Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar: The Government of India is taking all the necessary precautions to make sure that citizens of India are ready to face the challenges that are coming their way, covid-19 has shaken the whole world from the year 2020. As the virus has started attacking people, the government has started taking all the necessary steps to take a hold of it. The situation was getting worse, there were a huge number of people who get affected by the virus. The antidote for the virus has been made and the priority was to make this vaccine available to all the citizens.
Every part of India was getting vaccinated. The vaccine was provided to all the hospitals and made sure that every single person is getting vaccinated. The vaccination is available for all age categories from 18+ years old people and now even for kids also the vaccine is available. You just have to register yourself in the Cowin portal i.e. cowin.gov.in, or in the Arogya setu app book a slot for yourself, and get vaccinated.
Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar
The vaccine certificate can be downloaded from the Cowin portal or from Arogya set application. You can also download the application on your mobile phone and download the certificate from there. The government has implemented guidelines for all the people so that they can be far away from the virus and keep social distance. The vaccine is available in all the vaccination centers you just have to register yourself and visit the nearby center and get yourself vaccinated.
The virus comes into the act in the year 2020 and at that time people were not aware of it but as soon as they come to know about the same then they started taking precautions and following all the do’s and don’ts that are implemented by the government. But in the last year, the rate of covid positive people was more than before it was, and there was also an increase in the death rate as compared to 2020.
Procedure To Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar From Cowin
Now people can also download the Cowin vaccine certificate online. They do not have to visit any hospital or nearby vaccine center to take a hard copy of the certificate. You can download the vaccine certificate and can also take a soft copy of it on your mobile phone. You can even take a screenshot of it so that you can show it whenever you need it. Here are the steps to follow and download the certificate.
- To download the vaccine certificate you have visit the cowinportal i.e. cowin.gov.in
- After you have dropin to the relevant website site then the home page will appea. There you have to click on the registration/sign in option that is on the top right side of the home page.
- Afterr you have clicked on the following option the new page will open before you. There you have to enter your registered mobile number.
- After you have entered the mobile number then click on get OTP, and after that the OTP will be sent to your mobile number via SMS for verification.
- Now after that you have to enter the OTP and then click on the verify and proceed tab. After that the new page will open. There you have to click on the show certificate option and then the certificate will be visible before you.
- After that you have to click on the download option to keep your certificate save on your mobile, you can also take printout of the certificate and also save the hard copy of the certificate as well as soft copy in your mobile.
- You can easily register yourself in the portal for vaccination and can also download the vaccine certificate by following the above steps.
Procedure To Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar From Arogya Setu
There are different portals and applications for all the citizens to register themselves for vaccination. In this new era of technology and digitation it has become very easy for everyone to make the process easygoing and according to the comfort zone of the people. Now the slots are booked online for vaccination by just entering basic information like the Name, Aadhar card number, etc. on the site. Here is the procedure to download the vaccine certificate from the Arogya Setu application.
- If you want to download the vaccine certificate then you have to first download the arogya setu application from the playstore in your mobile phone.
- After you have downloaded the Arogya setu application first register yourself by entering the required details like aadhar number, name, phone number pin number etc.
- After you have booked your slot and get vaccinated then you have to login to the application by entering your mobie number.
- When you have entered your mobile nmber then you have to click on the cowin tab, and then the new page will open.
- After you have clicked on the cowin tab then you have to enter the 13 digits reference id, and after that you have to click on the vaccination certificate option.
- After you have clicked on the vaccination certificate option then click on the download option to download your cowin vaccine certificate, and keep it safe with you.
- Download the vaccine certificate and keep the soft copy of your certificate very safe and you can also take a printout of your certificate, to save the hard copy of the certificate.
- Follow the steps to download the vaccination certificate from Arogya Setu application.
Procedure To Verify Vaccine Certificate
After the vaccination is done then you can also verify your vaccination certificate to see if the certificate is genuine or not because there are a lot of fake certificates that are being issued to all the citizens, so check whether the certificate is original or not follow the steps.
- To verify your vaccination certificate you have to first visit the official portal of cowin i.e. cowin.gov.in.
- After you have dropin to the officiaal portan the home page will open. Then there you have to click on the verify certificate option.
- The new page will open there you will be able to see some instructions and also Scan QR code option, click on that option.
- After you have clicked on the relevant option then you will get the notification to scan the QR code. While you are scanning the QR code 70%- 80% of the phone camera must cover the QR code.
- And if you fail to scan the QR code or the camera is not responding then you will get a message on your screen that says try again. Then agaiin follow the saame steps and scan the code.
- After you have scanned the QR code then you will get a message certificate is successfully verified and along with that you will be able to see your information like name,age,gender, vaccination date, vaccination centre etc.
- If there is an image that says certificate invalid ( verify another certificate) then you must know rthat the certificate is not original.
- If in case you are having any issue regarding verifying the certificate then follow the above steps to check wheather your certificate is geniune or not.
|Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar||Available now|
|Cowin user manual||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|