IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022: The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has conducted the Mains Examination on 25 January 2022 across the country via online mode. The main exam result will be published soon on the IBPS official portal (ibps.in). Go through the article and read it carefully as it contains detailed information about IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022
- 2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment Timetable 2022
- 3 Process to download IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022?
- 4 IBPS Clerk: Further Procedure
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022
The IBPS Clerk result will be published online and can be downloaded only after you enter your login details. Only those examinees can download the result who appeared in the exam or enter the correct login details. The institute will not send the result/ scorecard to the candidate address. For more details about the IBPS Clerk Result keep checking the website and also read this article.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022: Abstract
|Conducting Body||Institute for Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|No of Vacancies||7,858|
|Advt No||CRP CLERKS-XI|
|Mains Exam Date||25 January 2022|
|Mains Result Date||TBA|
|Selection Proces||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Provisonal Allotment|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Timetable 2022
|Prelims Exam Date||12th,18 & 19th Dec 2021|
|Prelims Result||13 January 2022|
|Download Call Letter for Mains Exam||14 to 25 January 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||25 January 2022|
|Mains Result||To be released|
|Download Call Letter for Documents Verification||April 2022 (tentative)|
|DV round date||May 2022 (tentative)|
|Declaration of IBPS Clerk Result||June/July 2022 (tentative)|
IBPS Clerk Mains Cut-Off Marks
The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam was of 200 marks which were divided into different sections. It’s mandatory for all the examinees to pass in all the sections only then their marks will be calculated. The examinee must score the cut-off marks which are finalised by IBPS. If they failed to score the cut-off marks then they’ll be remarked as failed and will not be allowed to attend the further process.
The numerous factors on the basis of which the IBPS Clerk Mains cut-off marks are: the total of examinees who were present on the examination day, marks obtained in each section, total marks and the seats reserved under the Indian Reservation System.
Process to download IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022?
In the following sections, we’ve shared the steps through which you can download the IBPS Clerk Mains result/ scorecard:
- Appear on IBPS official website (ibps.in).
- In the middle of the page, you’ll see many options running.
- Click on the option ‘Click Here to view Scores of IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam’.
- After clicking on it, the IBPS Mains login page will get open.
- On the right side of the page, the login credentials box will be made.
- Submit the details asked inside it like: Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/DOB and Captcha code.
- After concluding with the details, tick on ‘Login’ button.
- In the next page, you’ll be able to IBPS Clerk Mains scorecard 2022.
- Do th investigation of all the details mentioned inside the scorecard.
- After getting 100% sure about all the details, download the file or save the page.
Details mentioned inside the scorecard/ result
- Candidates Name,
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Marks scored in each section,
- Total marks obtained,
- Final Remarks.
IBPS Clerk: Further Procedure
After the declaration of the IBPS Prelims result, the institute have send a call letter to candidate’s who were allowed to appear in the ‘Mains’ exam. The IBPS Clerk Main exam will be of 200 marks and to prepare for the provisional allotment the marks will be converted out of 100. After the examination, the officials will release the result and the selected candidates will have to appear in the interview round.
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022: Links
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result||Click Here|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Result||To be updated|