DSSSB Assistant Engineer AE Online Form 2022: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is conducting the recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer. The recruitment is being conducted for 10 posts in electrical engineering and 151 posts in civil engineering. The application is invited for all the job seekers. The date of opening the application form is from 10th January 2022 and candidates have to submit the application form by 9th February 2022. Fill out the form and submit it on the given date and time.
Latest Update (9 Feb 2022): Today is the last date to fill out the application form. After that, no application form will be entertained by the authority.
The recruitment is conducted for the various departments as an assistant engineer ( Civil & Electrical). Candidates must check the important information regarding the post given by the authority before submitting the application form. Candidates applying for the recruitment must look for the requirement that the organization is asking for. If any wrong information is submitted by the applicants then the application will be rejected for the job seeker.
DSSSB Assistant Engineer AE Online Form 2022
The date of examination for the recruitment will be mentioned on the official website of DSSSB i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in. The admit card for the exam will also be available on the official website very soon. Before that all the job seeker has to visit the official website and look after the detailed advertisement about the post. Look after the eligibility criteria before applying for the following post that is mentioned in the advertisement.
After the application process is done then the authority will publish another notification for the exam date and release date of admit card. Till then applicants have to be in regular touch with the official website to get all the related information about the job post and its eligibility criteria and many more.
|Article type||DSSSB Assistant Engineer AE Online Form 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Engineering ( Civil & Electrical)|
|Number of posts||Civil – 151 vacancies|
Electrical – 10 vacancies
|Date of submitting the application form||10th January 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||9th February 2022|
DSSSB Assistant Engineer Eligibilit Criteria
All the job seekers who are going to apply for the above mention post on the given dates have to first look after the eligibility criteria that the officials have asked for. Visit the official website and read the full advertisement about the post and see the eligibility criteria for the job role. Candidates who fall under the required criteria then they will be able to apply for the post. Candidates who did not match the criteria then they will not be able to apply for the same. Check out the eligibility mentioned below for all the aspiring candidates.
|Name of the posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Civil engineering||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
Candidates must hold a degree in civil engineering from a recognized college/university.
Candidates must have two years of experience in civil engineering.
The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 30 years old.
|Electrical engineering||The candidate must be a citizen of India. |
Candidates applying for the post must hold a degree in electrical engineering from a recognized college/ university.
The candidate must have two years of experience in electrical engineering.
The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years of age and the maximum age limit is 30 years of age.
Procedure To Apply For DSSSB Assistant Engineer AE Online Form 2022
All the applicants who are applying for the related post then here you can see the full procedure of how you can apply for the post. Before applying for the post remember to register yourself first in the DSSSB portal, after that you can fill the application form.
- To apply for the post of Assistant Enginering candidates have to visit the official website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board i.e. dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- After you have dropin to the official website then the homepage will open before you, there you have to look for the AE vacancy link click on that link.
- After you have clicked on the asked link then the new page will open, after that you have to enter the requird details on the page and register yoursef in the portal.
- Aftewards again you have sign in to the portal and enter the registered details and then you have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully and then proceed to payment option, pay the fee for the application form, you can choose your method of paying the fee it can be through credit card , debit card, net banking.
- Aftre you are done with the payment method then you can submit the application form and aafter that you can also download the application form for future use.
- If any candidates is having issues regarding filing the application form then here you can follow the steps to register yourself for the above mentioned post.
(Applicants will have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee to submit the form)
DSSSB Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
All the candidates applying for the post can see the exam pattern that the authority has set up for all the aspiring candidates. You will be able to see the paper pattern here. Below is the exam pattern designed by the authority for all job seekers.
- The exam will be conducted in two Tier , Tier I and Tier II.
- Tier I will consist of two sections, Section A and B the exam will be of 2 hours
- In Section A the questions will be objective type. There will be total 100 multiple choice questions each question carries equale marks. The questions will be asked from general awarness, reasoning ability, arithemetical and numerical ability, Hindi language and comprehensoin,English language and comprihension.
- Then in Section B it will also be objective type there will be 100 multiple choice questions and each questions will carry equale marks. The questions wil be asked from the related subjects.
- Tier II will consist of two parts part I and Part II, the exam will be of 3 hours Part I will be objective type. There will be 100 multiple choice questions and each questions will carry equale marks. The questions will be asked from the related subject.
- Part II will also be objective type. There will be total 200 multiple choice questions and each questions carries equale marks in this section the problem solving capacity,ability to comprehend context, analyze situation etc. will be examin for al the candidates.
Civil engineering – Rs.9300 – 34,800 +Grade pay 4600
Electrical engineering – Rs.9300 – 34,800 +Grade pay 4600
|DSSSB Assistant Engineer Advertisement (Civil Engineering)||Click Here|
|DSSSB Assistant Engineer AE Advertisement (Electrical Engineering)||Click Here|
|DSSSB Assistant Engineer Application Form||Click Here|