Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: The state of Haryana which is known for its orthodox ideas related to the job facilities in the state is slowly experiencing changes. Recently, the HPSC released the recruitment notification to fill the offered seats with deserving aspirants. As per the notification, the online application for Haryana PGT recruitment 2022 has already come into action.
Individuals interested in the teaching sector are as a result informed to submit their HPSC PGT 2022 recruitment form on or before 25th Dec 2022 by visiting hpsc.gov.in. The subject-wise accompanied by eligibility criteria for Haryana HPSC PGT recruitment 2022 can be learned from this article.
- 1 Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- 2 हरियाणा पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Steps to apply online for Haryana PGT Application 2022
- 4 FAQs
Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
With the help of this हरियाणा पीजीटी भर्ती 2022, the commission will be able to recruit 4,476 empty seats. As responsible applicants, it’s expected that the हरियाणा पीजीटी 2022 application form must be entered systematically and with legitimate details. Individuals failing to cover the decided eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the recruitment process. Last but not least instruction, the application form must be submitted before the decided date. We’ve tried to cover the remaining topics linked with the HPSC PGT recruitment 2022.
hpsc.gov.in PGT Recruitment Notification: Glance
|Commission Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Cadre Name||& Rest of Mewat Cadre|
|Advt. No.||Rest of Mewat Cadre: 31/2022|
Rest of Haryana Cadre: 32/2022
|Online Form Submission Dates||27th Nov 2022 to 25th Dec 2022|
|Application Fee||Unreserved (Male)/another state: Rs.1,000|
Unreserved (Female)/Reserved: Rs.250
Haryana PWD: NIL
|Recruitment Process||Written Test, Interview, Documents Verification & Medical Test|
Division of Haryana PGT 2022 Vacancies
Intending to distribute the total number of vacancies, the commission will be offering the seats category-wise among the registered candidates. Dear reader, if you are one of the enrolled candidates then have a look at the images shared below to understand clearly the percentage of vacancies shared among the rest of the Haryana Cadre & rest of the Mewat Cadre for the year 2022.
हरियाणा पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying post must ensure that they fulfilled the eligibility conditions demanded by the recruitment body. The applicant’s हरियाणा पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट application form 2022 trying to apply for the post at the respective cadre will be rejected by the commission and their decision will be considered as final. To collect the eligibility conditions/criteria for the offered post, click on the link highlighted below.
To know the list of other eligibility conditions, you must also go through the particulars that can be seen in the table available below:
|Other criteria’s||For this recruitment, a candidate must be either:-|
(a) a citizen of India/Nepal/ Bhutan.
(b)a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with
the intention of permanently settling in India.
(c) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from neighbouring countries to permanently settle in India.
|Age Limit||(a) The candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 42 years as of the closing date of the application process i.e. 25th Dec 2022.|
|Age Relaxation||(a) Unserved category of State, Dependents of martyred soldiers, Widowed or Legally divorced women & Unmarried women: 05 years.|
(b) Disable Persons: 10 years.
To claim the age relaxation for the post, the interested candidates must attach their category certificate to get the benefit of the age relaxation during the recruitment process.
Steps to apply online for Haryana PGT Application 2022
- Start the online application process by visiting HPSC’s official website (hpsc.gov.in).
- Inside the ‘Apply Online’, tap on the ‘Click Here To Apply Online Application Form’.
- On the advertisements page, choose your cadre as per your preference.
- Post the choosing of the cadre, tick on the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link.
- At the registration portal, press on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- The pop-up window will some instructions will appear on the screen.
- Read them and you will get linked to the registration.
- At the एचपीएससी पीजीटी registration form, enter the details asked.
- Then tick on the ‘Continue’ box.
- You will get the login details at your registered mobile number/email id.
- Make sure that you keep them secure as they will be used during the login process.
- To put an end to the application process, click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now submit the details provided to you during the registration process inside the fields.
- Tick on the ‘Login’ button.
- Your application form will get open on your device.
- Now upload the documents as per the prescribed format accompanied by the submission of application fees.
- Take a look at the fully completed application form, and tick on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- The message related to the successful submission of the HPSC PGT 2022 application form will get displayed on the screen.
Documents to attach to the application form
The documents that are supposed to be submitted inside the HPSC PGT application form 2022-23 are as follows:
- Scanned photo & signature of candidates.
- Scanned copies of educational qualifications mark sheets & degrees.
- Category certificate, Domicile certificate, NOC certificate.
- Scanned copy of the Aadhaar card & Residence certificate duly signed by candidates.
Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2022: Links
|Check Out||HPSC’s Official Website|
|Apply Online||Registration Window| Login Window|
|Advertisement||Advt. Mewat Cadre| Advt. Haryana Cadre|
|Our Home Page||NVS, RO Bhopal|
Yes, applicants got the opportunity to edit some sections of the application during the application process. However, the final submission of the application form will not be appreciated by the commission.
The commission will not accept the online form submitted via offline mediums including post, email or SMS.
All interested candidates are instructed to submit their HPSC PGT application form 2022 on or before 25th Dec 2022 via online medium.