Haryana ePass: Haryana State Government has enforced lockdown in the state to stop the spread of Covid. During the lockdown, the government has also imposed restrictions on the movement of people within the state and outside the state. However, for people associated with essential services or for emergency, government allow citizens to commute during the lockdown, provide they must possess a lockdown Pass. Like the previous year, the state government has made it mandatory for the general public to have a valid Haryana ePass during emergency travel.
- 1 Haryana ePass For Lockdown
- 2 Haryana E pass at a glance
- 3 How to apply for Haryana e-Pass?
- 4 Important Points to Remember Regarding ePass
- 5 Important Links
- 6 FAQs
Haryana ePass For Lockdown
Haryana government has again implemented the epass system during the lockdown. It means citizens who have to travel into the state or outside in case of any emergency are required to have a valid Haryana ePass. Haryana Epass is issued by the Deputy Commissioner of each district. An epass is simply a document showing permission from the government for travel during the lockdown. ePass in Haryana can be obtained online from the Saral Haryana portal.
In this article, we have shared all the possible information about Haryana ePass. Go through the given post and collect details about the Haryana state epass application link, application process, documents, status, printing process, and other related updates.
Haryana E pass at a glance
|Pass Type||Covid Movement Pass|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Haryana|
|Issued by||District Deputy Commissioners|
|Purpose||For emergency movement during the lockdown|
|Name of the portal||Saral Haryana|
Reasons for Issue of Haryana Movement pass
- Epass is provided only for emergency movement to the general public during the lockdown.
- Harayana ePass is issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the respective district.
- Any resident moving outside to other states (including New Delhi) must get Epass issued before travel.
- All the passengers coming to the State of Haryana via Train/ Air/Bus or Private vehicle from outside for stay or for more than three days should also have a valid ePass.
Haryana ePass Category
ePass are issued only to the people who have emergency under the falling sub-categories-
- Attendant of Covid patient or quarantined person moving for medicines or other requirements.
- People associated with warehouses or cold storage services
- People indulge in the delivery of essential services such as Medicines/Pharmaceuticals, food delivery, Opticians, Pathology labs, E-commerce, Medical equipment, supply-chain
- Emergency scheduled services
- Sellers and employees of sowing machines/ vehicle and harvesting tools
- Fire Emergency services
- State or Central Government employee
- Medical Emergency
- Non-Medical Emergency
- Mil Product industry
- BPO, IT/ITES, Call Centers, Data Centers
- For treatment of ongoing critical medical conditions
- Pets’ emergency
- Electricity Services
- CNG/LPG / Petrol Pump
- Production Unit
- Transport Services
- Senior Citizens related services
- People associated with essential goods
- Employees of Railways, Internet, Airport, Cable and broadcasting, Telecom service
Entries to be filled in Haryana Lockdown ePASS Application form
Applicants have to fill all the details carefully in the application form. The information that all the applicants have to fill in the application form include-
- Pass date required from
- Pass date required up to
- Purpose of Movement
- Vehicle Type
- State movement from State, District, and Address
- State movement up to State, District, and Address
- Personal details of Applicants-
– Mobile No.
– Aadhaar no.
– Identity Proof type
– Identity No.,
- Medical Details
- Covid test detail
- Name, Age, Gender of the additional member
How to apply for Haryana e-Pass?
Citizens who wish to commute during the lockdown have to apply for ePass which can be availed online. In this section, one can get information about the online e-Pass application process depicted in the simple steps-
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official portal of Saral Haryana.
- Step 2- Applicants will land on the homepage of the portal. On this portal, Click on Movement pass for the general public application link.
- Step 3- The epass application form will open.
- Step 4- Fill the application details carefully in the application form.
- Step 5- Fill the captcha code and click on Submit button.
- Step 6- Application will be submitted. An application Id will be generated which applicants have to keep safe.
Printing of Haryana Movement Pass
Once epass will be issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district, applicants will be notified through SMS on the registered mobile No. Applicants have to download and print the ePass from the Saral portal.
Check how to print Haryana movement pass in the simple steps shared below-
- Go to the Sarala Haryana portal.
- Click on the Print Pass option given against the Epass application link on the homepage.
- Enter the Application Id/ Name and Mobile Number in the space provided. Click on the “Print Movement pass” button.
- Movement pass will appear.
- Download and print the movement pass.
To apply for covid pass one must provide details of all the important documents in the application form. These documents are-
- Vehicle Documents
- Any of the following Identity Proof –
– Aadhaar Card
– Voter card
– Driving License
– PAN Card
– State Govt Id
– Central Govt Id
Important Points to Remember Regarding ePass
- For travelling to Haryana from other state or travelling from Haryana to other state, all the travellers must have a valid ePass.
- ePass in Haryana for lockdown movement is issued by the Deputy Commissioner of concerned district.
- Application for ePass in Haryana can be submitted in online mode.
- Online application form is available on the the official website of Saral Haryana.
- Two separate passes are issued for movement of general public and to resume industrial establishment operations during lockdown.
- Epass can be printed from the Saral portal by using application Id and mobile number.
- Epass is valid for a specific period of time as mentioned in the pass.
- Applicants must carry a hard copy of ePass and a valid Photo ID card while travelling.
- It is mandatory for all the passengers to produce Haryana ePass to the police officers when required.
- A legal action will be taken in case a passenger is found travelling without a valid epass during lockdown.
- Information in ePass application should be filled with care. If any wrong information is provided, a strict action will be taken against the applicant.
|Haryana ePass Official portal||Click Here|
|Haryana e-pass Application Form||Click Here|
|Print Haryana Lockdown Pass||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Epass||Click Here|
For queries related to Haryana lockdown ePass citizens can mention it in the comment section below. NVSROBHOPAL Team will revert to each and every query asap.
The Deputy Commission of the District is permitted to issue ePasses in each district of the state.
Applications for Haryana ePass can be submitted online from Saral Haryana portal.
Applicants do not have to pay any application fee for epass as it is completely free.
Citizens not having any access to online epass application can take help from others those who have access or they can simply visit the office of respective Deputy Commissioner.
To print Haryana ePass, applicant have to open the Saral portal and have to click the respective link. After that they can print lockdown pass by entering the application id and registered mobile no.
Yes, you must apply for ePass even if you are traveling to Delhi from Haryana during the lockdown.