East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Coast Railway (RRC Bhubaneshwar) is accepting online application forms from interested candidates for the engagement of Act Apprentices for training under The Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. The eligible candidates can submit the application forms for the post till 07th March 2022 on the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) official website rrcbbs.org.in. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy should keep reading this article as we’ve mentioned some prime information that is connected with the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Latest (7 March 2022): Applicants are informed that today is the last date to apply for the post. The link is given below to fill out the application form.
- 1 East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 2 East Coast Railway Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to fill the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Form?
- 4 East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Stages
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
All the interested candidates are advised to fill out the application form very seriously without doing any mistakes and submit it through online medium only. At any point, if the authorities encounter any wrong information filled by the candidate then his/her application form will be cancelled at that point only without giving any explainations to the applicants. Read our article to know about the eligibility, application form process of the East Coast Railway Apprentice Application Form 2022.
East Coast Railway Application Form 2022: Synopsis
|Authority Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), East Coast Railway (RRC Bhubaneshwar)|
|Advt No||ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2021|
|Availability status of Application Form||Available|
|Application Fee||General/OBC/EWS: ₹100 (non-refundable).|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List, Documents/Certificates Verification & Medical Exam|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Start date of submitting the online form||08th Feb 2022|
|End date of submitting the online form||07th March 2022|
|Publication of the merit list||To be announced|
East Coast Railway Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||(a) The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate from a recognized Board. |
(b) He/She should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
|Age Criteria||(a) The candidate’s age limit should be between 15 to 24 years as on the cut off date for receiving application i.e. 07th March 2022.|
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 03 years in case of OBC candidates. For PWD, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years, the upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen.
(c) The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate in Central Government format issued by the appropriate authority at the time of Documents Verification.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Total Vacancies
|Unit Name||No. of Apprentices|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneshwar||190|
|Khurda Road Division||237|
How to fill the East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Form?
- Visit the RRC’s official website (rrcbbs.org.in).
- After landing on main page, select the ‘Link for Act Apprentice-2021-22 Application’.
- On a new web page, click on ‘Register’ box given on right side of the page.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Submit the details on the form sequence-wise and very attentively.
- A Username & Password will arrive on your registered email address & contact number.
- You are instructed to keep it secure as it will play a vital role in next stages.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ option given at the end of the page.
- Upload the color image of your photograph in the form of jpeg/jpg/png with the size between 20-70 kb, signature image in the jpeg/jpg/png format and file size should be between 20-30 kb, Class 10th marksheet (200kb file size) and NCVT/SCVT certificate (200 kb file size) in the pdf file format.
- Tick on ‘Declaration Box’ and at last tap on ‘Submit’ button.
- To pay the application fee, select the ‘Continue to Pay’ option.
- Select the mode through which you want to do the payment (Cards, UPI or Net Banking).
- Pay the amount decided by the Cell, your application form will be considered as verified when you’ll pay the fee.
To take out the printout of the application form, read the following steps:
- Click on ‘Existing User Login’ box.
- The User Login page will get open.
- Enter the username & password shared with you during the registration process and press ‘Login’.
- A refreshed page will be showing your full filled application form.
- Select the option of ‘Print Out’ available on the page.
- Along with the hard copy take out the multiple photocopies of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Stages
After the scrutinisation of submitted application forms, the authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks achieved by candidates in Class 10th plus ITI marks. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the ‘Documents/Certificate Verification’ round. A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for units will be provided with their ‘Joining Letter’ duly signed by the higher authorities of the railway.
East Coast Railway Recruitment: General Instructions
- Candidates are advised to submit online application well in advance before the closing date to avoid last minute rush.
- RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no appreciation will be given to it.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Quick Links
|Registration Form Window||Click Here|
|Login Window||Click Here|