DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment Notification 2022: The Recruitment and Assessment Centre, DRDO has announced a recruitment for the post of Scientist ‘B’. For this purpose, the authority invites applications from interested eligible candidates for the DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment. Also, online applications are accepted to take part in the DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022 process. Moreover, the application process will be open for 21 days after the activation of the online form link. Hence, we published this article. Here, you will get information on the eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc of the DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment. Therefore, carefully read the article.
Latest: The last date to submit application is extended to 5th August 2022.
- 1 DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2022
- 2 DRDO Scientist B Post Eligibility Conditions
- 3 How To Apply For The DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment?
- 4 RAC DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Selection Process
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2022
The authority declared more than six hundred vacancies in the Aeronautical Development Agency, Defence Research, and Development Organization, and Department of Science and Technology. Moreover, you can find the DRDO Recruitment 2022 apply online link on the official portal of the authority. Furthermore, the application process is complete after the successful submission of the application fee. Then the board will accept the application of only those candidates who fit the eligibility criteria of the job position.
Also, for the smooth RAC DRDO Scientist B application process, we will provide the online form link on this page. Therefore, make sure you save our page so that you can get recent updates on the DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment.
- IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- ICAR IARI Assistant Admit Card 2022
- RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
- AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
rac.gov.in Scientist ‘B’ 2022 Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Concerned Authority||Recruitment and Assessment Centre|
|Name of the Post||Scientist ‘B’|
|Under||Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)|
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Department of Science and Technology (DST)
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 140|
|Selection Criteria||GATE Score, Written Examination, and Personal Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|RAC DRDO Official Site||https://rac.gov.in/|
rac.gov.in Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment Schedule
|Recruitment Advertisement||23rd June 2022|
|Online Application Window ends on||5 August|
|Application Fee Submission||5 August|
DRDO Scientist B Post Eligibility Conditions
The authority provides some DRDO Scientist B recruitment eligibility for the candidates. Moreover, these RAC Scientist ‘B’ recruitment 2022 conditions are made keeping in mind the job roles and responsibilities. Therefore, it is necessary for the interested candidate to meet these requirements or else his/her application can get rejected.
The educational requirements for the rac.gov.in 2022 DRDO Scientist ‘B’ post are different for every discipline. Therefore, we have mentioned the basic requirements for the job position. Also, you can check the link below for detailed information. Candidates satisfying any of the following conditions can apply for the RAC DRDO Scientist B 2022 hiring:
- Candidates should have relevant educational qualifications. Along with this, he/she must have a valid GATE certificate. OR,
- Should have completed the educational degree from the IITs/ NITs. In addition, the final examination marks should be at 80% in aggregate.
- Moreover, graduate and post-graduate science candidates can apply for the recruitment. Also, the candidates who are appearing in the final year exam or have appeared can also apply. However, they have to produce proof of passing before the deadline of the application form.
For discipline-wise DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ educational qualification Click Here
|Name of the Organization||UR/EWS||OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer)||SC/ ST|
|DRDO||28 years||31 years||33 years|
|DST||35 years||38 years||40 years|
|ADA||30 years||33 years||35 years|
- Candidates who did not score the first division in their degree course can apply only for the vacancies for the DST.
- The candidate with a foreign degree has to get a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, Delhi. Moreover, you have to submit it before the application form deadline.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Online Application Documents
Initially, to completely submit the application form for the Scientist ‘B’ RAC recruitment 2022, you have to upload some documents online. Firstly, you have to scan these documents. After that, you upload them as per the instructions given on the Scientist ‘B’ DRDO application portal. Lastly, make sure that the following documents are scanned properly and the details are visible.
- Self-attested copy of the following documents (Under 500 kb):
- Date of Birth (10th or 12th Certificate)
- Degree Certificate.
- Mark sheets of all semester with front and backside.
- Caste Certificate.
- CGPA to Percentage Conversion Formula.
- Relevant affidavit for mismatch in candidate’s or parents’ name in the application and the documents.
- Coloured Passport Size Photograph (Under 30 kb)
- GATE Certificate
- Signed declaration in regards to having informed the CCA about applying for the RAC DRDO Scientist B 2022 hiring.
How To Apply For The DRDO RAC Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment?
For your comfort, we have prepared a step-wise procedure for RAC DRDO Scientist B application form 2022. This will help in completing the rac.gov.in DRDO Scientist application process with ease. Moreover, keep the required documents ready before filling out the application form:
- Firstly, open the official site in your web browser – https://rac.gov.in/
- Secondly, Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option. It will be given under the DRDO RAC Scientist B 2022 Recruitment advertisement.
- Thirdly, a new portal will appear, choose the register option. After that, enter your name, email, and mobile number then create a unique password.
- Then enter the captcha text and click on the register button.
- Afterwards, log in using your username and password to fill out the RAC Scientist B 2022 application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the form after finalizing the entered details.
- At last, make sure to keep a copy of the application form.
RAC DRDO Scientist B Online Form 2022 Application Fee
The DRDO Scientist B fee of Rs. 100/- is compulsory to submit while applying for the Scientist B recruitment. However, candidates belonging to the SC/ ST, PwD and females are free from fee payment. All the other categories will submit the DRDO Scientist B RAC application fee online through available payment options.
RAC DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Selection Process
Eventually, the authority will select the candidates on the basis of their GATE score and/or their performance in the written examination. After that, the candidates will be called for the Personal Interview round. Finally, the candidates will be finalized for appointment on the basis of merit.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Recruitment: Key Links
|DRDO RAC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|DRDO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||Available Now|
|RAC DRDO Official Website||https://rac.gov.in/|
Firstly, you have to check your DRDO Scientist B eligibility criteria for the job position. Secondly, you have to submit an online application form with the required documents. After that, you have to go through the selection stages for the final appointment. In addition, we have explained the entire process on our page. So, make sure to go through the article.
The total number of vacancies is 630. Out of which 579 are in the DRDO, 43 are in ADA. Whereas, the remaining 08 vacancies are available in the DST organisation.
For this purpose, the authority has not stated the application window opening date. However, a period of 21 days will be provided to the candidates to complete the application process.
The job position has Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-). Furthermore, at the time of joining it will be Rs. 88,000/-
Thank You for reading our article. We hope this page is informative to all interested candidates. If you have any doubts, feel free to leave your question below/