DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Research Centre Imarat (RCI) a premier laboratory of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO is accepting applications across the country for Engagement into Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma & ITI) for one year. The submission of online application forms started on 25th Jan 2022 and will end on 07th Feb 2022. Young and Interested candidates who are interested in the post can register themselves on mhrdnats.gov.in and submit their application on rcilab.in. Other details about the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 is available inside this article.
- 1 DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 2 DRDO Apprentice Vacancies & Stipend 2022
- 3 How to apply online for the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment?
- 4 DRDO Apprentice Selection Process 2022
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
A total of 150 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. Before registering for the post, the trainee has to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Suppression of facts will also lead to disqualification, at any stage of the selection process or during the training period. If they fail to reach the criteria then their application form will get cancelled by the officials of the organization. The rest of the details which are related to DRDO Apprentice Recruitment like the eligibility criteria, schedule & application process are mentioned here.
DRDO Apprentice Application Form 2022: An Abstract
|Organisation Name||Research Centre Imarat (RCI) a premier laboratory of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, DRDO|
|Post Name||Engagement into Apprentices (Graduate, Diploma & ITI)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Selection Process||Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview Round, subject to satisfactory documents verification.|
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
|Starting date of submitting the application form||25th Jan 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||07th Feb 2022|
DRDO Apprentice Vacancies & Stipend 2022
|Graduate Apprentice||40||₹9,000 p.m|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||60||₹8,000 p.m|
|Trade Apprentice||50||As per govt norms.|
DRDO Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications Criteria:
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Graduate Apprentice||(a) The trainee must have passed B.Sc, B.Com, B.E/B.Tech in ECE, EEE, CSE, Chemical, Mechanical from a well-recognised University/Institution. |
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||(a) Applicant must have Diploma in ECE, EEE, CSE, Chemical & Mechanical.|
|Trade Apprentice||(a) The trainee should be ITI pass out (NCVT & SCVT affiliation) in Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics & Mechanic & Welder.|
Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply. Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate who is applying for the post should not be less than 18 years of age as on 01st Jan 2022.
How to apply online for the DRDO Apprentice Recruitment?
- Candidates who are applying for Trade Apprentice (ITI Apprentice) have to visit the NAPS official portal (portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.) for registration.
- On the main page of the NAPS portal, click on ‘Register’ option and the registration form will get open.
- Enter the Personal Details like:
- Applicants Name.
- Parents/Spouse Name.
- Mobile No.
- Email Id.
- Then tick on Decalaration box and click on ‘Submit’ option.
- You’ll be registered successfuly and will get a Registration ID and password on your mobile number & email id.
- Keep them safe as it is going to play an important role during the submission of information in the application form.
- Candidates who are applying for Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice post have to visit the NATS official website (portal.mhrdnats.gov.in) for the registration.
- On the right side of the page, the option of ‘Enroll’.
- Complete the stages asked on the page and then click on ‘Confirm’ box.
- After ticking on the confirm button, your registration will get confirmed and will receive a Registration ID & Password on your mobile number & email id.
- After getting registered on the respective portals, go to RCI’s official website (rcilab.in).
- Tap on the option of ‘Click Here’ on the right side of the ‘Engagement of Apprentices’ option.
- Select the post and then click on ‘Register’ option.
- The registration page will get open.
- Enter your Registration No, Email & Mobile then click on ‘Submit’ box.
- An OTP will come on your mobile number and after entering it the message of successful registration will come on your mobile number.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply/Edit/View’ button.
- Submit your Registration ID & Passowrd and on a new web page your appication form will be visible.
- On the application form you’ll see that some of the details are already filled, note down the rest of the details like the education qualifications and uploading the scanned documents like:
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate.
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc. / B.com / Diploma / ITI Mark sheets for all semesters.
- Degree / provisional Degree / Diploma / ITI certificate.
- Caste, PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- Any Photo ID card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card, Voter ID or Driving License Aadhar Card and Copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- After submitting and uploading the documents, take a look at the application form and then submit it.
Edit Application Form:
- If applicant want to do some changes in his/her application form then they have click on ‘Edit Application Form’ option and their already filled application form will appear on screen.
- After completing the changes, click on the ‘Final Submit’ option and the edited application form will be submitted.
- Another chance will not be provided to re-edit the edited application form.
DRDO Apprentice Selection Process 2022
After finalising the correct application forms, the candidates whose application forms will be finalised will get shortlisted for the post on the basis of the Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview Round as round. Those who’ll clear the above-mentioned round will be called for the ‘Documents Verification’ whose details will be shared on the RCI’s website or sent personally to the candidate email id. After the completion of the DV round, the organization will post the final list on their official website and no protests will be entertained on the decision of the organization. Candidates finally selected will have to produce a valid Police Verification Certificate either from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) or permanent address at the time of joining.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Quick Links
|Login Portal||Click Here|
|Registration Portal||Click Here|