GOCOLORS IPO Allotment Status: Gocolors IPO was subscribed 135.46 times on the IPO’s last day i.e. 22nd Nov 2021 against the 80,79491 shares on offer, the bids were welcomed for the exciting stocks of 1,09,39,93,929. The initial public offer of Go Fashion India who is the parent of Go Colors experienced the NII’s taking the lead this time in the market. If you want the stats, figures about the Go Colors IPO allotment then you’ve arrived at the correct page as every information is written down in a synchronised manner which will make you understand easily about Gocolors IPO allotment status.
- 1 GOCOLORS IPO Allotment Status: Highlights
- 2 Gocolors IPO Allotment: Schedule
- 3 Gocolors IPO Allotment: Subscription (Detailed)
- 4 GoColors IPO: Shares Offered
- 5 Steps to check Gocolors IPO Allotment Status
- 6 Gocolors IPO Allotment Status Links
- 7 FAQs
GOCOLORS IPO Allotment Status: Highlights
|Name of Company||Go Colors|
|Parent Name||Go Fashion|
|Registrar Name||KFintech Pvt Ltd|
|Face Value||₹ 10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹655- ₹690|
|IPO Size||₹1,013.61 Cr|
|IPO Lot Size||21|
|Listing at||BSE, NSE|
Gocolors: Competitive Strengths
The list of competitive strengths of Gocolors are as follows:
- It is one of the larget women bottom wear brand in the country.
- Wide, well-diversified, product portfolio and first mover benefit.
- Strong financial record.
- Experienced team in creating and designing trendy clothes.
- Knows what their target audience and try to fullfil their needs.
- Multi-channel retail chains across the country.
Gocolors IPO: Company Promoters & Lead Managers
- Company Promoters: The company promoters of Gocolors are as follows:
- Prakash Kumar Saraogi,
- Gautam Saraogi,
- Rahul Saraogi,
- PKs Family Trust & VKs Family Trust.
- Lead Managers: The Gocolors lead managers are:
- DAM Capital Advisors Ltd (Formely IDFC Securities Ltd),
- ICICI Securities Ltd,
- JM Financial Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Gocolors IPO Allotment: Schedule
|Issue Open Date||17th Nov 2021|
|Issue Close Date||22nd Nov 2021|
|Allotment Date||25th Nov 2021 (tentative)|
|Initiation of Refunds||26th Nov 2021 (tentative)|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||29th Nov 2021 (tentative)|
|IPO Listing Date||30th Nov 2021 (tentative)|
Gocolors IPO Allotment: Subscription (Detailed)
|Date & Day||QIB||NII||Retail||Total|
|17th Nov 2021 (Day 1)||0.25||0.44||12.14||2.46|
|18th Nov 2021 (Day 2)||3.24||2.30||24.64||6.87|
|20th Nov 2021 (Day 3)||3.24||2.30||24.64||6.87|
|22nd Nov 2021 (Day 4)||100.73||262.08||49.70||135.46|
Gocolors issued 80,79,491 equity shares where they offered 1,468,998 equity shares to retailers, 44,06,996 to qualified institutional buyers and 2,203,497 shares to non-institutional investors.
|Categories||Shares Offered||Amount (Cr)||Size (%)|
Gocolors IPO: Lot Size & Promoter Holding
- Lot Size: The IPO market lot size is 21 shares and a retail investor can apply for up to 13 lots (273 shares or ₹188,370.
- Promoter Holding:
|Pre Issue Share Holding||57.47%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||52.78%|
Steps to check Gocolors IPO Allotment Status
(a) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) official website:
- Take a step towards the Issue Application page i.e. www.bseindia.com.
- Now fill the empty boxes with the relevant information asked like: Issue Type, Issue Name, Application Number, PAN Number and then tick on the I’m not a robot box.
- After entering the information tap on the ‘Search’ box.
- The fresh page will be showcasing your IPO Allotment Status.
- Note down the details and bookmark the page for future use.
(b) KFintech Pvt Ltd (registrar’s) official website:
- Go to KFintech Pvt Ltd official website (https://karisma.kfintech.com/).
- Go down little bit and tap on ‘Check IPO Allotment’ box.
- You’ll see multiple options to check the IPO Allotment.
- Choose any one of them and then enter the details like: Select IPO, Query By, Application Type, Application Number, Application Number and captcha code.
- Then tap on ‘Submit’ option.
- A new web page will present your company’s IPO Allotment Status.
- Check all the details and save the page.
You can also check the Gocolors IPO Allotment Status from different apps like: Groww, Upstox etc.
Gocolors IPO Allotment Status Links
|BSE’s official website||Click Here|
|KFintech Pvt Ltd website||Click Here|
|Gocolors IPO Allotment Status Links||Link 1 | Link 2|
Incorporated in the year 2010, Go Fashions (India) Pvt Ltd is considered as one of the best brands for women’s bottom wear and is also the parent company of Gocolors. The company deals with the development, design, sourcing, marketing and retailing of the different range of women bottom- wear across the country. As per the financial records, the company had sold 50 different styles of bottom-wears in more than 120 colours. They also sell their products through their personal website (link mentioned above) and multi-brand outlets.
You can check the IPO allotment status by visiting the Bombay Stock Exchange website or the KFintech website (registrar of the company).
The Gocolors may announce the allotment on 25th Nov 2021 but it’s not confirmed yet.
The face value of Gocolors per equity share is ₹10.
The IPO of Gocolors was subscribed 135.46 times till the last day i.e. 22nd Nov 2021.
Keep in touch with our website for more updates regarding the Gocolors IPO Allotment status.