E-Sampada Portal: The government of India always comes up with different services and schemes for all the citizens of India. The government has provided all the services on the online platform. As everyone is moving toward the digital world, everything is being done digitally. So this time the government has launched a new portal called E- Sampada portal.
On this portal, you will be able to search for Gol E-state services. You will be able to book venues. You can also do the allotment of government residential accommodation. The portal was launched on 25th December 2020 on the occasion of good governance day in India. If you are searching for more information about the portal then you have to read the full article. We will be informing you about the E- portal, registration process, mobile application, benefits, etc.
The E- Sampada portal has made work very easy for all citizens. Earlier there were five different portals and two applications that were launched. Through this, the citizens can do the allotment and the booking of the venues, and these portals and applications have made the process very complicated. So keeping this thing in mind, the government has launched the E- Sampada portal where you will be able to process all the above-mentioned services in one single portal. So everyone should register themselves in this portal to take advantage of this portal.
E-Sampada Website- Overview Table
|Article type||E-Sampada Portal|
|Name of the portal||E- Sampada|
|Objective||To provide all the facilities digitally to every corner of India|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of India|
|Portal launched by||Government of India|
|The launch date of the portal||25th December 2020|
|Portal available||All over India|
Benefits And Features of E-Sampada Portal
As this is the new portal launched by the government of India so many citizens do not know about the services, features and benefits of this portal. Here on this page, we will be discussing the benefits and features of this portal. Check out the below-mentioned features.
- The portal is launched by the government of India.
- The portal will access all the Gol Estate services in one single platform
- You do not have to fill out applications by visiting different sites, everything will be done in a single portal only.
- This portal will save a lot of time, energy, and money for the citizens of India.
- Earlier this process was done in offline mode but now the government has provided everything digitally.
- On the E- Sampada portal you can easily check the status, license fee status, book venue, waiting list, etc.
- All the users can also file complaints on this portal and can upload documents.
- There will be less paperwork in this portal.
- You can download this portal on your smartphone from the google play store and can take the advantage of its service.
- Previously the process take a very long time as there were four portals and two mobile applications, but now all the work will be done in a single portal.
Objectives Of E-Sampada Portal
The objective of this portal is to access all the Gol E-state services from one single platform. Now you do not have to visit different portals to apply for e-state services. This will save a lot of time and energy for every single person as you will be able to visit both the online portal and mobile application. Previously the citizens have to fill out a long application form for booking and other stuff, for different portals but now everything will be done in just one portal.
Statics of E- Sampada Portal
Every year many citizens register themselves in this portal and take advantage of the services provided portal. Below we have mentioned the statistics of the E-Sampada portal.
|Office Space||1.25 cr sq. ft|
Users Of E-Sampada portal
As the portal is for the benefit of all the citizens of India, so all the citizens can be users of this portal. The following are the users of the portal:
- State government
- State government
- State PSUs and Central PSUs
- Autonomous bodies
- Statutory bodies
Services Provided Under E- Sampada Portal
There are many services that are provided in the E- Sampada portal and through these services, all the work is been done hassle-free. Check out the services provided by the government.
- After you have successfully registered yourself in the portal then you will be provided with a personalized dashboard where you can apply and can access your application status.
- Users can apply for a no-dues form.
- Users can check retention services.
- All the users can take a virtual tour of the booking they want to apply for.
- You will be able to see a list that consists of information about the market, localities, space, and localities under the directorates.
- You can also do the complaints and feedback and there is also a facilitation centre.
- It provides a license fee for each location and location.
Also Check: E Shram Portal Registration
How To Get Registered on E- Sampada Portal?
All the eligible applicants of India can register themselves on the portal and can look for various services provided by the government of India. Follow the procedure to register yourself.
- To register in the E- Sampada, you have to visit the official portal of E- Sampada i.e. esampada.mohua.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then, click on the login option, which is on the top right side of the page.
- Once you tap on the option then a box will pop up on your screen, there you have to click on the register here option.
- Then you have to enter the asked details on the box like name, date of birth, employee category, city, pan card, e-mail id, and mobile number.
- After you have filled out the details then click on the submit option.
