IIFT Exam Result 2022: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has examined for the candidates to get admission in MBA(IB) for the 2022-24 session. Many candidates have applied for the entrance examination. The entrance exam was conducted on 23rd December 2021 the admit card for the same was provided to all the candidates a week before the date of the examination. All the candidates can now check the result as the officials have finally declared the result on the official website.
The result is now visible on the official website of The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) i.e. iift.nta.nic.in. You will get all the related information here so read the full article to know more about the same.
IIFT Exam Result 2022
The submission of online application for the IIFT entrance examination starts from 2nd September 2021 till 15th October 2021 and the exam was conducted on 23rd December 2021, candidates have appeared in the exam and now they can check the result, The exam is being conducted for admission in MBA(IB) course.
|Article type||IIFT Exam Result 2022|
|Name of the exam conducted body||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Exam name||IIFT Entrance examination|
|Exam date||23rd December 2021|
|Result availability status||Available|
IIFT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
The exam is being conducted for admission to MBA(IB) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, the result for the same will be announced soon by the authority. Below are the eligibility criteria for all the candidates appearing for the entrance examination, candidates who fall under these eligibility criteria will be selected for the entrance examination.
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree from the recognized college of a minimum of 3 years.
- Candidate must score a minimum 50% of marks in graduation and for SC/ST/PWD minimum qualifying marks are 45%
- Candidate who is appearing in the final year of graduation can also apply for the entrance exam.
- There is no age limit for the entrance examination.
IIFT Examination Pattern 2022
The IIFT examination is conducted in 68 selected cities all over India for all the aspirant candidates to get admission in MBA(IB) Indian Institute Of Foreign Trade and now everyone is waiting for the result of the same. Below is the exam pattern for the entrance examination.
- There will be objective questions candidates will have multiple-choice questions with four options candidates have to select the correct option.
- The test will be a totally computer-based test of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- the exam will be in English language candidate can attempt the exam without any barrier.
- The questions will be from quantitative analysis, Reading comprehension and verbal ability, Data interpretation and logical reasoning, General awareness.
IIFT Exam Result 2022: Entrance Exam Fee
There is different fee structure designed for the different category to pay for the entrance exam for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. The processing charges, goods, and services tax(GST) are to be paid by the candidates, as applicable.
|Categories||Fee payable by candidates|
|For foreign/National NIRs||US$200 / Rs.15000|
IIFT Answer Key 2022
The answer key for the entrance examination will be displayed by the National Testing agency on the official website of NTA Candidates can visit the official website and have a look at the answer key, the answer key will be displayed for three days. The answer key is basically for the candidates to calculate the marks they are going to obtain in the exam and take an idea of what they have done in the question paper.
If any candidate faces any problem regarding the answer key and is not satisfied with the checking then the candidate can directly contact the authority and ask for the rechecking of the answer key, for each question candidate have to pay Rs.200 which will be non-refundable, so candidates who have any doubts regarding checking make sure that the error that you have mentioned in the answer sheet is genuine. Otherwise, it can be a loss for you.
IIFT Exam Result 2022 Links
|IIFT Result||Click Here|