Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download with name: To honour the 75th Independence Day of our country, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign’. To celebrate the Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, Prime Minister invited every Indian citizen to contribute to the campaign. In order to give their contribution towards the हर घर तिरंगा अभियान, all the citizens have to hoist National Flag at their homes between 13th Aug 2022 to 15th Aug 2022.
It will be a sign of gratitude from 138 crores to all the freedom fighters to sacrifice their lives to free our country from the 200 years of slavery under the British Raj. The government will issue Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate to the citizens for participating in the campaign.
Also Read: Independence Day Speech
- 1 Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download Link
- 2 हर घर तिरंगा अभियान 2022: An Overview Table
- 3 How to register for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate/Campaign 2022?
- 4 Harghartrianga.com Certificate Download Links
- 5 FAQ’s on हर घर तिरंगा 2022
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download Link
We can’t deny the fact that our tri-coloured flag is a symbol of dignity and honour, pride, and values of our country. Since our childhood, we all are taught to respect the national flag and formally behave while we are around the flag. This time the tables have been turned and Indian PM decided to acknowledge the 75 years of the country’s Independence in a different manner.
To encourage patriotism among the citizens, the government will assign them a ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate’. The registration for Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan has commenced and will conclude on 15th Aug 2022 (Monday) at harghartiranga.com. Keep in touch with this article till the end to grab data related to Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate.
हर घर तिरंगा अभियान 2022: An Overview Table
|Ministry||Ministry of Culture|
|Abhiyan Name||Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan|
|Initiated By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Occasion||75th Independence Day|
|Last date to register||15th Aug 2022|
How to register for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate/Campaign 2022?
Dear reader, if you are also interested in participating in the campaign but are confused with the registration process then don’t worry as we’ve shared the steps following which you can register for the 15th August Har Ghar Tiranga certificate:
- Start the process by visiting the Har Ghar Tiranga i.e. rharghartiranga.com
- After landing on the home page of the website, tick the ‘Pin a Flag’ box.
- On the fresh page, submit the details asked on the page carefully and share them with your relatives through social media platforms.
- Post completing the procedure, all you need to do is hoist the national flag in your house.
- You will get Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate from the Ministry of Culture on your dashboard and download it.
- Finish the process by downloading the pdf copy of the certificate into your device.
The process to upload a selfie with National Flag
For selfie lovers, the ministry has also provided the facility to upload the selfie with the National Flag on the portal. Examine the steps given below to know the process involved while uploading selfies online:
- First, you have to pay a visit to the Har Ghar Tiranga portal harghartiranga.com
- Scroll down and under the section of the ‘Selfie with the flag’, tick on the ‘Upload Selfie’ button.
- The small box will get visible on the screen.
- Enter your name and upload your selfie with the national flag from your device folder.
- Press on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Wait for a few minutes until the upload process gets completed.
Also Read: Digital Life Certificate For Pensioners
About amritmahotsav.nic.in हर घर तिरंगा अभियान 2022
The modifications in the Flag code and the announcement of हर घर तिरंगा अभियान 2022 is an effort to bring the national flag inside the home rather than just being in offices and unfurled on occasions. As per the reports, it can be estimated that the national flag will be hoisted in the majority of houses from 13th Aug 2022 to 15th Aug 2022.
The centre has allowed all kinds of materials to make the national flag i.e. cotton, polyester, wool, silk and Khadi. There is no size restriction and the flag can be displayed the whole day irrespective of weather conditions.
Harghartrianga.com Certificate Download Links
|Check Out||Har Ghar Tiranga Official Portal|
|Registration Page||Online Registration Window|
|Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
FAQ’s on हर घर तिरंगा 2022
The materials which are used to produce the national flag include cotton, silk, wool, khadi bunting, polyester, and machine-made.
Some rules which citizens have to follow while displaying the national flag at home are: The national flag shouldn’t be displayed in an inverted manner, and it shouldn’t get dirty or touch the floor or shouldn’t be worn below the person’s waistline.
The flag can be of free size but the ratio of the length to the height should be 3:2.
The last date to register for the Abhiyan is 15th Aug 2022 via an online medium.