Gujarat NEET State Merit List 2021: Admission Committee For Professional Under Graduate Medical Course (ACPUGMC) will soon release the merit list for NEET on the official website i.e. medadmgujarat.org all the candidates who have given the exam and had also qualified the result are patiently waiting for the merit list. The result for the same was announced on 1st November 2021 and the exam was conducted in September 2021, candidates who have taken the exam and have also qualified for the exam can check the merit list, once it is available on the website.
All the candidates can register themselves for the counselling session for NEET, the registration for the counselling will start from 10th December 2021 till 14th December 2021 registration is open for all the candidates, registration after the due date will not be applicable so candidates have to take care of the due date of registration. To get all the related information read the full article.
Gujarat NEET State Merit List 2021
The State merit list for NEET Gujarat will soon release on the official website, all the candidates who got their names on the merit list will be further selected for the counselling session. the document verification and submission photocopy of documents will be done from 11th December 2021 to 15th December 2021 and online pin purchase from the website of the admission committee will be done from 10th December 2021 to 14th December 2021. Candidates have to complete these formalities within the given date and mentioned on the official website.
|Article type||Gujarat NEET State Merit List 2021|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Admission Committee For Professional Under Graduate Medical Course (ACPUGMC)|
|Exam Name||NEET Entrance test|
|Release date of merit list||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling||10th December 2021 – 14th December 2021|
|Document verification and submission photocopy of documents||11th December 2021 – 15th December 2021|
|Online pin purchase from the website of the admission committee||10th December 2021 – 14th December 2021|
Procedure To Fill The Online Registration Form 2021
The online registration form for counselling is available on the official website of the Admission Committee For Professional Under Graduate Medical Course (ACPUGMC). Candidates can download the form from the website and fill the registration form for a counselling session. Below is the procedure to fill the registration form.
- To fill the registration form you have to fill the form through PIN for that first visit the official website of Admission Committee for personal Under Graduate Medical Course (ACPUGMC) i.e. medadmgujarat.org
- After you have visited the official website the home page will appear, now the link for the online registration will be available there click on that link.
- After you have clicked on the registration link now fill all the required details on the registration form.
- After you have filled the form next you have to generate the password and save it, after that again do login and confirm all the details which you have filled in the registration form.
- After you have checked all the details on the registration form now take a printout of the registration for future use.
- By following the above steps you can successfully register yourself for a counseling session.
Gujarat NEET State Merit List: Post Activity
The counselling session is organized for all the candidates who will qualify the merit list and get their names on the merit list, the qualified candidates will get an invitation for the counselling session. The registration for the counselling starts from 10th December 2021 till 14th December 2021. Candidates can start registering themselves for the counselling session through an online PIN purchased from the website of the admission committee, the document verification will be done on the day of counselling so candidates have to carry all their important documents with them on the day of counselling for verification.
Gujarat NEET Documents For Verification 2021
There are some important documents that candidates have to carry on the day of counselling for document verification. Below is the list of the documents for verification.
- Candidate’s class 10th marksheet
- Candidate’s class 12th marksheet
- NEET-UG mark sheet of current academic year
- Candidate’s birth certificate
- Candidate’s school leaving certificate
- Candidate’s transfer certificate
- Candidate’s caste certificate
- Candidates date of birth
- Domicile certificate
- Candidate’s PWD certificate ( if the candidate is Physically handicapped)
- Certificate of physical fitness.
- Bonafide certificate issued by competent authority.
Procedure To Check Gujarat NEET State Merit List
The merit list will be soon available on the official website, below is the procedure to check the merit list for the NEET entrance exam.
- To check the merit list you have to first visit the official website of Admission Committee For Professional Under Graduate Medical Course i.e. medadmgujarat.org
- After you have visited the official website the home page will appear before you on your computer screen, there you have to click on merit list link.
- After you have clicked on the merit list link now, the list will appear on your screen in pdf format.
- After the list is appear now you have to search for your name and roll number on the merit list
- After you have checked your name on the list, click on the download option to download the merit list for future use.
- By following above procedure you can check the Gujarat NEET Merit list
|Merit List||Click Here (To be updated)|