E Shram Portal Registration For Rs. 1000: Developed by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, the E Shram Portal was launched on 26th Aug 2021 to create a national database of unorganised workers which is linked with an Individual’s Aadhaar Card. The Government of India will now offer ₹1,000 to all workers who are registered on the E-Shram portal but only to eligible workers. The initial list of the beneficiaries will be posted soon on the E-Shram portal (eshram.gov.in) and can be checked by using the login id. Inside this article, you’ll get all kinds of regarding E-Shram portal registration.
Latest: According to the sources, around 270 million informal sector workers have joined the E Shram portal.
- 1 E Shram Portal Registration For Rs. 1000
- 2 Aim of e-Sharm Portal
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for e-Shram
- 4 Steps to apply for E Shram Portal Registration For Rs. 1000?
- 5 e-Shram Statistics
E Shram Portal Registration For Rs. 1000
As per the reports, approx. 20 crores of Indian workers/labourers have already registered on the E-Shramik portal and those who want to take benefit of the ₹1,000 scheme get themselves registered before 30th Jan 2022. Currently, it’s the Yogi government who took the initiative and started providing ₹1,000 to those labourers who are working in the unorganized sector and also facing the financial crisis. The detailed information is available below, so keep reading the article.
E Shram Portal Registration: Highlights
|Authority Name||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Scheme Name||E Shram Portal|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||26th Aug 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized sector labourers|
|Aim||to provide them financial support|
Aim of e-Sharm Portal
- The registered workers on the e-Sharm will get an Accidental Insurance cover of ₹2 lakhs while PWD category worker will get the coverage of ₹1 lakhs under PMSBY.
- With the help of the portal, the worker can also apply for the financial help and the information about the social schemes and its benefits will be shared with the workers.
- To face the situations like emergency/pandemic the national database registered on the portal will provide assistance to eligible unorganised workers.
- Workers can also get themselves registered via Offline mode i.e. by visting the Common Service Centres (CSC’s) near their house.
Who can apply for the e-Sharm Portal?
- Home based Workers.
- Street Vendors.
- Small & Marginal Farmers.
- Domestic Workers.
- Gig & Platform Workers.
- Migrant Labourers.
- Construction Workers.
Eligibility Criteria for e-Shram
- Worker should be resident of India with the age 16 to 60 years.
- He/She must have an Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- The worker should not be an income tax payee.
- Monthly income of the worker should be less than ₹15,000.
- The worker should not have applied for any other scheme like: National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Scheme.
- Mobile Number should be linked with the Aadhaar Card.
Steps to apply for E Shram Portal Registration For Rs. 1000?
- Go to the e-Sharm official portal (eshram.gov.in).
- Click on the option of ‘Register for e-Shram’ mentioned on right side of page.
- The self-registration page will get open.
- Under the registration submit the details like: Aadhaar linked mobile number, Captcha code or are you a member of ESIC/EPFO.
- Tick on ‘Send OTP’ button, now submit that OTP and proceed further.
- On a new web page enter your Aadhaar No then click on ‘Terms & Conditions’ and enter the OTP.
- Your registration form will be available showing the information which are already mentioned in your Aadhar Card.
- Then select the ‘Continue to Enter Other Details’ box.
- Enter your Mobile No, Email Address, Father Name, Marital Status, Blood Group, Category, Nominee Details like: Name, DOB, Gender & Relationship.
- Then tick on ‘Save & Continue’.
- Enter your Address details, Educational Qualifications, Occupational & Skills and enter your Bank details.
- Take a preview of the registration form and then click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Your e-Sharm will be appearing on your screen.
- Download the file or you can also take out its print out.
Issuance of UAN No & e-Sharm Card
- UAN No:
According to a tweet by the Labour Ministry, UAN is a 12 digit unique design number assigned to each worker/labourer after registering on the e-Sharm portal. The UAN No. will remain unchanged for the worker’s lifetime.
- e-Sharm Card:
An e-Shram Card will be issued to those workers who successfully get registered on the e-Shram Portal. The E Shram card will contain a 12 digit UAN No through which the worker can take the updates regarding new schemes or programmes launched by the government.
According to PIB reports, around 48% of registered workers are male and 52% are female. Transgenders are also being registered on the e-Shram Portal. So far, 2,380 transgenders have been registered on E Shram. Around 61% of registered workers belong from 18-40 years while nearly 22% are in the age group of 40-50 years. The registered workers from the top 10 leading sectors are:
|Sector Name||No of Registrations||Percentage|
|Domestic and Household Workers||91,51,144||9.19%|
|Capital Goods & Manufacturing||32,15,877||3.23%|
|Automobile & Transportation||27,41,097||2.75%|
E Shram Portal Registration For Rs. 1000 Links
There is no need to regularly update the e-Sharm UAN Card. In order to keep the account active, the worker/labourer should update it once a year.
The workers can update details like mobile number, address, educational qualifications, family details etc from the E Shram portal.
If the worker shifts from unorganized to the organized sector after registering on the E Shram portal then the worker will get the benefit of the organised sector only.
Right now, only registration is being done through e-Shram and the data saved will be utilised for future crisis situations.
Stay connected with our website for more information regarding the e-Shram portal registration. If you have any kind of doubts regarding the scheme then you can drop your comments below.