DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2021: After so much fluctuation and postponement of DTE Maharashtra post HSC provisional merit list 2021, the final date has been given. The merit list declaration for the HSC diploma in Maharashtra is going to release on 9th September 2021. This date has shifted 2 times earlier. It was expected that earlier soon. Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma Provisional merit list will release on 9th September 2021. This merit list will have names of all candidates who have cleared the examination organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra government.
This admission gives the opportunity to students of not only Maharashtra but also the whole of India to have full-time professional courses in diploma. This diploma technical course includes Engineering and Technology, architecture, pharmacy, Catering Technology, and hotel management. Some government and private institutions also provide lateral entry to the second year. However, this will be for candidates who have cleared the 12th examination. Declaration of merit list will occur on the specified date and be uploaded to the official website.
|Exam managed by||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra government|
|Admission||DTE Maharashtra Post HSC|
|Provisional merit list||9th September 2021|
|Courses||Engineering and Technology, architecture, pharmacy, Catering Technology, and hotel management|
About Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra
With the vision of getting world-class recognition and provide flexible and learning higher education to individuals for social development, it has been established. The mission of this board is to enhance the quality of education in the technical field. This will efficiently and effectively manage technical use and providing transparency and integrity in education. It was established to develop technical manpower to fill the gap of industry and the growth of the economy. The level of researches in technical education is also a vision of the Directorate of technical education.
How To Check DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma Provisional Merit List 2021
There are some basic steps given below to check the merit list. Follow these steps and this will lead to the easiest way of checking Merit List:-
- First visit official website which has been mentioned here
- Direct link for official website is http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- In home screen of web portal candidate can find link for DTE Maharashtra post HSC provisional merit list 2021
- Click on this link
- Details of candidate will be asked such registration number, date of birth, password
- Fill all the details along with captcha
- After filling all the details click on submit button
- Provisional merit list for DTE post HSC will show on screen
- Carefully cross-check all the details provided here
- Take a printout or download it in PDF form for future reference
Imported Update Related To DTE Maharashtra Post HSC Provisional Merit List
- Candidates are advised to check official website regularly for update.
- This merit list is provisional merit list and does not guarantee for admission.
- Final merit list will be prepared after counselling and document verification.
- Candidate should present at counselling Centre when they will be called.
- Candidate should prepare all the documents related to education and identity proof for documentation
- Final date which has been given by board is 9th November 2021 for release of provisional merit list
- According to the name in provisional merit list candidate will be allotted to different colleges whether government or private
- Once the allocation of college is done there will not be any acceptance of changes
Even though all the details have been provided here, still if candidates have any confusion they can directly contact to official authority. Almost all information is provided on the official website. For any discrepancy Candidate should follow below provided details:-
Address State common entrance test cell
8th floor New Excelsior building
A.K Nayak Marg Fort Mumbai 400 001
Contact number 022 2265 2261
Cell number 8104 643 293
Helpline number 9322083443, 9326394907
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate can contact authorities through email id at any time. However, it is advised to call on numbers during working hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra government has the authority to conduct this examination.
Ans. This delay has occurred due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Ans. According to the official authority on 9th September 2021 provisional merit list will be declared.