ICMAI CAT Result 2022: The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) conducted the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 for the Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT Course Part-1) exam on 23rd Jan 2022 and lakhs of applicants who appeared in the examination were impatiently waiting for the result declaration. The officials have finally declared the result on 28 January 2022 on the official website icmai.in. For the rest of the information about the ICMAI CAT result 2022, read the article given below.
ICMAI CAT Result 2022
Only those candidates will be able to see their ICMAI CAT Result who appeared in the exam and can download it by entering their respective registration number. The Institute has not sent the result through the post to the postal address of the candidate. You are advised to keep in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements. Keep scrolling and reading this article for more information about the result.
ICMAI Common Admission Test Result: Synopsis
|Institute Name||Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI)|
|Test Name||Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Course Name||Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT Course Part-1)|
|Exam Date||23rd Jan 2022|
ICMAI CAT Cut-Off Marks & Merit List 2022
- Cut-Off Marks:
- Every Institute/University that conducts any kind of examination decides the minimum passing marks which the applicants have to score and those who’ll reach up to that mark will be able to attend the next stages. The CAT Course Part 1 exam question paper had two papers under which both Paper 1 & 2 were of ‘100 marks’.
- As per the official notification, the candidate will be declared as pass only when he/she will score min. 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% of total marks.
- The reasons on the basis of which cut-off marks will be prepared are the total no of applicants who gave the exams, total marks scored by them, marking strategy, the toughness of question paper and the marks reserved for other categories.
- Merit List:
- The ICMAI CAT merit list will be announced simultaneously after the official release of the ICMAI CAT result 2022.
- The merit list will contain the toppers name who secured more or equl to cut-off marks decided by the Institute.
Process to download ICMAI CAT Result 2022?
- Move to the ICMAI official website (icmai.in).
- Click on the ‘CAT’ option available on top of the page.
- Under the column of ‘Featured Links’ the option of ‘CAT Course (Part-1) exam result 2022’ will be available.
- Click on that link and the registration number page will get open.
- Enter your registration number and then tap on ‘Go’ option.
- Wait for few minutes and a new web page will be showing your ICMAI scorecard/result 2022.
- Read all the details printed inside the result and after getting sure about the details download the file.
Verification of Answer Sheets
Within 30 days after the publishment of the result, the candidate can apply for the verification of their respective answer sheet. Candidates have to pay the specific amount decided by the Institute for the sheet verification. The verification of the answer sheet will only include the re-totalling process and detailed information about the question wise marks will not be provided during the verification process.
ICAMI CAT Further Procedure
The candidate who’ll clear the written test will have to attend 05-days Attitude Skill Knowledge (ASK) Orientation programme. After the successful conduction of the orientation programme, the candidate has to do the ’45 days Internship’ from an organization prescribed under the Internship scheme of the CAT Course. Once the internship programme is completed, the candidate will be given the Certificate in Accounting Technician (CAT) duly signed by the authority of that organization. The certificate will remain valid till lifetime and will play an important role during the placement.
ICMAI CAT Result 2022 Links
If any candidate gets themselves registered but couldn’t appear in the examination then his/her registration will remain valid till 03 years. If they fail to appear within 03 years then they have to re-register themselves to appear in the examination.
Yes, if any candidate already has experience of more than 03 months in the Finance department in some organization then he/she doesn’t have to do the internship programme again.
Candidates have to score a minimum of 40% on each paper (Paper 1 & 2) and the aggregate a total of 50% marks.
The Bottom Line
For feedback related to the ICMAI CAT result 2022, drop your comment below.