ESIC Recruitment 2022: The recruitment for the post of UDC, MTS, and steno is conducted for all the aspiring candidates. The notification for the recruitment has already been published. The online application was invited for the recruitment of the above-mentioned post on 15th January 2022 the fee will be deposited on the same day, candidates can visit the official website and get all the related information about the same.
Latest (2 March 2022): Today is the last date to print the application form. The link to print the application is available below in the article.
The recruitment process for the post of UDC, MTS, and steno has started candidates have to first register themselves for the exam and then they can sit for the exam. The admit card for the exam will be available a week before the exam date. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Employees StateInsurance Corporation i.e. esic.nic.in. To get all the related information about the post read the full article to get all the details about the same.
ESIC Recruitment 2022
The admit card will be issued soon by the officials. Once the link for the admit card is available on the website then candidates can download it. Before that, the link for the application form is available on the official website. The post is conducted for different regions of India and there are a total of 3847 vacancies available for all the aspiring candidates who want to apply for the recruitment.
|Article type||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the post||UDC, MTS, and Steno|
|Number of posts||3847 vacancies|
|Submission of online application||15th January 2022|
|Last date of submitting the online application||15th February 2022|
|Last date of paying the fee||15th February 2022|
ESIC Enlistment Education Qualification
All the candidates applying for the post must look for the eligibility criteria that is mentioned by the authority on the official website. Candidates who fall under the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form, and one who did not match with the criteria then those candidates are not capable to fill the form. If the authority finds it later that the information mentioned in the application form is incorrect then straightaway the authority will cancel the exam for the candidate. Here are some education qualifications for all the candidates applying for the above mention post.
|Name of the posts||Education qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||candidate applying for the post must hold a graduation degree.|
The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 18 years old and the maximum age limit should be 27 years old.
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||The candidate applying for the most must-have qualified class 10th from a recognized board.|
The minimum age limit to apply for the post must be 18 years old and the maximum age limit to apply for the post is 25 years old.
|Stenographer||To apply for the post candidates must have qualified class 12th from the recognized board.|
The candidate should have knowledge about steno typing skills.
The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years old and the maximum age limit to apply for the post is 27 years old
Procedure To Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply for the post on the above-mentioned date and before applying for the post make sure to look at the education qualification for the posts mentioned above. The exam will be held soon and the notification for the exam and the admit card will be published on the official website by the authority. Follow the steps to apply for the examination.
- To apply for the post of UDC, MTS and steno you have to first visit the official website of ESIC Employees State Insurance Corporation i.e. esic.nic.in
- After you have dropin to the official website then the home page will open, there you have to look for the UDC, MTS and steno recruitment 2021- 2022 link .
- After you have search for the link then click on the apply button, and then the new page will open there you have to enter the required details and after that attach the required documents with the application form.
- After you are done with filling thhe form and has also attach the documents now deposit the fee for the application form, you can pay the fee through net banking, credit card, debit card etc. you can choose your mode of payment.
- After you have successfully deposited the fee check all the details that you have filled in the application form and after that click on the submit option, then your information will be recorded.
- After that you can also download the application form and also take a hard copy of your aplication form for future use.
- By following the abbove steps you can easily apply for the UDC, MTS and steno recruitment organize by the ESIC .
(The application fee will be Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates and Rs. 500/- for the other candidates)
Scale Of Pay
UDC and Steno – Pay level- 4 (Rs.25,500 – 81,100)
MTS – Pay level-1 (Rs18,000 – 56,900)