DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Provisional Merit List 2021: Final date has been given for DTE Maharashtra post HSC provisional merit list 2021. Merit list declaration for HSC diploma is going to occur on 15th September 2021. This date has shifted 2 times earlier. It was expected that earlier provisional merit list will release on 5th September 2021. Later on it shifts to 9 September 2021. Now it has been confirmed by board that Maharashtra Post HSC Provisional Merit List will be released on 15th Sep 2021 . This merit list will have name of all candidate who have cleared examination. It is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra government.
DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Provisional Merit List 2021
This examination gives opportunity to student of not only Maharashtra but of whole India. It provide option to have full time professional courses in diploma. This diploma technical course includes Engineering and Technology. It includes architecture, pharmacy, Catering Technology and hotel management. Some government and private institution also provide lateral entry to second year. However this will be for candidates who have cleared 12th examination. DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Provisional Merit List will be declared on 15th Sep 2021. It will be uploaded to official website.
|Exam managed by||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra government|
|Entrance exam name||DTE Maharashtra post HSC|
|Provisional merit list||15th September 2021|
|Courses||Engineering and Technology, architecture. Pharmacy, Catering Technology and hotel management|
About Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra
With the vision of getting world-class recognition. To provide flexible and learning higher education to individual for social development, it has been established. Mission of this board is to enhance the quality of education in technical field. This will efficiently and effectively manage technical use. It help in providing transparency and integrity in education. this was established to develop technical manpower. It will fill the gap of industry and growth of economy. Level of researches in technical education is also a vision of Directorate of technical education.
महाराष्ट्र डीटीई पद एचएससी पदविका अस्थायी गुणवत्ता यादी २०२1 हे 15 September 2021. रोजी सुधारित तारखेस जाहीर केले जाईल, ते सप्टेंबर महिन्यात. जाहीर केले जाण्याची शक्यता होती पण साथीच्या (साथीच्या साथीच्या) आजारामुळे ते पुढे ढकलण्यात आले होते. वेळा अंतिम तारीख देण्यात आली आहे. 15 September रोजी तात्पुरती गुणवत्ता यादी जाहीर झाल्यानंतर. पदव्युत्तर पदभार कसा येईल या पद्घतीने प्रवेश मिळू शकेल. ही संधी महाराष्ट्रातील तसेच संपूर्ण भारताच्या उमेदवारांसाठी खुली असेल.
How To Check DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2021
There are some basic steps given here to check merit list. Follow these steps and this will lead to easiest way of checking result:-
- First visit official website which has mentioned here
- Direct link for official website is http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- In home screen of web portal candidate can find link
- Name of link is DTE Maharashtra Post HSC provisional merit list 2021
- Click on this link
- Details of candidate will be asked such registration number, date of birth, password
- Fill all the details along with captcha
- After filling all the details click on submit button
- Provisional merit list for DTE post HSC will show on screen
- Carefully cross-check all the details provided here
- Take a printout or download it in PDF form for future reference
Imported Update Related To Maharashtra DTE Post HSC Provisional Merit List
- Candidates are advised to check official website regularly for update.
- This merit list is provisional merit list and does not guarantee for admission.
- Final merit list will prepare after counselling and document verification.
- Candidate should present at counselling Centre when they will be called.
- Candidate should prepare all the documents related to education
- Final date which has given by board is 15th September 2021
- This date is for release of provisional merit list
- According to the name in provisional merit list candidate will given different colleges whether government or private
- Once the allocation of college is done, there will no any acceptance of changes
All the details have been provided here. Still if candidates have any confusion, they can directly contact to official authority. Almost all information is provided on official website. For any discrepancy Candidate should follow below provided details:-
Address State common entrance test cell,
8th floor New Excelsior building,
A.K Nayak Marg Fort Mumbai 400 001
Contact number 022 2265 2261
Cell number 8104 643 293
Helpline number 9322083443, 9326394907
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate can contact authorities through email id at any time. However it is important to call on numbers in working hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra government conducts this examination.
Ans. This delay has occurred due to coronavirus pandemic.
Ans. On 15th September 2021 provisional merit list will be declared.