Haryana eDisha | e-District | Login | Registration | Application Form | E Disha Online Portal | Haryana Marriage Certificate | Movement Pass for COVID-19 | edisha.gov.in
As technology is advancing and the concept of digitalization was introduced in our lives a long time ago. The central and state governments are gradually implementing their services digitally. Realizing the need and importance of digitalization across the state, the Government of Haryana set up an online portal, eDisha to offer several online services under various state departments. Haryana eDisha is a digital platform to access the services, such as Marriage Registration, Caste Certificate, New Water Connection, EWS Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.
Continue reading the article to get more details on the Haryana eDisha portal and its services. In the following article, we have discussed the registration procedure, how to apply for the Haryana eDisha services, check the statuses of the applied services, etc.
- 1 Haryana eDisha Portal 2022
- 2 Haryana e Disha Website: Objectives
- 3 Haryana eDisha Portal: Benefits
- 4 List of Services Offered by eDisha Haryana
- 5 Haryana Marriage Registration
- 6 Haryana Movement ePass
- 7 How to check Application Status on e Disha Haryana Portal?
- 8 How to do the Haryana eDisha Certificate Verification?
- 9 Download eDisha Haryana Application Forms
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
Haryana eDisha Portal 2022
The Government of Haryana specifically designed this e-District Portal for the state known as eDisha Haryana to provide e-services to the common public. With this, the state government will also implement digitalization across the state in a very effective manner. The portal allows the residents to obtain their desired certificates online sitting at their homes.
eDisha Haryana has been designed and developed by the NIC as per the requirements of the govt. People can apply for their concerned Caste Certificates, such as OBC Certificate, SC/ ST Certificate, etc. Parents can register the birth of their newly born child and obtain a Birth Certificate for the same. Newly married couples can apply for Marriage Registration Certificate on the portal.
Key Points of the Haryana eDisha Portal 2022
|Name of the Portal||eDisha: e-District Haryana Portal|
|Higher Authority||Government of Haryana|
|Services Offered||Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Marriage Registration, etc.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state of Haryana|
|Objective||To provide digital services to the people of the state|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Haryana e Disha Website: Objectives
eDisha Haryana has been established with an aim to ease and digitalize the public services for the entire population of the Haryana state. Some of the key objectives of the portal have been enlisted below.
- To create a digital and hassle free environment to access the various government run services in the state.
- To ease the application procedure of the services under one single portal.
- Service charges have also been minimized with the online services.
- eDisha is an effective transparent portal to eliminate the interference of the middlemen and eradicate corruption within the system.
- The government has also set up kiosks to help the people in availing online services, which are run by the village enterpeneurs.
Haryana eDisha Portal: Benefits
Haryana eDisha portal aims to deliver the services digitally to the residents of the state in a very efficient manner. In the following list, we have mentioned some of the major benefits of the portal.
- E Disha Haryana offers 24 hours services.
- The UI interface of the portal is very easy and simple to operate.
- All the offered services will be acessible digitally
- This will implement the concept of digitalization on a larger scale.
List of Services Offered by eDisha Haryana
Currently, the Haryana eDisha portal offers about 33 online services to beneficiaries. These 33 services are run under seven state departments. Below is the list of the services offered by the e District Haryana portal.
|Name of the Department||List of the Services offered|
|Revenue Department||– SC Certificate|
– BC Certificate
– OBC Certificate
– Special Backward Caste Certificate
– Resident / Domicile Certificate
– Tapriwas Jaati Certificate
– Vimukt Jaati Certificate
– Income Certificate for Educational Purpose
– Income Certificate for Other Purpose
– Rural Certificate
– EWS General Caste Certificate
– Registration of Land
– Sanction of Mutation of Land
– Copy of Land Record
– Marriage Registration (Rural)
– Property Dealer License
|Revenue Court Cases||– Court Cases|
|Public Health Engineering||– New Water Connection|
– New Sewerage Connection
|Health and MCs||– Birth Certificate|
– Death Certificate
|CIDR||– CIDR Registration Form|
|Directorate of Social Justice and Empowerment||– Ladli Social Security Allowance|
– Old Age Samman Allowance
– Disability Pension
– Dwarf Allowance
– Eunuchs Allowance
– Financial Assistance to Destitute Children
– Financial Assistance to Kashmiri Migrants
– Widow & Destitute Women Pension
– Financial Aid to Non-School going Disabled Children up to 18 years
|Home||– Marriage Registration (Urban)|
Haryana Marriage Registration
A marriage certificate is an authorized document that legalizes the marriage of the couple. This certificate serves as proof of their marriage and is required while applying for VISA, passport, etc. It si mandatory to register your marriage and possess a certification for the same for the record. The certification and registration of a marriage is a compulsory process and serves as a record of marriage. For the couples of Haryana state, you can apply for your Marriage Registration Certificate through the online eDisha Haryana portal. Check the complete procedure below.
How to apply for the Haryana Marriage Certificate?
The registration process for marriage in the state of Haryana is very simple. You can apply for it through the eDisha online portal. Here, we have summarized the marriage registration process for your assistance. Follow the steps given below for the same.
- First of all, the unregistered bride and groom need to visit the official webpage of the Haryana Marriage Resgistration.
- Click on Accounts > Register from the menu bar.
- A registration page will open for same.
