Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022 Online Form Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility
Gramin GDS recruitment 2022 online form invitation will start soon. This recruitment is to employ Gramin Dak Sevak and branch manager for Gujarat circle. Various vacancies will be announced by the authority. These posts will be further subdivided for the Gramin Dak Sevak branch postmaster. The online application form will be released on the authorized portal.
To get more information related to Gujarat GDS recruitment 2022 stay updated with us. A new notification consisting of several vacancies will be announced for the Gujarat circle. Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022 will be announced by India post. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the job of Gramin Dak Sevak can visit the official website for more information on the notification. Here we have provided eligibility criteria selection pattern online form procedure and other relevant information.
|1||Job recruitment name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|2||Vacancies announced by||India Post|
|3||Total vacancies||Not Available|
|4||Application form Starts||To be announced|
|5||Application form ends||To be announced|
- 1 Eligible Criteria For Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022
- 2 How To Fill GDS Recruitment 2022 Online Form Procedure?
- 3 Selection Procedure For Gujarat Branch Post Master
- 4 Document Verification
Eligible Criteria For Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2022
There are some basic but important eligibility criteria for recruitment. The candidate must have these criteria as it is essential for selection. The list of eligibility criteria are:-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have knowledge of cycling bicycle
- Applicant must be aware of local language
- Candidate must have cleared matriculation from a recognised board
- In certificate of matriculation there must be a local language as subject
- The board recognising the certificate must be affiliated from state or central or union territory
- Minimum age limit for filling the application form is 18 years
- Candidate till the age of 40 years can fill this application
- However there is some Age relaxation for different category candidate according to reservation rule
- There is no age relaxation for economic weaker section but OBC and SC ST will get three years and five years age relaxation respectively
- There is no lower age limit but in upper age limit
- All engage authority should maintain reservation for person according to percentage of disability for special candidate
The candidate must have basic knowledge of computers. If candidates have a computer a subject in senior secondary or secondary exam they don’t need to produce separate Training Certificate. Otherwise, a basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration is required. This certificate must be recognised by a central state or private institution.
How To Fill GDS Recruitment 2022 Online Form Procedure?
To fill Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat online form procedure is very easy. Step by step instruction is provided below.
- At this stage registration is required
- Candidate have to visit official website and click on registration
- Basic details such as name father name email mobile number and other relevant information are asked
- Fill all the information and press submit
- An OTP is sent on the registered email ID or mobile number which is required for confirmation of registration
- After registration candidate must pay application fee
- There is no application fee for scheduled caste Scheduled tribe and female category candidate
- For general OBC economic weaker section hundred Rupees as application form is charged
- Pay the application fee either using credit card debit card or netbanking
- After payment of application form fee again login on website
- Fill all personal education and experience information
- Upload relevant documents along with signature and photograph of applicant
- Preview the application form and check all the information provided then submit
- After submission of application form, take a printout and download it as PDF for future reference.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat Branch Post Master
Recruitment of candidates is completely based on merit. All meritorious candidates who have filled applications same will be shortlisted for document verification and medical. This merit list is prepared with the performance of candidates in their Higher Secondary Education. No extra weight is to higher education is provided. Candidates with having a good academic record in matriculation along with knowledge of computer and local language information have a chance for recruitment. After the preparation of merit, the result will be published on the official website. Candidates can download it result and they will be contacted for further procedures.
A meritorious candidate will be called for document verification. In this stage, the original document along with photocopies is asked. The list of document required at the document verification Centre are:-
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of matriculation
- Certificate of basic computer knowledge
- Domicile certificate
- Print out of application form
- Printout of call letter recruitment
- 5 passport size recent photograph
- Aadhar card
These certificates will be matched with photocopies. After documentation photocopy will be submitted. They can carry Original certificates. After the proper document verification process medical test will be taken. Thereafter the recruitment process will be over.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Gujrat GDS application form will be released soon by the officials.
Ans. Candidates can fill out the application form from the official website. Detailed procedure is provided above.
Ans. Gujrat GDS has not announced the vacancies yet.