DTE Rajasthan ITI Application 2021: Department of Technical Education is about to issue the DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Date on its official website by the initial of August 2021. Check this article as we provide you with the complete information on DTE Rajasthan ITI Application 2021, eligibility criteria, DTE ITI Application Registration process etc.
DTE Rajasthan ITI Application 2021: Overview
Presented below in the table is the DTE Rajasthan ITI Registration 2021 criteria key highlights:
|Article Name||DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021|
|Concerned Authority||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Examination Type||Diploma Based exams|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|DTE ITI Admission Commencement||August 2021|
|DTE Rajasthan Website||http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|DTE ITI Application Portal 2021||https://livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/content/livelihood/en/directorate-of-training-department.html|
DTE ITI Rajasthan 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants of Rajasthan who are about to Register must check the DTE ITI Rajasthan 2021 Eligibility criteria. Also after being shortlisted the applicants will further need to be present with the list of documents provided below during the time of DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission Counselling 2021 Provided below is the overall eligibility principles given from the DTE ITI Rajasthan Registration Eligibility till the DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission Counselling 2021:
- Age of the Applicant must be above 14 years as on August 1, 2021.
- Applicant must have a well physical working capability.
- At least 10th Class Marksheet issued by the recognised educational board .
- Reservation Category certificate issued by the Local Tehsildar of the region for the candidates falling in reserved castes such as SC / ST / OBC / PH.
- Income certificate with issuance no more than 6 months before.
- A Seat Confirmation letter issued by the DTE’s end.
- Physical Fitness certificate issued at latest by the Government Medical Healthcare .
- A Government issued Identity document such as Aadhar card / Voter ID card / Passport etc.
Dte.rajasthan.gov.in ITI Admission Procedure
All the interested applicants who want to do the DTE Rajasthan ITI Registration 2021 must follow the complete procedure provided on the similar ground of the last academic session :
- Just to a direct visit to the DTE Rajasthan online Admission Application Portal.
- Just when the DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission Portal appears on the screen, the Rajasthan ITI Applicant need to check the menu bar and click on Non-Engineering admission option and select DTE ITI admission 2021.
- Next Click on DTE ITI Apply Online option from the menu bar
- Now the site will redirect to the Rajasthan Single Sign On portal on the screen.
- Here the Applicant must do His Rajasthan Single Sign on Registration or Login directly(if registered already) on entering the Digital Identity of SSOID or Username along with password created.
- From the Rajasthan Single Sign On Dashboard created , scroll down and tap on DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021
- In the newly opened DTE Rajasthan ITI Application window , provide the Following information:
- In the DTE Rajasthan Application form, in the intial provide the Personal details for Registration such as :
- Applicant Number
- Guardians name
- Email address
- Mobile Number
- Select Eligibility ( whether 8th trades or 10th trades)
- Rajasthan ITI Candidate now needs to provide the 8th/ 10th or highest qualification details
- Next provide the Address details in the DTE ITI Admission Portal 2021 Rajasthan and click save and continue button
- Now Upload the DTE Rajasthan ITI Documents asked as per the mentioned size and dimensions.
- Towards the end , the Rajasthan ITI candidate 2021 wil need to enter the DTE ITI Option form details such as :
- ITI Type
- ITI name
- ITI trade name
- At last the candidate must preview the DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2021 , sign the undertaking and Tap on the Final lock and submit button.
- The dDte.rajasthan.gov.in ItI admission 2021 will be submitted successfully.
dte.rajasthan.gov.in ITI Application 2021 Cost
Students who are up for the DTE Rajasthan ITI Application 2021 are entitled to pay the DTE ITI Registration Fee 2021. Given below is the Registration fee as per the Reservation category of the Applicants:
- For the General and EWS category applicants, A sum of Rs 100 is to be paid
- For SC/ST Applicants , a sum of Rs 75 will be charged.
DTE Rajasthan livelihood ITI 2021 : Reservation Criteria
DTE Rajasthan ITI Seat Reservation Policy allows the allocation of seats on the grounds of seats reserved for social categories. These are as follows:
- 25% of the total seats are reserved for the Rajasthan Women Applicants.
- 16% and 12% of seats are locked for the SC and ST applicants of the state.
- OBC candidates makes out for 21% whereas the EWS applicants have 15% of seats reserved.
- Ex servicemen , Person with Disability and orphans will also be entitled to little preference in the reservation.
DTE Rajasthan ITI Helpline
Department of Technical Education has its official DTE Helpline Rajasthan which looks out to the matters of the ITI Applicants who have issues pertaining to the DTE Rajasthan Livelihood portal, DTE Rajasthan ITI Registration form etc. Check out the DTE Rajasthan ITI details provided below:
- Phone Number: 9079711411, 0291-2649439 ( Timings to call are between 10 am to 4 pm )
- DTE Rajasthan Official email address – email@example.com is provided where the applicant shall provide the elaborated concern .