HP Lockdown Epass, Curfew ePass Online Registration May 2021: Himachal Pradesh has imposed a night curfew in various districts of the HP state as the covid cases are on the surge. To put a full stop to day-by-day increasing cases, the government has imposed several lockdown restrictions and have issued guidelines. In the same, the state government or issuing HP Lockdown ePass for the purpose of emergency travel during the lockdown. All the citizens who wish to travel outside from the state or coming to the state from another state are required to have a valid e-pass.
- 1 HP Epass Lockdown 2021
- 2 HP Curfew E-Pass at a glance
- 3 Who can apply for Himachal Pradesh e-Pass Online?
- 4 How to apply for HP Lockdown e-Pass Online?
- 5 HP e-Pass status for Application registration
- 6 HP e-pass Important Links
- 7 FAQs
HP Epass Lockdown 2021
HP e-Pass is basically an approval from Government to the citizens for inter-state travel in case of any emergency during the lockdown. Citizens who wish to travel from another state to HP or from HP to another state. Those who have to travel due to any emergency situation during the curfew must have a valid ePass.
In this article, we have provided each and every piece of information related to Himachal Lockdown ePass such as application process, eligibility, details/documents required, HP epass application status etc.
HP Curfew E-Pass at a glance
|Purpose||For emergency travel during curfew|
|Mode of Application||Online application|
|Name of the portal||ePass, Govt of Himachal Pradesh|
Who can apply for Himachal Pradesh e-Pass Online?
Any citizen who has to travel either from HP to other state or is anyone who is coming from any other state to HP during the lockdown period is eligible to apply for HP Lockdown. These people may include individuals are group related to the delivery of essential services, any govt. employee on official duty, person having a medical emergency or have to travel due to any unforeseen event etc.
To get the lockdown pass, one must provide a genuine reason and have to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
Details to be filled in HP epass Application form
Applications for lockdown e-pass can be submitted only in online mode. Applicants must ensure that they fill each and every entry with utmost care. Check below the list of details which are required to be filled in the application form.
- Type of request (i.e. coming of HP or Going out and coming back within 72 hours)
- Details of the start point of the travel (name of the district, tehsil, block/town, ward, full address)
- Address of destination (state to, district and full address)
- Applicant’s details-
– Mobile No.
– Name of the relative
– Government Id proof
– Id proof Number
- Purpose of visit (includes category, sub-category, and purpose in words)
- Address proof or both present and final travel destination
- Other details
– Vehicle type
– Vehicle number
– Date of departure
– Return date (cannot be more than 2 days)
– Number of additional persons
How to apply for HP Lockdown e-Pass Online?
Application for HP Lockdown e-pass can be done only in online mode. Check the application process given as under-
- Step 1- Visit the official portal of HP epass.
- Step 2- Now, the homepage of the portal will open. Click on “Apply for E-Pass” link given on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Step 3- Application form open. Fill in all the information on the application form.
- Step 4- Upload Proof of address, mark declaration, verify details and click on the “Register” button.
- Step 5- Application for e-Pass will be submitted.
- Step 6- A pass no. will be issued. Keep this number safe for further references.
Once the application will be approved, e-pass will be issued. Applicants can download the same and carry it with them at the time of travelling. They have to show it to the respective persons/ cops when required.
Information printed on HP Lockdown E-pass
HP ePass is likely to carry following details-
- Name of the applicant
- Validity/ date of e-pass
- Type of travel
- QR code
- Vehicle details
- Destination and duration/ date
- Number of additional members companying
- Reason for travel etc.
HP e-Pass status for Application registration
After the completion of application process, applicants can track their application status. HP E-Pass lockdown provide three options under which applicants can check their lockdown e-pass application status, Registration Permit Status or International permit status.
Check instructions below to track application status-
- Open official HP epass portal.
- Click on the “Status Check” link given on the portal’s homepage.
- The status check page will open.
- On this page, under the application status check section enter Pass no., mobile number and click on the “Search” tab.
- Application status will display.
Apart from application status on this page, one can also track Registration Permit Status and International Permit Status by providing valid registration No. and mobile number.
Applicants have to keep all the required documents ready with them at the time of application. They basically need an Id proof, vehicle details, and proof of Address.
Proof of Address (PoA) can be any of the following documents-
|Driving License||Address certificate with photo from Govt. recognized educational inst. (Only for students)|
|Election Commission ID Card||Latest Water Bill|
|Ration Card with address||Latest Telephone Bill of Fixed line|
|Address Certificate with Photo issued by Group-A Gazetted Officer/ MP/MLA/ in letter head||Registered Sale/Lease Agreement|
|Bank pass book||Vehicle Registration Certificate|
|IT Assessment order||Address card with photo issued by the Dept.|
|Photo Id card with address proof||Credit Card Statement|
|Cast & Domicile Certificate with address and photo||Confirmed delivery order detail/ invoice from online stores|
|Aadhaar Card/e-Aadhaar letter downloaded from UIDAI website||CGHS/ECHS Card (Health Scheme Card)|
|Kissan Passbook with address||Freedom Fighter Card with address|
|Pensioner’s Card with address||Electricity Bill|
Important Points to remember
- HP lockdown e-Passes are issued only to individual/ groups who have to travel during lockdown due to any kind of emergency.
- HP curfew passes are issued for travelling from other states to HP or for going out from HP and coming back (within 72 hours)
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to attach their respective Proof of address with their application form.
- Applicants must carry a hard/ soft copy of HP ePass and a valid identity proof at the time of travel.
- After successful registration for e-pass applicants can also track their application status by using their Pass No. issued at the time of online registration.
- HP Epass for curfew are non-transferrable.
HP e-pass Important Links
|HP Epass Official portal||Click Here|
|HP e-pass application form||Click Here|
|HP Lockdown epass application status||Click Here|
|NVSRO Home||Click Here|
It can be obtained online from HP epass online portal of the HP Government.
The pass category which is available in portal includes- Govt. employee on official duty, Quarantine, Essential service provider, Monthly Pass, and other.
No application fee is charged from applicants. Registration for HP Lockdown pass is completely free of cost.
For travelling outside the state and coming back, epass will be issued only a for a duration of 72 hours.
For offline application of HP curfew passes, citizens can contact nearest police station.
No, anyone found travelling without a valid lockdown pass will be fined by the police.
For queries related to HP ePass, comment in the comment section below.