Glenmark IPO allotment | Glenmark life sciences IPO status | kfintech IPO allotment Glenmark 2021 | fintech IPO allotment | kfintech technologies Pvt ltd IPO 2021
Glenmark Life sciences are set to make a debut for the IPO listing. The company is falling behind competence with all the other companies in the grey market. However with the announcement of the company’s IPO the company is receiving applications, nearing about 40 lakhs.
Glenmark Life Sciences (GLS) is an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) manufacturing company. Allotment of the Glenmark IPOs will be affirmed by 3 August 2021. The company shares are likely to be listed online by 6 August 2021. Check all the details of the IPO, important dates and more in this post. The process to check your IPO application status online is also available under this post.
GLS IPO Allotment Status – Overview
|Article Category||IPO Allotment|
|IPO Name||Glenmark Life Sciences|
|Issue Registrar||KFin Technologies Private Limited|
|Finalising of Glenmark IPO and allotment||3 August 2021 (10 am)|
|Date of Listing||6 August 2021|
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Allotment Status 2021
Listing of the Glenmark IPO is very much awaited among the investors. The IPO will be available to the investors by 6 August 2021 and will be available at an attractive price. The company’s IPO is expected to reach the highest next after the Reliance IPO listing in 2008. It has been an opportunity for the investors after the Zomato IPO listing.
Investors who are actively interested in investing in the Glenmark IPOs can check the status of the IPO online. The IPO status will be visible on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). KFin Technologies Private Limited will also be actively involved in the status listing of the stocks.
The company has an available 7,543,130 shares. With an overwhelming response, the Glenmark issue was subscribed to NSE (National Stock Exchange) on 29 July 44.17 times. Other non-institutional investors have also subscribed for the IPO listing 112.54 times.
Glenmark IPO Allotment Important Dates
|Starting of Online Bidding||27 Jul 2021|
|Closing of the bidding||29 Jul 2021|
|Glenmark Life Sciences (GLS) IPO Allotment||3 Aug 2021|
|GLS Listing date||6 Aug 2021|
|Refund initiation||4 Aug 2021|
|Crediting of Equity Shares||5 Aug 2021|
Check IPO Allotment Status Online @kfintech.com
As stated the investors will be able to check the status of the IPOs online. To check the status from the official website of Kfintech. Follow these steps to view the status online.
- Go to the Kfintech Technologies Pvt. Ltd. official website.
- On the official home page of the portal, choose the IPO from the drop down.
- Now upon choosing the IPO, users can search for their application by using either your PAN ID/ Application no.or Client ID.
- Select your application type as ASBA and non-ASBA.
- Enter the details of the mode chosen.
- Enter any of these number along with the appearing captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button available on the page.
- Your IPO status will be visible on the page.
Bidders who are successfully allotted the shares can check for the credit in their Demat account. The shares will be available by 5 August 2021 (Thursday).
Check IPO allotment status at BSE
Follow the steps enlisted below to check the GLS IPO status 2021 at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Go to the official website portal of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) @www.bseindia.com.
- Logging in to your user profile, choose your issue name and equity.
- Insert your PAN No. and Application No.
- Tick check the box against ‘I am not a Robot’.
- Click on the Search button available on the page.
- The status of your IPO application will be visible on the page.
|K Fintech Official website||Click Here|
|BSE IPO application Status Check Link||Click Here|
|Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Announcement Notice||Click Here|
- Link 1 >> https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
- Link 2 >> https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus
- Link 3 >> https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus
- Link 4 >> https://evault.kfintech.com/ipostatus
- Link 5 >> https://rti.kfintech.com/ipostatus
In any case is the bidders are not able to view their status online, must know that they have not been allotted the shares and thus will be refunded. The company will initiate the refunds for the same on Wednesday (4 August 2021).