IB Recruitment Notification: The Ministry of Home Affairs is executing a recruitment drive for the 1675 vacant posts. The Intelligence Bureau of India is looking for eligible candidates for the Security Assistant and Executive and General Multi Tasking Staff posts. Candidates looking to grab this opportunity should read the complete article about the IB Recruitment Notification 2023.
IB 2023 Recruitment Notification
Candidates should fill out the form before the last date to be a part of the Intelligence Bureau. We have listed down below the vacancy details along with the eligibility criteria. Those who feel anxious can read the application procedure simplified in this article. Learn about the fee for applying, the payment method, and the documents required for filling out the form. Grab a peek at the summary of this recruitment process.
|Post||Security Assistant & Executive and General Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Conducted by||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Minimum Eligibility||10th Pass|
|Applications Start||28th January 2023|
|Application Ends||17th February 2023|
Vacancy Details in IB Recruitment Notification
The total number of vacancies in the MTS post of 150 while for Security Assistant & Executive is 1525. The vacancy distribution table according to the IB Recruitment Notification 2023 is simplified in the table below:
|General Multi-Tasking Staff||Security Assistant & Executive||Total|
To check the detailed vacancy list state-wise refer to the notice issued by the MHA. The link is provided for the same at the end of this article.
IB MTS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
We advise the applicants to be confident about their eligibility before applying for the particular post. Here is a detailed list of conditions to apply for the vacant seats.
- Candidates applying for the post of MTS and SA should have a domicile in the Indian state for which they are applying.
- They should have passed class 10th or it is coequal from a board recognised by the government.
- They should know the Primary Language of the applied state.
- The age of the applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years for MTS, and 27 years for the Security Assistant and Executive.
- The age Relaxation table is provided below:
|MALE/ FEMALE||FEMALES (Widowed, separated or divorced)|
|General||No age relaxation||relaxable up to 35 years|
|OBC||3 years relaxation||relaxable up to 40 years|
|SC, ST||5 years relaxation||relaxable up to 40 years|
|Sports Persons||5 years relaxation||–|
|PwD||10 years (upto 56 years)||–|
|Central Gov. Employee who have served for 3 years||relaxable up to 40 years||–|
How to apply for IB MTS Recruitment 2023?
Considering that you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can learn the application process. You have to proceed to the official page of the Ministry of Home Affairs to proceed further.
- Visit the official website https://www.mha.gov.in/en.
- Go to the application form for 1675 MTS & S.A posts in “Intelligence Bureau.”
- Register yourself in the new tab.
- Fill out the Application form and proceed with posting the documents.
- Ensure the documents are uploaded in the correct format.
- Study the form before submitting it and proceed with fee payment.
- Keep the Payment receipt and download the application document for coming consideration.
The payment of the application charge shall be made while submitting. Check out the payment required to be settled by your category.
|GENERAL MEN||OTHER RESERVED CATEGORIES|
|EXAM FEE||50 rupees||–|
|ONLINE PROCESSING FEE||450 rupees||450 rupees|
|TOTAL FEE||500 rupees||450 rupees|
- Payment can be made via debit card, credit card, UPI, Internet Banking etc.
- The last date to pay online fees will be 10/02/2023.
- You can also pay the fees through the SBI challan. The last date to settle with such a mode will be 14/02/2023.
- Candidates should calmly make the payment. Rushing might create double or failed payments during online methods.
Intelligence Bureau 2023 Recruitment: Links
|1675 MTS & S.A Recruitment in IB||Apply Here|
|IB Recruitment Notification 2023||Read Here|
|Official Website||Ministry of Home Affairs Online Portal|
|Visit||NVS, RO Home|
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the post of MTS general in the Intelligence Bureau, the applicant should at least be 18 years old.
To apply for the 1675 MTS & S.A posts in IB, visit the official website of MHA https://www.mha.gov.in/en.
The last date to apply online for the MTS recruitment in the Intelligence Bureau is 10/02/2023.
To apply for 1675 MTS & S.A posts in IB a candidate should have passed class 10th from government recognised Board.
For the 1675 MTS & S.A posts in IB recruitment, candidates will go through the:
1. Written Exam. (Objective & Descriptive)
2. Language Test. (For Security Assistant and Executive post)
3. Interview and Document Verification.
4. Medical Examination