- Your email and mobile number will be verified by the OTP
- On the new page, you have to select the date of joining and retirement.
- After that click on the submit option and then the registration will be done.
Procedure To Do The Login and Profile Update
After you have registered yourself then you will be able to do the login into the portal and also update your profile. Check out the below-given steps to login.
- To do the login process visit the official portal of E- Sampada i.e. esampada.mohua.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then, tap on the login option on the main page of the site.
- Then on the pop-up box, you have to enter the mobile number and click on the get OTP option.
- After that click on my profile option and then start filling out the details.
- After that start uploading the required documents.
- Then click on the update profile option and then you will proceed further.
- Once you have completed updating your profile you will be able to check the services that are available on your dashboard.
E- Sampada Mobile Application
Now as everyone got to know about the E- Sampada portal launched by the government of India. So this portal is not only accessible on computer systems but also on smartphones. Citizens will be able to download the application of this portal from the google play store. By downloading these applications citizens will be able to check all the services provided in the application.
The E- Sampada application is available in both android and IOS versions, till now only the portal has been launched of E- Sampada. You will not be able to find its application on the mobile phone, soon the government will be launching this application for mobile phones also. Then you will be able to download it from the google play store.
Procedure To Update Mobile Number
Applicants who want to update their mobile number in the official portal of E- Sampada can do it just by following the below-given steps.
- To update your mobile number in the portal, go to the official website of E- Sampada i.e. esampada.mohua.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then on the main page you have to tap on the Login option which you can see on the top right side of the home page.
- After that a box will pop up before you, there you have to click on the update mobile number option.
- Once you have clicked on the option then on the next page you have to enter your email id and click on the Get OTP option.
- After that OTP will be sent to your Registered Email id, enter the OTP.
- After you have entered the OTP then you will be able to update your mobile number in the official portal.
- By following the above procedure you will be able to update your mobile number successfully.
What Is the Process of Governmental Residential Accommodation
Applicants who have registered in the e-sampada portal will be able to access all the services available on the site. You will be able to the allotment for government residential, venue, etc under this portal. check the process of government residential accommodation.
- Application for the allotment of Government residential accommodation.
- Acceptance of allotment
- Technical occupation of the accommodation
- Physical Occupation of accommodation
- Generation and submission of the rent bill
- Regularization of accommodation
- Retention of accommodation
- Vacation of accommodation
- Application and insurance of No dues certificate
E- Sampada Portal Language
Everyone knows that India is a country where different types of languages are spoken, and many of them are comfortable in their own language. So every time when the government is launching any scheme or portal, they made it launched in different languages. In this portal also the users can select the language they are comfortable with, by doing this it will become easy for them to access the portal.
English is the mandatory language in every portal, so other than English there are 11 more languages through which you can access the portal. languages that are available in this portal are Hindi, Telegu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, and Sindhi, check out the below process to view different types of languages.
- To set the language of your comfort level, visit the official portal of E- Sampada i.e. esampada.mohua.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then the main page will open before you, there you have to click on any option that you can see on the page.
- Then you have to click on the language which is available on the top right side of the main page.
- Select the language and then the language on the screen will change as per your wish.
E-Sampada Portal: Important Links
|Look Into||E-Sampada Portal|
|Apply Here||E-Sampada Portal Registartion|
|Install App||E-Sampada application for Android | E-Sampada for ISO|
|Read||E- Sampada FAQ|
|Watch Here||E- sampada Video guide|
All central government employees who are working in the office which has been specifically declared eligible for the general pool, are entitled to allotment of accommodation for the general pool
You can easily book your venue, after you have login to the portal you have to enter the OTP, and then the dashboard will open. then you can proceed with filling out the application form.
All the citizens of NCT of Delhi are eligible for applying GPRA, for other cities that are limited to a particular city or area declared by the regional office of the Directorate of e- state or CPWD is considered for allotment.
The allotment of the accommodation is totally based on the eligibility of the candidate, like the pay scale of the candidate, date of joining ad retirement, pool, etc, is eligible for the accommodation.
You can easily log in to the portal, it can be done through OTP, or you can even scan the QR code given on the page.