ID.
- Beneficiary ID.
- Vaccine Name.
- Date of Dose.
- Vaccination Status.
- Vaccination At.
- In case of an unsuccessful verification, the message of ‘Certificate Invalid’ will be appearing on your mobile screen.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate: Quick Links
|Download Certificate Tab||Click Here|
|Verify Certificate Tab||Click Here|
We hope that you got all the information regarding the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate 2021, stay tuned to our website for more updates & articles.