- Fill in all the required details.
- As you add your mobile number, click on the option of “Send OTP“.
- An OTP will be sent to the given number and enter the exact same OTP in the space provided.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- A mesage will pop up on the screen indicating the successful submission of your application.
- Note down the application number for your further proceeses.
List of Documents Required for Marriage Registration
For the registration of marriage, the couple will need the following list of documents. The documents possessed must be true and genuine. If any document is found forged, the marriage registration process is liable for the termination.
|i||Proof of Marriage|
|ii||Proof of Age (both, bride and groom)|
|iii||Proof of Residence|
|iv||Wedding Photographs (from both sides)|
|v||Marriage Invitation Cards|
|vi||Three Couple photographs of the wedding ceremony|
|vii||Others, as demended by the authority|
Marriage Registration Fee
The unregistered couple needs to pay a nominal registration fee to the concerned authorities to register their marriage legally. This fee is decided on the basis of the time of application of the couple after their actual solemnization. Ones who register within the short duration of the ceremony will be charged less in comparison to those you apply late. In short, the sooner you register, the lesser will be the sum.
|Time Period of Registration in respect with the actual solemnization date||Amount to be paid|
|Less than 90 days||Rs. 150|
|More than 90 days but less than 1 year||Rs. 350|
|More than1 year||Rs. 300|
Haryana Movement ePass
Since the outbreak of the deadly coronavirus, the Haryana government has enforced several provisions to restrict the movement of the people within/ to/ from the premises of the state. However, if it is quite important to travel, the travellers must possess a Haryana Movement E Pass to enter the territorial boundaries of the state. Below is the procedure describing the registration process to obtain a Haryana ePass.
- Use the link to visit the official webpage of the Haryana Movement Pass for COVID-19.
- A registration form will appear.
- Fill in all the particulars providing details, such as
- Movement Detail- Date, Purpose, Vehicle Type, etc.
- Movement Starting Point
- Traveler’s Personal Details
- Medical Details
- Add the details of the passengers travelling with the applicant.
- Upload the scanned image of the ID Proof.
- Enter the verification code and tap on the “Submit” button thereafter.
Print Haryana Movement Pass for COVID-19
After successful registration for the Haryana Movement Pass, the applicants must take a print of the same and produce the document while entering the state to the Traffic Police. Here, we have described the procedure how you can download the same.
- Click here to download the Haryana E Pass.
- Enter your application ID followed by the registered mobile number.
- After that, click on the “Print Movement Pass” icon.
- Save its one copy on your system and take a printout of it.
How to check Application Status on e Disha Haryana Portal?
Once you have applied for an online service from the E District Portal of Haryana state, you can check the applicatio status to track its progress. In order, the check the application status on the eDisha Haryana online portal, follow the procedure below.
Step I:- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the e-Disha Haryana Portal. The following screen will appear.
Step II:- Click on the “Status of Application” icon. Depicted below.
Step III:- A separate tab will open. You will need to enter your eDisha/ SARAL IDand mobile number.
Step IV:- After that, tap on the “Search” button to proceed further. The status of your application will appear on the screen.
How to do the Haryana eDisha Certificate Verification?
After your application has been approved and the certificate issued, you need to verify the certificate online. To do the same, you can refer to the procedure discussed below.
Step I:- Visit the official website of the Hry e Disha i.e., http://edisha.gov.in/. Select the “Verification of Certificate” tab.
Step II:- Clicking on it will redirect to another page.
Step III:- Select the application type from the dropdown list. Enter your eDisha Transaction ID and CIDR ID/ Family ID in the corresponding fields.
Step IV:- After that, click on the “Print Certificate” button to save a copy of the same. In this way, your certificate verification process is complete.
Download eDisha Haryana Application Forms
The eDisha Portal also enables the citizens to access the application forms of various government-run services. One can easily download the required application form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
To download the e Disha applications forms, check the link provided below. Just click on the save button under the Forms column and in-line with the required service. It will be downloaded to your device. You can now print it out, fill in all the fields and submit it at the required notary offices.
|Official Website of eDisha Haryana||Click here|
|Check Application Status||Click here|
|Verification of Certificate||Click here|
|Download eDisha Application Forms||Click here|
|Haryana Marriage Registration||Click here|
|Haryana Movement Pass/ E Pass||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions
e-Disha is an online platform instituted by the government of the Haryana state to deliver digital services to the residents of the state.
SARAL stands for Simple, All-Inclusive, Real-Time, Action-Oriented, Long-lasting online portal. It is also a digital interface, like the eDisha portal, designed to offer online services to the citizens of the state of Haryana. As of now, it facilitates the 102 services and 181 schemes active in the state.
The e-Disha portal provides the e-services for Caste (SC/ ST/ OBC) Certificate, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, COVID-19 Movement Pass, Marriage Certificate and Registration (Urban and Rural), etc.
Follow the procedure below:
a) Go to the official website of the e Disha Haryana portal.
b) Tap on the option of “Verification of Certificate”.
c) Enter the required details.
d) Click on the “Print Certificate”.
e) Your certificate will begin to download on your electronic device.
You need to visit the official website of the eDisha Haryana. Click on the “Haryana Movement Pass” and fill in the application form giving your personal details and journey details.
For more information and the latest updates in regard to the above topic, keep visiting our blog.