EWS Certificate Application How To Apply For EWS Certificate 2021: For admissions in govt. colleges and for serving in govt.vacancies, govt. provides some relief for the backward sections of society. This includes benefits for the physically impaired, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and Other Backward classes. Apart from them, the general category is the only unreserved category. But last year, the govt. thought to make some serious changes and provided the economically backward classes of the general category a greater chance to qualify for govt. exams.
There is a 10% reservation for upper caste poor applicants. Here in this article, we will get all the information related to the EWS certificate application 2022. Also, we will provide a brief and easy solution on how to apply for EWS certificate 2022. After reading this article, the candidates will be acknowledged about the application form eligibility, criteria, documents required and validity of the certificate.
- 1 EWS Certificate Application 2022
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For EWS Certificate Application
- 3 List Of Document For Application 2022
- 4 How To Apply For EWS Certificate Online 2022
- 5 How To Check Online EWS Certificate Application Status
- 6 Important Notes Related To Economic Weaker Section Application 2022
- 7 Important Links
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
EWS Certificate Application 2022
EWS certificate application registration 2022 will be done online. Indian government has taken a decision to provide reservation quota to the general category candidates. This is a Central Government decision for 10% reservation. This reservation will be given to the candidates who belong to the upper caste but are economically weaker. For the economically weaker section, this reservation will help in taking admission to the educational institution also getting a government job. There are some eligibility criteria which a candidate must prevail to be eligible for this certificate.
EWS certificate 2022 application form-filling procedure is both online and offline. To submit application online, the candidates need to visit the block office. However, there is an option to fill application online. It can be done through the online web portal.
Eligibility Criteria For EWS Certificate Application
To apply for EWS certificate application 2022, candidates must have the following eligibility. Eligibility is must because in absence of any of the below mentioned documents, the application procedure cannot proceed. Only eligible candidates should apply for this. List of eligibility is given below:-
- Candidate’s family income should be less than 8 lakh rupees per year. All the dependent and independent family members of the applicants are included.
- Candidate’s house in town should be less than 1000 square feet.
- Land in Municipal area candidate must not be on land greater than 900 square feet.
- Candidate must not have more than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Applicant must be citizen of India
List Of Document For Application 2022
To get EWS certificate 2022, the candidates must have the following documents. These documents are a must in order to get the EWS certificate 2022. The documents are:-
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Mutation and land paper of agricultural land
- Paper of house which should be less than 1000 square feet
- Ration card certificate if any
- 4 passport size recent photograph
- A certificate from SDM office for confirmation of lower income
- This should be attested by SDM only
- Notary certificate for affidavit is not allowed
How To Apply For EWS Certificate Online 2022
Candidate must prepare all the documents before applying online. This is one of the most tedious tasks to get EWS certificate 2022. The procedure to apply for EWS certificate 2022 online is given below:-
- First visit the online service website by clicking here
- On the home page, candidate will find the option for economic weaker section apply online
- clicking on the tab will let you to a newpage that will ask for authentic email id and mobile number
- Fill in all the details along with the Aadhar Card and press submit
- Candidate will be registered efficiently
- With this, a login detail will be provided to the candidate. Use this login detail to login again
- On filling the form at this stage, all the basic details of the candidate which are required for the application are asked
- Fill in all the required information and upload one certificate
- After uploading and submitting, candidates will be given 10 days and they will be called for further verification verification
- At the time of verification, candidates need to show all the certificates and documents in an arranged manner
- After this, uploading of the document will be done and if all the documents are found correct, the EWS certificate 2022 will be issued
- This certificate will be issued from the block officer
- Download this certificate by going online and take a print out for future references
How To Check Online EWS Certificate Application Status
To check the online application status follow the instruction provided below:-
- Visit the official website
- Click on the economic weaker section application form
- There will be an option for status checking for application
- Click here and provide the application number
- After providing the application number, press submit
- Status for EWS certificate 2022 application will be shown
- Visit website regularly to know the verification date
भारत के शिक्षा और सरकारी नौकरियों (ऊर्ध्वाधर आरक्षण) में 10% आरक्षण पाने के लिए आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग के लोग, जैसे ओबीसी, एससी, एसटी तब वे “ईडब्ल्यूएस सर्टिफिकेट एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म” के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। ईडब्ल्यूएस प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त करने की पात्रता न केवल वार्षिक पारिवारिक आय पर आधारित है, बल्कि आयोजित संपत्ति पर भी आधारित है। यह एक प्रकार की आरक्षण योजना है जो वर्ष 2019 से लागू हुई है। ईडब्ल्यूएस बिल को भारत के राष्ट्रपति द्वारा 12 जनवरी 2019 को मंजूरी दी गई थी। 14 जनवरी 2019 को गुजरात इस कानून को लागू करने वाला पहला राज्य बन गया।
Important Notes Related To Economic Weaker Section Application 2022
- For any doubt related to certificate application candidate must contact the block department authority
- Getting income certificate or Resident or caste certificate through inappropriate ways is punishable
- Get all the documents through legal procedure
- After getting all the important documents such as resident certificate, caste certificate and income certificate. Candidate must go for application filling
- After submitting the application form, candidates must have a printout of the application form for future references
- Candidates must check regularly the application status and should be present when they are called for verification
- In order to apply for Income Certificate candidates must have relevant information
- Affidavit preparation for economic weaker section should be done via SDM office
- It must be noted that affidavit made from notary office is not acceptable
- Getting the certificate is a little bit tough but to get reservation of 10% it is a must
Frequently Asked Questions
The application process for EWS certificate 2022 has been discussed below.
For candidates having income less than 8 lakh a 10% reservation is provided.
Validity for the EWS certificate is 1 year. Candidates can renew it after this period.
All the documents are very much important. Not having any of them may lead to the cancellation of the application form.
A maximum time of 10 days is provided for verification.