Covid Vaccine WhatsApp Booking: Covid Vaccine Whatsapp Booking under My Gov Corona Helpdesk is available for all multimedia users across the country. Check this article for all the useful information regarding the Covid vaccine slots, vaccination status, Cowin certificate, Appointment booking procedure etc.
- 1 About MyGovCorona Helpdesk
- 2 Covid Vaccine Whatsapp Booking Overview
- 3 Features of MyGovCorona Helpdesk
- 4 How to Book Covid Vaccine Slot via Whatsapp App?
- 5 How to Download Cowin Certificate from Whatsapp?
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
About MyGovCorona Helpdesk
MyGovCorona Helpdesk is a joint initiative of Digital India, MyGovIndia, and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It is a chatbot created primarily for Whatsapp users which tends to provide instant access and interaction to the citizen regarding the vaccination booking, appointment, certificates, searching the centres etc. The introduction of this covid19 assistance chatbot has several traits and perks which will now make it an easy and preferable option to book Covid 19 Vaccine India.
Covid Vaccine Whatsapp Booking Overview
For the Indian citizens up for vaccination, we have provided the core features of Covid 19 Whatsapp Booking in the table below:
|Name of the Article||Covid Vaccine WhatsApp Booking|
|Launched by||Mr. Mansukh Mandaviya ( Honourable Health Minister of India)|
|Joint Initiative||By Digital India and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Planning|
|Booking Type||Vaccine Slot Booking|
|Available Vaccines for Booking||Covishield, Covaxin and Sputnik V|
|Application Type||Covid 19 Assistance ChatBot|
|Article Category||Tech, Appointment|
|Official Covid Vaccine Whatsapp Helpdesk link||https://api.whatsapp.com/send/?phone=919013151515&text=Hi&app_absent=0|
Features of MyGovCorona Helpdesk
MyGovCorona Chatbot has its fair share of advantages and features which we have discussed below:
- My GovCorona helpdesk is an instant chatbot which serves the options to the user to get help regarding the covid vaccination.
- For the appointment booking, it facilitates the user to book the time and date slot.
- It provides the centre related as well authenticated information for the vaccination throughout the India.
- Pre- vaccinated as well the newly vaccinated users can also Download Covid 19 Vaccine certificates from mygovcorona helpline.
Current Vaccination Status in India : #IndiaFightsCorona
As of 25th August 2021, the Largest vaccination programme set up by the Government of India has emerged the new trendsetter setting new benchmarks. The government of India has claimed that over 60 crores of the citizens of India have been vaccinated so far with the beneficiaries lying between 18 to 44 to be almost 27.83 crores
How to Book Covid Vaccine Slot via Whatsapp App?
Now the instant booking through the Whatsapp facility is available, we want to draw the attention of the users to the Booking part. All the citizens who haven’t been vaccinated so far and are about to do Covid Vaccine Registration must check the process as we have given the steps by Step Procedure to Book Covid19 Appointment through Whatsapp:
- Do save the Mygovcorona helpline Number – 9013151515 in your contact list or visit the Mygovcorona WhatsApp link.
- Type ‘Book Slot’ in the DM section or Respond with Hi and thenafter type ‘2’ for Covid vaccination Appointment
- You will receive an OTP of 6 digit valid for 3 minutes.
- Enter the same and on confirmation, the number of People registered with the entered number will show up on the list.
- Select the person you want the appointment to be booked and search by Pincode of your respective region.
- Next, the list of the vaccines ( Covishield, covaxin and Sputnik V ) will appear on the screen.
- Choose as per their appearance number or Any- in case you are comfortable with any of the vaccine.
- Select whether you want a Paid / Free Vaccination
- Now enter the 6 digit pincode and the list of the nearby Covid Vaccine centres will appear.
- Choose your centre and the preferred date and time for the vaccination.
- Your Covid19 Vaccine Booking Status will be confirmed as a confirmation message will be received from the Chatbot’s end.
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration – Appointment Date Slot Booking Process
- cowin.gov.in- Covid Vaccine Registration
How to Download Cowin Certificate from Whatsapp?
Registered applicants who want to Download Corona Vaccine Certificate via Mycoronahelpdesk are required to follow the steps procedure given below:
- Applicants need to similarly chat with the Mycoronahelpdesk but select 2 as the option to Download Cowin Certificate.
- Now once the Member details appear, select the member whose certificate is to be downloaded.
- Respond with Yes or No to Download Cowin certificate.
- The softcopy of the Cowin Certificate will be sent to you from the Cowin officials’ end.
Cowin Vs MyGovcorona Helpdesk Which is Better?
It’s hardly been a day and now a new debate has sparkled whether to choose Cowin Platform India or mygov.in helpline. Well, let us tell you that both the application and chatbot have been launched under the direct support of the Government of India. MyGovCorona Helpdesk is not a competition but an alternative to the Cowin Portal India. They both differ in their usages but have set a common goal for the users.
- While the Cowin Platform is an online web portal for vaccine registration, the mygovcorona is a virtual assistance for the Whatsapp application..
- The Booking Take place through the Login via Otp in Cowin portal by PIN, district and Map, in the mygovcorona this happens through the pre recorded guide.
- Cowin is a unified single platform running across many countries whereas MyGovcorona is direct message based assistance where the messages are end to end encrypted.
- Cowin Platform is prone to server down whereas the MyGovcorona Whatsapp helpdesk shall face command problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Sputnik and the other 2 approved vaccines – Covishield and Covaxin are available for booking in the Mycorona WhatsApp helpline.
No. It only supports the Search by Pin code feature owing to the technical limitation. But the feature is available in the Cowin Registration Portal.
In case of emergency discrepancy or help, you shall Call on 011-23978046 Or Dial 1075
Or send your concern at this email address- email@example.com