IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022: The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is scheduling its Preliminary (Prelims) exam on 12th,18th & 19th Dec 2021 across the country via online mode. The prelims result was published on 13 January 2022 on the IBPS official portal (ibps.in). Go through the article and read it carefully as it contains detailed information about IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022.
Latest: The officials have finally published the IBPS Result. The link to check the result is available below in our article.
- 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022
- 2 IBPS Clerk Prelims Timetable 2022
- 3 Process to download IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022?
- 4 IBPS Clerk: Further Procedure
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022
The IBPS Clerk result has been published online and can be downloaded only after you enter your login details. Only those examinees can download the result who appeared in the exam or enter the correct login details. The institute will not take send the result/ scorecard to the candidate address. For more details about the IBPS Clerk Result keep checking the website and also read this article.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022: Abstract
|Conducting Body||Institute for Banking Personnel (IBPS)|
|No of Vacancies||7,858|
|Advt No||CRP CLERKS-XI|
|Exam Date||12th,18th & 19th Dec 2021|
|Result Date||13 January 2022|
|Selection Proces||Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Provisonal Allotment|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Timetable 2022
|Prelims Exam Date||12th,18 & 19th Dec 2021|
|Prelims Result||13 January 2022|
|Download Call Letter for Mains Exam||Jan/Feb 2022 (provisional)|
|Mains Exam Date||Feb 2022 (provisional)|
|Mains Result||March/April 2022 (provisional)|
|Download Call Letter for Documents Verification||April 2022 (tentative)|
|DV round date||May 2022 (tentative)|
|Declaration of IBPS Clerk Result||June/July 2022 (tentative)|
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut-Off Marks
The IBPS Clerk Preliminary (Prelims) Exam was of 100 marks which were divided into three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability. It’s mandatory for all the examinees to pass in all three sections only then their marks will be calculated. The examinee must score the cut-off marks which are finalised by IBPS. If they failed to score the cut-off marks then they’ll be remarked as failed and will not be allowed to attend the further process.
The numerous factors on the basis of which the IBPS Clerk Prelims cut-off marks are: the total of examinees who were present on the examination day, marks obtained in each section, total marks and the seats reserved under the Indian Reservation System.
Process to download IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2022?
In the following sections, we’ve shared the steps through which you can download the IBPS Clerk Prelims result/ scorecard:
- Appear on IBPS official website (ibps.in).
- In the middle of the page, you’ll see many options running.
- Click on the option ‘Click Here to view Scores of IBPS Clerk Prelim Exam’.
- After clicking on it, the IBPS Prelims login page will get open.
- On the right side of the page, the login credentials box will be made.
- Submit the details asked inside it like: Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/DOB and Captcha code.
- After concluding with the details, tick on ‘Login’ button.
- In the next page, you’ll be able to IBPS Clerk Prelims scorecard 2022.
- Do th investigation of all the details mentioned inside the scorecard.
- After getting 100% sure about all the details, download the file or save the page.
Details mentioned inside the scorecard/ result
- Candidates Name,
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Marks scored in each section,
- Total marks obtained,
- Final Remarks.
IBPS Clerk: Further Procedure
After the declaration of the IBPS Prelims result, the institute will send a call letter to candidate’s who’ll be allowed to appear in the ‘Mains’ exam and those who obtain cut-off marks will be selected for the Provisional Allotment. The IBPS Clerk Main exam will be of 200 marks and to prepare for the provisional allotment the marks will be converted out of 100.